ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺˢ | ᵀᴴᴱ ⱽᴬᴹᴾᴵᴿᴱ ᴰᴵᴬᴿᴵᴱˢ

Oleh simplysalvatoree

"I am so sick of men telling me what I can and can't do, as if they have a choice" FIRST BOOK IN THE ROWAN DA... Lebih Banyak

Ω demons Ω
playlist
epigraph + aesthetic
Rowan Davis
prologue
kidnapped
terrified
joining the fray
doomed
finish the story
brotherly brainstorming
do the right thing
caught in the act
lets make a deal
take care
roofies
mind searching
girls night
gone to hell
kidnapped, again
goodbye Isobel
the devils arrival
broken heart
seeking the truth
my path
moon rise
just a taste
fighting back
gave me everything
SECOND BOOK!!

Gilbert house lock up

14.1K 428 72
Oleh simplysalvatoree

the vampire diaries 2x11 by the light of the moon

Bonnie walked up to the Davis household knocking on the door. She waited a moment but when there wasn't a response she did it again, "Coming," a voice shouted. Not a second later the door opened revealing the Davis girl on the other side, "Bonnie? What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to offer you a chance at something," Bonnie said.

Crossing her arms Rowan retorted, "That couldn't be more annoyingly vague if you tried Bonnie. What do you want?"

The Bennett let out a sigh, "You're a witch," she whisper. Rowan shifted uncomfortable still never being able to come to terms with what she was, it always scared her to hear so. Carrying on Bonnie explained, "But you have a hard time controlling it. I wanna help, I can teach you how to use it."

Curious Rowan asked, "How? I've been trying for the past 7 years and...I've been less than successful. I've managed to do a little defensive magic but other than that I can't."

Suggestive the shorter girl shrugged, "Maybe all you needed was someone to teach you. I have to do something at Elena's right now to talk about the moonstone but I can teach you later if you want."

Rowan thought it over for a moment before saying, "Sure, isolation hasn't worked for 7 years so might as well." Bonnie smiled as Rowan reached inside grabbing her jean jacket shouting back to her dad, "See you later dad, I'm going out with Bonnie."

"Later sweetie," he shouted back as Rowan walked out of the house.

____

Rowan sat in Elena's bedroom with her and Bonnie grasping the moonstone in her hand, "Such a little thing and it causes so many problems. But now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?"

Answering her friend Bonnie began, "Right now it's what is binding the sun and the moon curse. If i can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless."

Continuing on Elena said, "And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful."

"Maybe," Bonnie told her friends adding, "If he finds out."

Rowan nodded trying her best to not give up the fight like her friends wanted her to. Even though everything in her said hand herself in before Klaus got to her father. Elena spoke up begging her friend, "Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out."

The Bennett girl responded, "Stefan wants me to focus on this."

Tilting her head Rowan added, "Since when do you listen to him? He thinks that he's protecting us but he's wrong Bonnie."

Bonnie shook her head maintaining, "I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get use in some creepy sacrifice ritual."

Jeremy arrived walking into the room as Bonnie took the stone from Rowan's hand. Speaking up he asked, "What are you guys arguing about?"

"We're not arguing anything," Bonnie answered putting the stone in her bag and exchanging a glance with Jeremy, "I need a coffee." Bonnie got up leaving, Jeremy looked at Elena and Rowan.

Annoyed with him staring at her Elena asked, "What?"

In response he asked, "Why are you both on some suicide mission?"

Elena spoke up again, "I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt."

Rowan answered him saying, "Because I don't care about what happens to me. What I become or what happens never mattered to me; what does matter is my dad."

"How's bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay," he told her shaking his head as he walked away. Elena and Rowan waited a moment before the witch took the moonstone from Bonnie's bag. Quietly the girls hurried down the stairs car keys in her hands.

Bonnie was about to head up the stairs seeing the pair trying to make their escape, "Where are you going," she asked the two.

Rowan stuttered trying to think, "Where are we going? Elena knows the answer, don't you?"

Thinking quick on her feet Elena answered, "To see Stefan."

"You're lying,"Bonnie replied as Rowan pressed her lips together knowing that this was not one of their finest moments trying to sneak out.

Elena shook her head at their friend trying to reason swiftly, "No, I'm not."

Tilting her head Bonnie challenged, "Really? Tell your face."

The Gilbert girl continued on asking her in disbelief, "Are you serious?"

Jeremy announced himself as he joined them saying, "They took the moonstone."

Rowan's shoulders fell asking them, "How did you guys know?"

"We tested you and you failed," Bonnie told her.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. We can't let that happen," Elena reasoned with their friend.

Adding on Rowan maintained, "Plus, how am I supposed to believe you guys will be able to keep my dad safe. There's what? Eleven people at least with you guys alone, I have one. How are you gonna protect twelve separate people without any deaths, huh?"

