Stray Kids one-shots

By minnicheol

A bunch of Stray Kids because there's totally not enough of those out there :) More

Let us
Minho x Jeongin
Jisung x Felix
Jeongin x Felix
Hyunjin x Chan
Jisung x Changbin
Hyunjin x Jisung
Felix x Hyunjin x Minho
Chan x ????
Jisung x Seungmin
Everyone Knows Minho Loves His Cats

Seungmin x Changbin

7.1K 123 38
By minnicheol

Ship: Seungmin x Changbin

Word count: 1400

(Seungmin's story, from JiLix's story)

Seungmin disliked his life. It wasn't burning hate, but a dull pain. Jisung had been the one to pull him from his slump, making his days bearable, till they met their five other friends.

So when Jisung fell in love, he made it his mission to make sure that his best friend was happy. In the end, Jisung did end up happy. And that made Seungmin happy. Yes, Jisung got hurt a lot. And so did Felix. But they were happy now. That's what mattered.

"Seungmin, I hope you haven't forgotten."

The boy shook his head, smiling politely. "Of course not, ma'am," he said.

The next day was the talent showcase. Seungmin always participated, not to get profit from it, but because he wanted something to keep him busy at the end of the year. To distract him...

Seungmin hadn't always been so cold. No, he'd just been hurt. Because he'd fallen in love and that boy had left him. If he closed his eyes and concentrated enough he could almost hear the older's stupid laugh. 

Seo Changbin had been the cause of Kim Seungmin's euphoria.  It was cheesy but true. He brought life and laughter to the younger's life and went he left, he took all that with him.

The short male had been whisked off to the States and had disappeared without telling Seungmin, leaving him devastated. Jisung being the faithful best friend he was, stuck with Seungmin for as long as he needed. 

But what Seungmin didn't know was that Changbin was equally devastated. His father had forced him to go to the States and it all happened so fast. His phone was taken away and he was given a new one. And what hurt him the most was that his dad was doing it because of Seungmin. But he was going to make everything right soon. 

The day of the talent showcase was the day after Jisung was discharged. The boy was practically bursting with energy, running around the house like a hyperactive squirrel (which is what he was).

"Calm down Jisung." hissed Seungmin the next day when it was almost the younger's turn.

"I can't wait to hear your voice again, Min."

Seungmin looked away, guilty. After Changbin had left, he had stopped singing. Because the stupid boy wasn't there to remind him that his voice was beautiful.

No other words were exchanged because Seungmin's name was called. He walked onto the stage nervously, immediately searching for Jisung. Once their eyes met, he relaxed a little. He would do well. For Jisung.

It was a really hard day today
My heart aches for you
The only thing I can do for you
Is to be next to you, I'm sorry

You're so pretty when you smile
So every time you lose that smile
Even if I have to give my all
I want to give it back to you

I want to cry for you
I want to hurt instead of you
I don't want any scars in your heart
Ever again

When you love someone
So much that it overflows
It's so amazing
Because this is how it is

Seungmin closed his eyes, holding onto the mic tightly and letting himself sink into the song. It was a song he listened to frequently, mainly because of its calming vibes and touching lyrics.

This is a song for you
I'm singing for you

This is a song for you
I'm singing for you
I'll give you my everything

I want to cry for you
I want to hurt instead of you
I don't want any scars in your heart
Ever again

When you love someone
So much that it overflows
It's so amazing
Because this is how it is

He was surprised his voice didn't break in the middle, from all the emotions rushing through him. He opened his eyes slowly and stared at Jisung who was teary-eyed. Suddenly, the lights went off.

Before Seungmin could open his mouth to ask what happened, the lights flickered back on. He frowned when he saw the chairs pulled to the walls.

I hope I can be a little helpful at least
I hope I can be your resting place
I'll try to make you feel at peace
Whenever you think of me during your busy days

You're such a soft-hearted person
Every time you are silently in pain
Even if I have to give my all
I want to make you smile again

I want to cry for you
I want to hurt instead of you
I don't want any scars in your heart
Ever again

When you love someone
So much that it overflows
It's so amazing
Because this is how it is

Seungmin could recognize that voice with a slight rasp that sounded amazing when rapping but so sweet and soft when singing. But no, he didn't want to accept. He didn't know how to react.

