THÈ BRÔKÉÑ & THÊ BRÀÎŃŚ (2)

By darknight922

"Tell me what's wrong." "You wouldn't understand." "Just tell me." "No." "Did you just say no to me?" "Y... More

ÇÀŚT
ÔÑÈ : TÖGÉTHÊR
TWÔ : WÀKÎÑG ÛP
THRÈÉ : ŚÇHÔÖŁ
FÔÛR : THÈM ÀGÁÎÑ
FÎVÈ : PÉTTŸ
ŚÎX : HÈŁPÏÑG
ŚÈVÉÑ : ŠHÔPPÎŃG
ÈÎGHT : GÏVÍÑG
TÈÑ : ŚÎGŃÏÑG ÛP
ÈŁÉVÊÑ : ÔDD
TWÈŁVÉ : GÎRŁŚ DÀŸ ÔÛT
Im sorry!!!!!
THÎRTÈÉÑ : ÇÛP PÔŃG
FÔÛRTÈÉÑ : ŁÖŚÊRŠ
FÎFTÈÉÑ : TÀŚK ÔŃÊ
ŚÎXTÈÉÑ : ÇÔŃFÛŠÊD
ŚÈVÉÑTÊËŃ : ŁÛÑÇH
ÈÎGHTÉÊÑ : DÀŸ ÁFTËR
300 Reads?!?!?!
ÑÎŃÈTÉÊÑ : TÀŁËŃT ŚHÔW
TWÈÑTŸ : WÉÊKËŃD
TWÈÑTŸ-ÔŃÉ : ÇÀT FÎGHT
TWÈÑTŸ-TWÔ : KÎŚŠÏŃG
...
TWÈÑTŸ-THRÉÊ : ŚKÎPPÏŃG ÀGÁÍÑ
TWÈÑTŸ-FÔÛR : DÎFFÉRÊŃT
TWÈÑTŸ-FÎVÉ : ÀŁÊXÏŚ' HÔMË
TWÈÑTŸ-ŚÎX : ŠHÔÇKÊD
TWÈÑTŸ-ŚÉVÊŃ : BËFÔRĒ
TWÈÑTŸ-ÉÎGHT : BÎTÇHÊŚ BË BÔŃKĒRŠ
TWÈÑTŸ-ŃÎÑÉ : RÊÀŚÔŃ
End
End pt. 2
ITS OUT

ÑÎŃÈ : ÀWKWÁRD

588 18 0
By darknight922

Chapter Nine : Awkward

"Where is Carla and Zach?" Alexis asked.

"In the guest room, why?" Jonah answered.

The eight looked at each other before Maryjane said, "Not it!" The other seven places their fingers on their noses. Alexis being the last one,  "Sorry, Lexi, you have to go look."

Alexis groaned, "I'm going to be traumatized."

Corbyn laughed, "No you won't, just knock on the door."

Alexis rolled her eyes and got up. She walked out of the living to the upstairs. Alexis walked down the hall to the guest room. The sound of skin against skin, moans, groans, and the sheets moving was heard. Alexis made a disgusted face. She brought her hand up to the room and knocked whilst yelling, "Stop having sex and get outta the room!"

"Alexis!" Carla shouted from the other side of the door.

"I don't want to come up here! Unless you want Mary to come up here!" Alexis smirked slightly, knowing Maryjane would just walk in.

"We'll be down in five minutes!"

Alexis laughed and walked back downstairs. They other seven looked at her whilst she sat down.

"So?" Jack asked.

"They're coming down in a few minutes." Alexis answered.

Corbyn laughed, "That's so awkward!"

"It's like having your parents walking on you having sex!" Daniel agreed.

"At least it wasn't one of us." Leanna spoke, "Especially Lexi, that'll be awkward."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
701K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...