Curves for the Alpha (Not Edi...

By unleashed27

Warning this contains sexual material so please if you offended by that please don't read. Just warning you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Need Advice
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Finished

Chapter Fourteen

65.4K 2.9K 125
By unleashed27

Skye watched, as the darkness of the maze became a room. Not a room but a cell. Stone walls and a small window at roof height with bars. Then she saw the door to her left, just as she heard yelling above her. 

Moving towards the door, as she got closer the door slammed open. Breaking to pieces when it collided with the stone wall. She turned her back as it broke. Once she heard it all fall to the ground, she looked over her shoulder.

"Balthazar." She said

He smiled at her and held his hand out to her. "Come on Queenie, let's blow this popsicle stand!"  

Skye didn't know if he was mad or serious. 

"Why should I go with you?" 

"Because nasty old bitch is on her way and you just have to trust me." He said, as his mismatched eyes looked straight at her. "Have I've given you any reason yet to doubt me." 

She looked at him and then looked down at her stomach. Ran her fingers over it. Always felt calm around him which should have been weird. She knew that she shouldn't have felt like that but something made her trust him. Her gut told her to. 

"Come on Queenie we don't have all day." 

Reached her hand out as she walked to him. He grasped it once she was in distance and then they were off. They looked to be in the basement of the building actually the dudgeon going by the whole look of the place. He led the way through the maze of hallways. She heard the angry scream echo through the hallways. She looked over her shoulder. Clarissa knows she isn't being held anymore.  

"Don't look back." Balthazar said

"She sounds piss." 

He snorted. "Of course she is. Her little plan is falling to pieces." 

"Where we going?" She asked as they reached stairs. 

"Where going to go find the rescue party and you're going to protect my butt from them." He said as they ran up the stairs.

"Why would I need to protect you?" 

"You surely do ask a lot of questions." He muttered under his breath as he pushed his body against the door. "Because Queenie, they are going to want to kill me."

"Are they killing the other werewolves? The ones under the spell because they don't deserve that. They don't know what they are doing." She said as he kept forcing his shoulder against the door.

"No they aren't. They are knocking them out."

"Then why would they kill you." She said

He sighed and looked at her. "Obviously I'm not under the spell and they will know that. Plus there might be a bit of history with our rescuers." He went back to forcing himself against the door. "What the fuck is this?" He growled. 

"History?" She asked

He rolled his eyes just as he cracked through the door. She heard that screaming again. Balthazar pulled her through the door. She gasped when she was spun to be in front of him and a sword was being held to her throat. Okay this wasn't good.

Three tall hooded figures stood in front of her. All holding swords straight at her and if she is not mistaken they all have guns holsters on their chest. She couldn't make out there faces but they were all built well by the looks of it. 

"Hi." She said

Silence reign supreme as they stood there. Then the floor started to quiver under her feet. She looked over her shoulder at Balthazar. 

"Fucking bitch. She's going to collapse this building." 

Before she could even think they were all running. She heard loud banging behind her but she didn't look back. She was too scared to look back. Two of the figures led the way while one was behind her. Balthazar was at her side. 

"What about the other wolves?" 

"All out." A deep voice said from behind her. 

She felt relieved they were safe. They were innocent. It was the Clarissa that was bad and had corrupted the pack. They got through the front door as the roof caved in behind them. She turned to make sure the other figure got out. All she saw was blackness as she was grabbed. 

Her eyes opened seconds later. They were in clearing. The pack were scattered around. They looked confused and were chatting among themselves. She stood in the middle. Then she saw Balthazar being held by his collar and dangling off the ground by one the figures.

"Hey." She said as she went to help him but was held back by a hand around her stomach. 

She smelt a spicy scent, deep and dark one. She looked over her shoulder and saw the glowing amethyst eyes. He drew back his hood and she saw him. Rugged features and handsome. Black hair. She sensed something different about him. He wasn't werewolf, but something else. 

"He helped me. Please don't hurt him. No matter what he has done to you, please leave him alone. He protected me from Clarissa." She begged

Those eyes looked straight into hers. 

"Let him go Maverick." He seemed to be the leader of these three. 

Maverick dropped Balthazar. He landed on his knees. 

"Thanks old chap." 

She heard a growl come from Maverick. Balthazar just smiled at him. Does the man have a death wish?

"Balthazar." He looked to Skye. "Don't piss off the rescuers." 

He sighed and rolled his eyes as he stood up. "Okay." He sounded like a child. She shook her head. 

"Listen to her Balthazar because she is the only thing that is keeping you alive at this moment. I would be a good dog." The man behind her said as he released her. 

Balthazar growled at him and bared his teeth. 

"Settle down. Now what are we going to do about this pack?" She waved her hand around the clearing. 

"There alpha seems to be dealing with them." The man said from behind as he stepped up beside her and pointed. 

She saw a man going from person to person. He seemed to be checking on everybody. She felt relieved that they had someone. 

"Are they going to be okay?" She asked

"Yes." He said

She nodded her head and looked to him. 

"And who might you be?" She asked

"The Ancient." He said

She looked at him confused. 

"Sorry you're new to this. That is the name people fear in the paranormal world. Tor, Tor Sinclair." He held his hand out as he spoke.

She took it and shook it. 

"Skye Mason. But you probably know that." She said with a little laugh.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Yes my dear I did." 

"So why are you rescuing me?" She asked

"Because my adopted daughter asked me." He said

"Daughter?" 

"My daughter is Charlotte. Your mother in law." 

"Oh. But Charlotte is a wolf and you're not." She said

He laughed. "Very true. Charlotte was like you. Human until she founded her mates. I'm a vampire." 

Vampire. Another thing to add to the paranormal list. 

"Vampire." 

"Vampire." He said as he nodded his head. 

She nodded hers. "Okay, I think I need to sit down." 

He grabbed her as her knees buckled and helped her sit on the ground. 

"Nathair, water." Tor said to the other figure. 

A bottle appeared in front of her. She took it from Nathair. 

"Thanks." She said

He nodded and she had a drink. She noticed the pack leaving. Closed her eyes. 

"What about Clarissa?" She asked

"The witch is regrouping." 

"She wanted to torture Hunter with the knowledge that she had our child. She has also sped my birth along. I'm about the size of six months." She looked down at her stomach and rubbed it. 

Tor hand touched her stomach. She looked up at him.

"That is my great grandchild. I will protect that baby. No one messes with my family. I know she has stolen time from you. But what matters are your safety and its safety." 

She nodded her head. 

"Come on we shoulder leave her. Your mate has been through enough hardship without spending more time away from you." 

Hunt. All the agony he suffered in her absence. 

"Please take me to him." She said as he helped her up.

"Of course little one." 

~*~*~

"They're got her." Charlotte said as she burst into the room.

Hunter looked up from the flames of the fire and to his mother. Her face looked so happy. She was crying with happiness. He stood up quickly.

"Skye." He said

"Yes my son. They have Skye. She is well and they are on their way." She took his face in her hands. "They have your beautiful Skye and the baby is safe also." 

He felt the tears slip down his cheeks as his familiar surrounded him. His Skye was coming home. He slowly started feeling their connection again. Skye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
5.1M 134K 37
Alpha Cross of the Macabre Pack was a ruthless killer. He was known for leaving pack after pack in a bloodbath with not a single survivor in sight. A...
1M 42.5K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...