Between Worlds (The Wall Seri...

By DESTINY5611

(Completed, Editing) There is something off about this wall. It isn't just the place Amy's mother met with an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Afterword

Between Worlds, Prologue

486 50 74
By DESTINY5611

First off, thank you so much for clicking on this book out of the millions on Wattpad! It really means a lot. Between Worlds, which was previously named 'The Wall', is my first book here. Really hope you like it :)

Feel free to vote, comment and leave suggestions, it means the world to me :) Even if it's a teeny tiny typo that I might have missed; let me know! And enjoy reading!

(Oh, and a big thank you to BrendaDaaeDestler for the fantastic cover, and also to my friend Bethany-turner for the amazing banner above!)

So, without further ado, let's begin!

********

PROLOGUE

Seven days ago, if someone had told me that a wall such as the one I'm looking at right now could possibly exist, I would've laughed and suggested some therapist, maybe.

The cold wind blew, fluttering my hair across my face. With a sigh, I ran my hand through it, pushing it back, and silently observed the inanimate, still object in front of me that changed my life.

I pushed myself up from my cross legged position. Walking a few steps forward, trying not to make a sound, I reached my hand out to The Wall.

My fingers wove through it. It was supposed to be impossible, but I couldn't deny the feeling of air escaping my nimble fingers.

I tried putting my whole hand through—and then, I felt the rough, hard surface of bricks that I should have felt the first time.

Sometimes, it's still hard to believe everything I'd encountered in the past week.

I never thought a wall like this would end up entering my life as a storm of tragedy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
112K 14.3K 48
This story will become FREE on August 30th, 2023! When 17-year-old Arbor Hayes' best friend turns up alive after a mysterious six-month disappearanc...
279 56 44
WATTPAD VERSION *** The walls are crumbling. The pull of the Void is growing stronger. This may be their toughest mission yet. A Terpolite monitor te...
248 25 22
Brae has finally made a choice. He doesn't care about the legend, he just wants Cera to stay. Brae will do whatever he needs to get her to believe th...