Your Love Is Like A Drug, It'...

By fangirl1005x

Lucas Lallemant is an ordinary teenager. Good friends, good grades, but something was missing. There was no s... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight

Chapter Seven

1.4K 45 18
By fangirl1005x

He couldn't believe it. Had Eliott seriously just done that? He had dangled something in front of him and then torn it away as soon as Lucas got close. He had never felt like this before. He was furious. Everything was building up inside him. The anger, the lust, the heartbreak. So much had happened in such a short amount of time and Lucas was like a bomb, just waiting to explode.

He was still stood in the middle of the dance floor, the people suddenly seeming suffocating. He shoved past everybody, trying to find his friends. He couldn't see them anywhere. He had decided to get completely off his face. He was going to drink as much as possible to drown out the picture of Eliott. He needed to get rid of the feeling of the hands on his skin and the intense gaze burning into his own. Everything felt wrong and the only way to make it right was to forget. He was already pleasantly tipsy, but not enough to dull out the pain he was feeling inside. His heart felt tight inside his chest, like it was being pulled in different directions. There was a heaviness settling there and the pressure was starting to make him uncomfortable. He knew he was bordering on having an anxiety attack, but he managed to control himself. Deep breaths Lucas come on, it's not that bad. Just breathe.

Once he got his breathing under control, he took in his surroundings. He saw a shadow in the corner of his vision and he whipped his head around. He saw a familiar face and before he knew it, his legs were taking him towards the guy.

"Sofiane, right?" Lucas questioned, looking up at the taller guy.

"Yeah I guess, that's me"

"You're one of Eliott's minions aren't you"

"I prefer friend but sure"

"Please don't try to convince me he cares about anybody other than himself" Lucas scoffed, rolling his eyes at the thought of someone like Eliott having friends.

"Anyway, that's not important. I know you've been sent to spy on me"

"N-no that's-"

"It's fine, not your fault I know. Although dude, it's pretty creepy"

Sofiane was starting to look a bit uncomfortable now. He wasn't as harsh as Idris or Eliott, he seemed softer and seemed like a genuinely nice person. Lucas liked him. He was gentle whenever he dragged Lucas away and he made sure that his grip was never too tight. Idris and Eliott didn't seem to take the same concern.

"I need you to take me to Eliott" Lucas blurted out, sick of the beating around the bush.

"I can't do that I'm afraid"

"What do you mean? I need to fucking talk to him" he was getting really angry now.

"He said not to let you-"

"Take. Me. To. Him. Now" Lucas spat out. He was fuming. He was sick of the control Eliott had over him. He was sick of feeling like shit. He was sick of being fucked around by some guy who thinks he has the world in the palm of his hand. He was going to end this once and for all.

Sofiane just nodded, realising that Lucas wasn't going to stop and if he didn't take him to Eliott then he'd just find his own way there anyway.

Lucas was sat in the back of the sleek car that he'd been kidnapped in that first night. How the times had changed. He was voluntarily going to Eliott's apartment now. Never thought he'd see the day. His leg was bouncing up and down, he wasn't sure if it was from nerves or anger. It was probably a mixture of both. Lucas was generally a quiet, anxious person who tried not to get involved in any sort of conflict. But if something wound him up then he became this tiny ball of anger and nothing could stop him. He had a very short, fiery temper and could spit venom if necessary. Tonight was one of those nights. He wasn't afraid, not anymore.

The car pulled up at the apartment and Lucas took a deep breath in the back. This was it. He was finally going to get some answers. There were so many thoughts racing through his mind. Would Eliott even be there? What would he say? Should he be scared? They were all blurring into one massive mess and Lucas knew if he didn't stop soon then he'd start spiralling and end up either having a mental breakdown or start punching someone. Preferably Eliott. He took a few deep breaths before opening the car door. He stood onto his shaky legs, trying to steady them. He took slow strides up to the door, clicking his knuckles nervously. As he stood there, he took a deep breath and reminded himself why he was here. That asshole had left him, teased him. He'd preyed on his feelings and vulnerability and then abandoned him straight after. He'd messed up his entire life and acted as if he had the right to. He could feel the anger returning, igniting a spark inside him. Pumped up on adrenaline, he knocked on the door and waited. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He considered that maybe Eliott wasn't home and got ready to leave but then Lucas heard movement from inside.

"Right, that's it" Lucas whispered, fury filling his veins.

"Open this fucking door right this second Eliott" He shouted, banging on the door with his fists.

"I know you're in there, open it now" he continued, slamming his hands on the doorframe with such power.

"Get your ass out here now or I swear to God I'll break it down myself" He screamed, getting ready to kick the door in.

He was interrupted by the creaking of the door and he looked up to see Eliott stood there. Shirtless. He had no fucking shirt on. Lucas tried not to get distracted by the way his pale skin stretched over his abs, toned and looking like he'd been cut from marble. His arms seemed tense as he leant against the doorframe, a small smirk crossing his lips.

"I'd like to see you try" he taunted, smirking once more.

