I didn't know my best friend...

By Cthaaysleojrancaotbe

Mia had always thought that she would marry Ben. but then a job offer sent him to Victoria, he left her witho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2z
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
The end

Chapter 4

139 2 2
By Cthaaysleojrancaotbe

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I have been really busy, My mum is looking after my daughter today so I thought I would jump on here and post another chapter.. And I did a really long one 2520 words

Now I use to have this under a different account that was hooked up through Facebook, but I was a little shy about letting people I know read it, as when I started this story my characters were kinda based on an ex and his friends, However I have since changed the characters. But I still felt a bit shy about it. So this is my new profile that is not attached to facebook!

I hope you like this chapter

Please if you like it tell your friends!

And Vote

Fan

Comment

I will write faster if I get more!!

Also I want to thank my first Fan JustKaylay!! Check her out, all her stories are awesome!!!

Chapter 4

BEN

Jade turned about 10 minutes later. Ben climbed into the car without saying a word.

"Good night?" Jade asked as she started driving.

"It was ok, I guess." Ben said as he looked out the window. A little way up the road he saw someone walking on the side of the road, he knew straightaway that it was Mia. She was holding her shoes and limping.

"Stop the car." Ben said to Jade.

"Why? You aren't seriously going to pick up a hitch hiker, she could be dangerous"

"I went to school with her, she is fine."

"Fine then." Jade said as she pulled over.

MIA

Mia turned as she heard the car stop and the door opened. She saw Ben get out of the car. She turned back and continued to walk along the road she tried to move faster but she could hear him catch up to her

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" He asked.

"Piss off Ben, I don't need your help." Mia said. But at that moment her ankle gave away and she fell hard on the bitumen. Tears streamed down her face as the pain of her ankle and the new grazes that she just received ran through her. Why did she have fall over when Ben was there, He bent down to her and said.

"We will take you home, but you and I need to talk so tomorrow I am going to come over and I will explain everything. But for now my girlfriend is in the car and I need to talk to her before I can be with you. Cause I swear that is all I want ok."

Mia didn't feel like she had a choice, she finally nodded in agreement. Ben shifted his arms underneath her and lifted her up.

"Ah shit." He said as he saw Jade was walking towards them.

"Is she alright I saw her fall." Jade said

"She has hurt her ankle so we will have to drop her home." Ben said

"Ok."

Ben carried her over to the car. He opened the front passenger door and put her down so she could get into the car.

Mia did up her buckle as Ben shut her door. She heard him get into the backseat.

"Ben has forgotten his manners again, I am Jade." Jade said as she started the car.

"I am Mia." Mia said quietly. She saw Jade's fingers turn white as she squeezed the steering wheel. She wondered what that was about. She didn't wonder for long because the pain in her legs from both her falls was beginning to take over. She pulled up the leg that didn't have a sore ankle and saw that there was a large gash down her leg, there was blood dripping down her leg. She lay her head back on the head rest and rested her arm on the door, she rested her hand on her mouth, She took her pointer finger and bent it slightly, she put it in her mouth and bit down. She looked out the window so Jade wouldn't see what she was doing.

"So where do you live, Mia?" Jade asked

Mia gave Jade her address and then went back to looking out the window. When they pulled up outside her house. Mia opened up the car door and thanked Jade for the lift. She slowly eased herself out of the seat

"I will take Mia inside and then I will be right out." Ben said to Jade, He jumped out of the car to help Mia.

"I can do this." Mia angrily

"I am going to help you anyway." Ben said.

Mia sighed as she finally reach her front door. She took out her keys, She unlocked the door and slowly made her way inside.

"We do have to talk Mia." Ben said Standing just inside her door.

"Fine, we will fucking talk, but not now. I just need to clean myself up and got to bed ."

"Can I have your number." Ben asked.

Mia sighed again, she just wasn't in the mood for this right now. She gave him her number hoping that it would make him go

"Do you want mine in case you need me?" Ben asked

"I'll be fine Ben, Ty will be home soon. Now go back to your girlfriend." Mia said quietly.

BEN

He couldn't wait to piss Ty off and then he could be the one to take care of her. He sighed quietly as he looked at her, She was still beautiful even with tear stains on her face and her make up smudged. He had to kiss her, just so he could get through this night, He moved closer to her until he was nearly touching her. He bent his head forward and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Soon it will be different. I will be the one taking care of you. We will be together." He turned and started towards the door, he turned just before he walked out, and caught her touching her lips. He smiled to himself before he closed the door and ran out to the car.

"Sorry about that." Ben said has he slid into his seat. 'No I am not' He said to himself

"What happened to her." Jade asked curiously.

"I am not really sure, I think she may have had to much to drink and tried to walk home and she tripped over something I guess." Ben lied. He wanted to be back in her house. "I hope she is ok, she was pretty knocked up."

"Yeah." Jayne said. They spent the next few minutes in silence.

"How do you know her?" Jade asked

"I went to school with her. She was in my group." Ben said. 'She was the love of my life and I was a absolute idiot for letting her go.' He said in his head

The rest of the trip they sat in silence, they pulled up at their house and went inside

Jade walked up to Ben and wrapped her arms around him. "I missed you tonight." She said.

"I was only gone for a couple of hours, why can't you let me go out with my friends." He snapped, "I am tired, I am going to bed." He walked towards there bedroom.

JADE

Jade knew that Mia was Ben's ex girlfriend, He had told Jade about her not long after they had started going out. He obviously forgotted that he had mentioned her before. It hurt her to know that he had lied straight to her face, but she loved him and she would do anything to keep him hers. She knew she already had a way to do that as she gently placed her hands over she stomach. She sighed then went into there bedroom. She slowly begin to undress hoping Ben would roll over and watch her like he did most nights, But he didn't. She climbed into their bed and put her arms around him.