Surprising them Bonnie stepped aside to let them leave, they both looked mildly confused as Elena walked down the stairs. Standing in front of the door Rowan opened the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevented her.

Rowan felt herself be pushed back when she tried again, turning to her friend and brother she asked, "What did you do?"

"It's for the best, guys," she told them gazing back at Jeremy who had a goofy grin on his face. Rowan pushed at the barrier still trying to break out but it was no use, she was stuck.

Glaring back at Bonnie Rowan realized, "You tricked me? You got me out of my house and brought me here for this."

Sadly Bonnie confirmed, "Yeah, I'm not gonna let you die Malia even if you want to."

____

Damon entered the Gilbert house joining the very pissed twins in the living room by the couches, "You should really lock your door." Both girls glared at him making him add, "Oh, come on pouty and creepy. Just give me two points for ingenuity."

Rowan kept her glare from the opposite couch as Elena asked, "Do you think this is funny?"

"Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the links that I have to go to repeatedly save both of your lives," he answered her back sarcasm lacing her every word.

Speaking up Rowan asked still glaring, "What does Stefan say about this?"

Damon gazed over at her answering, "We had pretty good laugh."

Knowing he hadn't told him the witch asked, "And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?"

The raven haired man took a seat down next to Elena on the couch, putting his arm behind her head, "Yeah, that... I didn't tell him."

"Why not?"

Explaining himself he said, "Well A he can't do anything about it and B... what I just said." Rowan rolled her eyes at him as Jeremy entered the room and sat down with his sister, Damon asked him, "Where is Bonnie?"

"I thought she was meeting you," Jeremy answered him.

Damon shook his head, "No, she's on moonstone duty and I'm on Elena and Rowan patrol."

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon," he asked.

As he spoke Rowan turned her head over to the vampire who said, "Vampire Barbie asked me if she can handle this and why not? Because if she screwed up he'll bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems."

Speaking up Rowan said, "Profound Salvatore."

Damon gave a slight nod as Elena asked, "Hold on a second. Tonight is a full moon?"

"Yeah but you two were too absorb with all your suicidal tendencies to notice," he reasoned as his phone rang and he got up.

Jeremy laid down on the couch, resting his head on Elena's lap while he was on the phone. As he finished Damon looked at the girls saying, "Hey you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. Oh wait, you can't."

Elena spitefully threw a cushion at him making Rowan and Jeremy laugh. Realizing her brother was on her Elena looked down at him pushing him off of her making him rolls onto the floor.
____

Rowan was helping Elena's aunt dig through the closet when Elena walked back down the stairs finding her and Jenna searching, "Hey, what are you two doing?"

"Perfect timing," Jenna said handing her niece a box.

Curiously she asked, "What is this stuff?"

Jenna answered her niece tired, "Your mom's file from the historical society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate." Rowan chuckled as Jenna closed the closet door revealing Elijah on the other side.

Both girls became heart sinking startled as he greeted friendly, "Hey, I'm Elijah."

Oblivious of who she had invited in Jenna said, "Elijah is in town doing research on Mystic Falls."

Elijah got closer to the pair saying, "It's a pleasure." He took Elena's hand first shaking it before he shook hands with Rowan who was visibly nervous.

Offering up ideas Jenna said, "So you're welcome to stay here and ramage through this stuff or Elena and Rowan could help you load it into your car."

Sprouting out another idea he said, "Or i can get someone to pick it up tomorrow."

Jenna gave a slight nod, "Also a good plan."

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna," he said making her give him a polite nod. Elijah looked towards the girls, "And girls...I hope to see you again sometime soon," he finished leaving.

Once he was gone Rowan replied, "Watch Jenna, I'll go get Jeremy."

Before Elena even got a chance to disagree Rowan rushed upstairs to Jeremy's bedroom. She knocked on the door but Elijah grabbed her wrist making her heart sink. Jeremy opened the door, Rowan glanced at Elijah who hid next to the door and motioned with a finger to his lips that Rowan not tell Jeremy that he was there.

When his Rowan didn't answer Jeremy asked her, "What is it?"

Thinking quickly she said, "Jenna and Elena need help with boxes, they asked me to come up here and get you."

Jeremy looked at her weirdly before answering, "Okay."

Jeremy walked away making Rowan let out a relieved sigh Elijah looking at her said, "That was a wise choice."

Fearfully she looked at him asking, "What do you want?"

"I think it's time you and i have a little chat," answered Elijah.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

620K 13.7K 98
𝘈 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...
155K 6.4K 54
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱?" 𝗜𝗻 �...
1.8M 44K 42
"You're his humanity, Riley. It's obvious." BOOK ONE IN THE RILEY EVANS SERIES [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SERIES 2&3] STARTED: MARCH 19, 2017 FINISHED: APR...
412K 10.7K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...