"We need to talk" Lucas said, his tone showing how he truly felt.

"My pleasure" Eliott said, stepping aside to let the smaller boy in.

"What do you want, I'm actually a bit busy at the moment"

"Busy? What, too busy being a fucking asshole and fucking everything up?"

"What are you talking about?" Eliott asked, looking genuinely confused.

"Are you kidding me?! You fucking led me on at the club and then just left me like I didn't even exist!"

"It's not my fault you're obsessed and madly in love with me" Eliott said matter of factly, shrugging his head.

"Obsessed with you? You've got to be joking. You're the one following me around and ordering your amateur group of bootlickers to follow me around so you can live out your own messed up fantasy of being like Al Capone"

"Now now Lulu, that was strictly business" Eliott mocked, trying to get a reaction out of him.

"Don't fucking call me that, I'm not some kid you can just treat like crap!"

"Well if you're going to act like a kid then I'll treat you like one. I told you not to talk to your friends and I told you to stay inside, yet you decided to disobey me!" Eliott said, starting to get irritated himself.

"Disobey you?! I'm not some fucking slave that you can keep locked up in your flat. I refuse to spend my life surrounded by guards and an arrogant prat telling me what I can and can't do!" Lucas screamed as he shoved Eliott. The older boy stumbled as hands pushed against his chest and forced him backwards. He had reached the point where he was turning hysterical because of all the emotions building up inside him.

"If you hadn't have caused so much trouble then none of this would have happened!" Eliott retaliated, towering over Lucas.

"So end it then! Put a fucking bullet in my head, get your gang to beat me up or whatever other messed up shit you want to torture me with. If you're going to kill me then fucking man up and get it over with! I refuse to be someone's property, especially yours" The younger boy shouted, voice shaking with anger and going hoarse with overuse. His voice was laced with disdain, everything boiling up inside him. He was on the edge of something and he didn't like where this was heading.

Before he knew it, he was being slammed into wall and he felt a sharp pain shoot up his back. But Lucas barely had time to register it before Eliott slammed his lips against Lucas's. It wasn't sweet or gentle, it was messy and angry. Full of lips and teeth clashing, tongues fighting for dominance. It was filled with passion and fury, like two flames wrapping around eachother and engulfing everything that stood in their path. Lucas moaned loudly, his cries being swallowed by Eliott's mouth. He tangled his fingers in Eliott's hair, yanking on it sharply. Eliott gasped into his mouth and Lucas took the opportunity to deepen the kiss even more. He continued to pull on Eliott's hair, fingers massaging his scalp as he felt Eliott press even closer against him. The older boy moved away from his lips and moved towards his neck. He left hot, wet kisses at the bottom of his ear and moved down to where his neck met his collar bone. Lucas moaned out loud as he felt teeth pierce the skin. A sharp feeling rushed from his neck but was immediately soothed by his tongue running over the mark. Lucas closed his eyes and let the feeling wash over him. This was what he wanted. He knew it now. This was what he had spent his life waiting for. This passion, this need, this pure animalistic want and desire for another human being. It felt right, they fit together perfectly. Lucas had never believed in soulmates, but if you asked him right now, he would consider changing his mind because this felt pretty perfect to him.

"You're mine, you belong to me" Eliott whispered into Lucas's neck as he grazed his teeth over the hickey he had left there.

"Fuck" Lucas cried out, too far gone to even think about the consequences. All he knew was that he needed Eliott right now and he would think of the rationality tomorrow morning.

"When I saw you with that guy in the club, I just wanted to break his neck for even looking at you. The way he was touching you, only I'm allowed to do that. You belong with me" Eliott growled, marking up Lucas's neck even more.

"Show me then, what are you waiting for?" Lucas managed to say, voice trembling with desire and need.

Eliott's eyes darkened as he lifted his head from Lucas's neck. The two just stared at eachother, both panting heavily, pupils dilated until their eyes were liquid pools of black. Eliott surged his lips back to Lucas's and connected then again. Eliott ran his hands down Lucas's back and grabbed his ass in his hands. He hoisted the smaller boy up and instinctively, Lucas wrapped his legs around Eliott's waist. Lucas tightened his legs as Eliott started to move, their lips never once leaving eachothers. Eliott carried Lucas through the apartment, hands tight on Lucas's hips. Lucas wrapped his arms around Eliott's neck, swallowing his moans. Eliott stumbled into the bedroom and threw Lucas onto the bed. He kicked his foot out behind him so that the only sound that could be heard throughout the apartment was the heavy slam of the bedroom door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
40.1K 1.6K 68
~Septiplier~ After a traumatic incident, an 18 year old Mark decides that it'd be best for him to get away from the memories, and move halfway acro...
52.5K 2.2K 47
- Dreamnotfound fan fiction. An older boy by the name of George is taken as a child by a cruel organization that goes by VILE. The goal of the organi...
4K 292 20
Clay needs a fresh start at a new school after a horrific accident. Lucky for him, his friend Sapnap can offer that fresh start in another town. Clay...