BEN

Ben heard Jade come into their room, he listened as she slowly undressed, Usually he loved watching her undress, it was the start of their foreplay, but tonight he didn't want to watch Jade undress. He wanted to watch Mia undress. Jade got into bed then shuffled closer to him, She wrapped her arm around him. She tried to talk, but Ben ignored her, pretending to be already alseep. Soon she grew tired of trying and she rolled over. Ben rolled on to his back and looked up at the ceiling. He didn't understand how he could have these feelings after all these years. He had tried to call Mia a few times over the past few years but had hung up before she could pick up.

He hadn't regretted moving to start with. He had enjoyed being single and seeing a different girl every night but as the months went on he began to wish that he had tried harder with the long distance thing. He had even thought about packing up and moving back but he was scared that she would be with someone and it would kill him to see her with someone else. Then about two years ago he had met Jade and she was from Queensland so he had decided to move back to be with her. He was in love with Jade and he hadn't really thought about Mia much since they started dating. But then for some reason seeing her again tonight had brought back all the old feelings. Then he realised that he had never loved Jade as much as he loved Mia.

MIA

Mia peeled the band aid from the packet and stuck it on her knee. She had cleaned herself up now but she wasn't looking forward to going to bed. She had had some Panadol when she got home but it hadn't kicked in yet. Her ankle was swollen and her legs and arms were covered in scatches.

She heard keys in the lock and she knew that it was Ty coming home. She heard him put his keys away and then walk down the hallway, he knocked once then let himself in the room.

She had sent him a text to let him know that she was home, but the look on his face now told her that he had been worried about her. He stood there looking at her.

"Who brought you home?" He said

"Ben did." Mia said quietly. That was all it took, Ty shook his head and then turned and walked out.

"Ty, wait!" Mia yelled. He didn't answer. She got up and limped to the door, "Ty!"

She couldn't see him so she limped to his room. She banged on the door. "Open up Ty." Still he didn't answer. She turned the door knob and went in. The light was off so she switched it on. She went and sat on the bed next to Ty. He was staring up at the ceiling.

"Ty, please, Ben was driving past and I couldn't walk any further. I fell and hurt my ankle and... trailing off

Ty turned his head and looked at her. "Are you going to see him again?"

"He wants to talk about everyting, so maybe tomorrow. He will call me."

Ty stared at her for a moment, then said, "Are you going to get back with him?"

"I don't know, Ty. I spent years still loving him, even after he left me I loved him. I can't just turn it off. So if he breaks up with his girlfriend and wants to get together with me then I will really consider it."

Ty nodded his head. "Good night Mia." Ty said and he turned back to the ceiling.

"Don't be mad at me Ty, have you ever been in love and not been able stop loving that person?"

TY

Ty looked at Mia he wanted to tell her yes he had been in love with her since the day they had met.

"No I haven't."

"Then you don't know what it feels like to have a chance at that love again."

Ty sat up he was getting angry "Don't you remember how he left you. Don't you remember the days I spent with you trying to get you out of bed and moving on. All that pain was caused by a guy who apparently loved you." He snapped.

MIA

Mia stared at Ty, She knew he was right, but she wasn't going to let him know she thought that.

She leaned in close to him, she could feel his warm breath on her cheek. "Don't try and tell me about stuff you know nothing about."

They stared at each other for a minute. Mia felt the mood change, they were so close, Mia couldn't help but think back to much earlier in the night when Ty had kissed her. She wanted to do it again.

TY

Ty opened his mouth to tell her how he felt but then closed it again she was so close that if he just moved forward a small way he could kiss her. Maybe if he kissed her like thay had at the dance then she would see that they should be together. He leaned forward slightly and just touched his lips to hers, they held that kiss for a few short seconds before Mia quickly pulled away. "I can't, I have to talk to Ben." She got up from his bed and Ty watched as she slowly limped out of his room. He just wanted to go to her. Hold her, tell her to stuff Ben and be with him, He would make her ten times happier then Ben ever could. But he couldn't do that, he was angry at her for running off and getting a lift with Ben after everything that had happened. He knew things had change now between them. Once you cross the boundaries of friendship it could be hard to bring that friendship back to where it had been. They never should have went to the stupid school reunion. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. He dreamt that he was back at the reunion holding her, kissing her. Then he saw Ben standing in the background laughing at him, he turned back and Mia was gone, she was walking out the door with Ben.

Ty woke with a start. He wasn't going to sit around a watch if the two of them got back together. He got up and grabbed his suitcase. He would go away for a bit, he grabbed all of his clothes and shoved them in the bag. He grabbed a photo that stood on his bedside table. It was one of him and Mia. He shoved it in the top of his bag. He closed his bag and set it at the foot of his bed. He would leave tomorrow morning before Mia got up. He lay back down on his bed. He lay awake for the rest of the night, thinking about what he was about to do.

Do you think that Ty will really leave?

What has Jade got planned?

Any predictions

Please Comment, Fan and Vote!! I will write heaps more!!!!!!

<3 Jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Conflict Of Interest By Shy

Mystery / Thriller

1.2K 37 30
Mia is a waitress at a local restaurant where she met her not so local boyfriend who seemed to be the slick, cool, bad boy that girls love. They were...
4.7K 681 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
65.1K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
96.6K 1.4K 11
*Completed* *Unedited* *10 chapters available for read* [This is a spin-off of 'A Sacrifice To Remember' but can be read as a stand alone] **** When...