There, in front of the stage stood a familiar boy with sharp eyes and black hair. He hadn't changed much. Slightly more built, and slightly taller.

The younger stood there frozen, till it hit him.

Changbin was there.

Seo Changbin, the useless boy that left him and broke his heart in the process...but the boy that he loved so much, was standing in front of him.

That was what got his feet to move. He leaped off the stage and ran, straight into Changbin's arms. He jumped onto the boy, wrapping his arms around his neck and feeling the other's strong hands grip his waist to steady them. Seungmin pulled away slightly cupping Changbin's face and staring at him.

"You're actually here," he whispered.

The older smiled softly. "Hi, Minnie."

Minnie...That was what Changbin used to call him. Before he knew it he was crying.

"You idiot." he sobbed.

"I'm sorry."

"You just left me. Do you know how much I missed you?"

"I'm so sorry."

He was crying too.

"It was my dad. I didn't want to leave."

They hugged tightly like that for a while before Jisung came up to them. "Changbin-hyung."

"Jisung. I-"

The younger cut him off with a hug. "We missed you."

"I missed you guys too."

"Hyung!"

"Felix!" laughed Changbin, pulling in the Australian for a hug. "Your Korean has improved!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!!"

Felix beamed at the compliment. "Thanks, hyung." 

Jisung smiled at Seungmin. "How was our surprise?"

"You knew?!"

"Yeah."

"I hate you."

"Aww, I love you too. Now get going. You'll have a lot to catch up on."

The pair walked to the park nearby, hands holding the others. They sat on a bench and were quiet for a while.

"I didn't want to leave, ya know?"

"Really?"

"That day after I went back home, all of my stuff was packed. My dad said if I didn't come with them...it wouldn't end well. He wanted to get me away from you. We left on an overnight flight. It was horrible, Min. He took my phone away, gave me another. It was the worst year of my life."

"How'd you come here?"

"My step-dad. He got me back."

Seungmin sucked in a breath. Changbin had never really talked about his mother and her husband. But from the smile on the older's face, he knew things were gonna be okay.

"She found out about how dad got me there and immediately appealed to the court. This time I didn't go with my dad."

"He never treated you well," whispered Seungmin.

"Yeah."

"I missed you, Bin-hyung."

"I missed you more. Life was hell. I made a few friends." he laughed. "They wanted to punch dad."

"You should've let them."

"Nah...I'd rather do it myself," he smirked.

"Idiot." muttered the younger.

He laughed again. 

"This year was hard for me too. Even Jisung."

"He told me what happened. What a bitch."

"He didn't tell anyone cuz she said she would hurt me, Binnie. I don't deserve him."

Changbin turned and pressed a feather-light kiss to the other's forehead. "I'd do it in a heartbeat, and Jisung would do the same again."

They fell into calm silence, neither wanting to break it. They just sat there, holding hands and enjoying the cool breeze.

"Did you date anyone while I was gone?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I did actually."

In a flash, Changbin had grabbed his wrist, forcing him to look at him. "What?"

"I'm joking, hyung. Geez." he laughed. 

"Good. I wouldn't have forgiven you otherwise."

Seungmin raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Who are you to tell me whether to date or not? My dad?"

"Make that dadd-"

"Uh no." interrupted the younger, a disgusted expression on his face.

Changbin laughed. "Sure thing, baby."

The boy turned red at the name. "You're so stupid," he muttered.

The older shrugged, pulling him closer. His breath fanned against his lips. "Can I kiss you?"

 Seungmin closed the gap between them, smiling slightly at the familiar feeling of the older's soft lips on his. He wouldn't have had it any other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 15.1K 92
stray kids scenarios and imagines ! *stray kids ships are now included!*
407K 8.4K 45
[๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ป ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด] ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข'๐˜ข๐˜ฎ Requests are closed plz stop asking ty :)
19.5K 387 8
sแด›ส€แด€ส แด‹ษชแด…s ส™xส™ sแดแดœแด› แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s