Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

By MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... More

New Kid on the Block
Treat Her Right (Lemon)
Surprise/Night Out
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Tour
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
Ruby's Fate
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
Familiar Faces
3 From Hell
Liv Has A Secret
A Riott Christmas
Let Me In (Short Chapter)
Invading The Firefly Funhouse
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

Falling for Each Other

4.3K 46 9
By MrC1997

You woke up with a headache that felt like that you got stabbed in the skull. You try to get up, but something was holding you down. Suddenly, you lift the sheets.

You: Wait a minute... I don't sleep naked...

You then look over to see pink hair over your shoulder and immediately realize what happened last night.

You: Damn.... we must've gotten fucked up.....

You lightly kissed Liv on her forehead and slowly got up to take a shower. After a few minutes, you walked out without a shirt on and saw Ruby sitting on the other bed, smiling at you.

Ruby: Head hurt?

You: Like I got shot in the head. Did you... hear us last night?

Ruby giggled when she stood up and walked over to a nearby chair.

Ruby: Almost every sound and moan that came from the both of you.

You: Shit....

Ruby giggled again

Ruby: Don't worry, Sarah got fucked up with some other guy at the club too. Wanna go downstairs and get coffee with me?

You: That actually sounds really good right now.

Ruby nodded after you put a shirt on and went downstairs with her and got some coffee for the two of you and the others. You even got some fruit bowls and granola prepared for everyone too, including Ruby.

Ruby: You don't need to do that for us.

You: But I want too. I'd do anything for my friends, old or new.

Ruby smiled as you got some cups of granola and 4 fruit bowls prepared.

Ruby: Thanks.

And with that. You and Ruby went back up to the suite with coffee, granola, and the fruit bowls before Sarah and Liv woke up. Sarah groaned as she got up while holding her head with the palm of her hand

Sarah: Holy shit. I feel like I got hit in the head by a sledgehammer from Triple H.

Liv sat up too, but she didn't have much of a headache, but didn't focus on that. She mainly wondered why she woke up naked until she noticed you put down some breakfast and coffee on the table.

Liv: Oooo breakfast!

Liv got up as Ruby's eyes widened.

Ruby: At least put on a shirt or something G!

Liv: Not that Y/N minds! HAHA! Hang on.

Liv then got up from bed and put on her panties, quickly threw on a tshirt, put her hair up in a ponytail, and walked over to the table. Sarah slowly walked into the bathroom and washed her face before joining. After finishing breakfast, Sarah got in the shower while you and Ruby cleaned up everything.

Liv: What's the plan for today Y/N?

You: I was thinking that we could go sightseeing today.

Ruby: That actually sounds pretty cool. I'll be right back.

Ruby exited the room and let you and Liv talk about last night.

You: Sooooo.... you're probably wondering why you woke up naked in bed this morning?

Liv: Did we....... fuck?

You: Dori told me everything she saw and heard last night.

Liv: Oh dear....

You: Yeah.....

You two sat on the bed in silence before you started up another conversation.

You: Listen, I heard about your past relationship with that douchebag. I'm sorry, if I did anything to you last night.

Liv: It's all good. I usually say no to sex, but as long as there was no damage done, I'm ok with it.

You: Can I ask you something?

Liv: What's that?

You: Have you ever had someone ask you out on a date, but you barely know about that person, but also you just know enough about them to give them a chance?

Liv was surprised by that question, but she smiled and came up with an answer.

Liv: Well..... the only thing that's going to get me to say yes is if they've treated me nice after a little while of knowing them, but I'd be more than willing to try that out.

You: Would you...... maybe wanna go out on a date with me tonight?

Liv grinned from ear to ear

Liv: You're so cute! I'd love too!

Suddenly, Liv hugged you and kissed your cheek. Sarah suddenly walked out of the bathroom with a new pair of clothes on and noticed you and Liv holding hands. She smiled at the sight of this as you looked at her and she gave you a brief smile before Ruby came back and all of you got ready for the day.

*Later on in the Day*

After a day of seeing the sights of Hollywood with the squad, Ruby and Sarah decided to have a girls night out while you and Liv had your date. After a nice dinner, you took Liv to a good viewing spot of the Hollywood sign.

Liv: I didn't expect it was this beautiful from here.

You: Yeah. It was a place for me to come to and think after long days of training.

Liv then smirked when a local street performer started playing Life Eternal on his guitar. While this was going on, you offered Liv your hand.

You: May I have this dance Ms. Morgan?

Liv giggled at this when she took your hand.

Liv: You may Mr. Crypt Keeper

You and Liv silently laughed when the two of you started swaying to the music. After the song finished, you looked into Liv's btight blue eyes while she looked into your e/c eyes. Suddenly, Liv kissed you on the cheek.

Liv: That was beautiful Y/N. Thank you so much for a wonderful night.

You: No problem.

Liv then nuzzled herself underneath your arm while the two of you went back to the suite. Once getting back, Ruby and Sarah were fast asleep as you and Liv quietly got ready for bed.

Liv: Thanks again for tonight Y/N.

You: You're welcome. Is it possible for another date next week?

Liv: Well..... alright. Next time though, I get to pick it.

You: Done deal.

Liv then layed down in the bed. Not long after you joined her as the both of you got in a full embrace again.

You: Goodnight Liv

Suddenly, Liv turned over and pecked you on the lips.

Liv: Goodnight Y/N.

Liv then turned back over as you fell asleep happy as anyone could be.

*The Next Day*

It was time to get back on tour with WWE as you and the Riott Squad had to take a flight out to Atlanta for Raw the following night.

Ruby: Thanks for the weekend in LA Y/N.

You: You're welcome. Glad you ladies had fun.

The whole time, you held hands with Liv and Sarah noticed. During the plane ride, Liv was asleep and Ruby had her earbuds in. Suddenly, Sarah started up a conversation with you.

Sarah: How did your date with Liv go?

You: It went great. We had dinner ad enjoyed some local music.

Sarah: You didn't have.... you know?

You: ...... no. We didn't. Although she pecked me on the lips before we fell asleep last night.

Sarah: Well.... she's opening up to you. That's a start. But remember what I said. Yes, the other night was a mistake, but at least you and her made up for it.

You: Yeah. Also, I don't know if I told you yet, but the divorce papers are final. Megan's out of my life.

Sarah: What was the final decision?

You: She was found guilty of attempted murder and sentenced to five to ten years in jail.

Sarah nodded until the captain of the plane spoke.

Captain: Attention all passengers, we'll be arriving in Atlanta shortly. Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing.

Liv woke up as you clipped your seatbelt and clipped in her seatbelt for her. Liv smiled when she rested her head on your shoulder, while holding your hand. Sarah rested her head back and smiled at the thought of two of her best friends slowly falling for each other.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forgetting Roman By Rae

General Fiction

196K 12.1K 62
Because forgetting Roman was more than just moving on. It was growing, accepting, and knowing I deserved better.
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...
9.6K 296 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...