truth or dare - drarry

By luminary-

when the 6th years start coming together every Saturday night, what happens when a series surprising dare is... More

hermiones idea - chapter one
saint potter - chapter two
battle - chapter three
the first party - chapter four
pansy's plan - chapter five
friday afternoon
mutal feelings - chapter seven
what are we? - chapter eight
delicate - chapter nine
important!
it's different - chapter ten
what the cinnamon toast fuck - chapter twelve
hello.
mine - chapter thirteen
hi lmao

the eyes of harry potter - chapter six

10.6K 282 797
By luminary-

A/N : italics like this - 'are thoughts'

draco woke up with a pounding headache, he groaned and slid off the bed.

'fuck' he thought, walking to the bathroom.

he started getting undressed and then got into the shower. the water falling roughly on his delicate body. he thought about his newest realization. 

'but, no... im not gay, am i?' he thought, rinsing out his hair 'its just people, you dont like-' the sentence was cut of by another voice

"oi mate, hurry up in there." he heard theodore shouting.

"piss off, ill be out in a second." he yelled back.

he turned the shower of and got changed, he looked at himself with disgust and straightened his tie before walking out of the dorms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"malfoy!" he heard, he turned his head, hoping to see harry, instead it was blaise.

"oh, hi." he said. blaise laughed.

"whats wrong?" blaise said, laughing hysterically. "golden boy got you?" dracos eyes went wide.

"excuse you?" draco snorted, acting calm, but really stressing out on the inside.

"i know what happening between you and potter." blaise said, nearly falling on the ground. draco turned a light pink but brushed it off.

"may i ask, whats happening between me and potter, blaise?" draco scoffed. "as far as i know the only thing happening between us is fighting." 

"oh malfoy, you looked worried." blaise said, getting up from the floor. "im only messing with you. pansy was telling me about how you look at potters gorgeous, bright gre-"

"oh shut up zabini." draco smirked. "how about the way you look at-" blaise slapped him.

"no. one. can. know." blaise said. (just imaigne blaise staring into the.. camera? like the office.)  "we talked about this draco." blaise hissed. draco laughed.

"alright, but look at those beautiful blue eyes, and-" blaise grabbed his wand.

"im only joking. chill out" draco laughed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

draco wasnt hungry. draco was never hungry. pansy always forced him to eat, but he could hardly ever bring himself to eating more than a piece of toast. he sat there looking at his breakfast. today was monday. he had 3 classes with gryfindoor, potions, transfiguration and charms. he looked at his food then up at harry, to his surprise, was staring right at him. the messy-haired boy looked down, a blush spreading across his face.

"draco! you need to eat!" pansy said, shoving him.

"im not hungry." he said, taking a sip of apple juice (dont attack me yES THERe ArE mUgGLe JuiCes FiGHt mE ) 

"you have too! we have  a long day ahead, you know." she said softly.

"yes, pans" he took a bite of an apple. "happy." he said sarcastically. 

"eat it all, atleast." she flung her arms around him. "i care about you, ok... you just need to eat more ok?" she whispered in his. he nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

their first class was potions. draco walked there, he checked the time, then noticed it was about to start. 

'shit!' he thought, starting to run. he skidded into the classroom, greeted by professor slughorn.

"draco, m'boy! come, take a seat, we're about to start." he said warmly, he walked over to a desk where pansy, hermione, ron, blaise and harry were sitting, the only open spot was right next to harry.

of course 

he sat down and started listening to slughorn. 

"so today, we'll be making veritaserum. as you all know, this causes you to tell-"

"the truth." pansy and hermione said at the same time. they blushed and looked down.

"yes, indeed miss granger and miss parkinson." he smiled. "i would like you to look beside you."

draco and harry made eye-contact at the exact time, the gryfindoors eyes had beautiful patterns in them, every small pattern looked 3D almost, as if they were layered; they were a beautiful emerald green, the way the light reflected on them made very little detail stand out in them.he had long eyelashes that made him look extremely cute. within the emerald, there was little dots of bluish-green, which, draco thought made him look even more gorgeous. 

"done staring mafloy?" he smirked. 

"i could say the same to you, potter." harry looked down in defeat, draco could see a blush form on his neck.

"these are your partners, you will be making it with them, ok. begin!" he said happily. he heard a slight groan come from weasley.

"ok." harry said simply, batting his eyelashes.

"i'll get the ingredients, you set up?" harry said, his voice lower than usual.

"sure.." draco said, suspicious of why potter was acting so normal around him.

the class went by easily, he and harry didnt agrue to much, but more talked like they were friends, draco sneaking glances at the other boy occasionally. he took a vial and put a good amount in it. he smiled proudly and held it in the sunlight.

"we made that malfoy, dont forget." harry laughed.

"yes, potter, why must you make everything about you?" he laughed, making the other boy snatch the vial from his hand.

"oi" he said annoyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the day went by quickly, he kept looking at harry alot, every time he just seemed to get more beautiful in the slightest ways. he noticed that harry had freckles

freckles

this was the most amazing thing he had found all day, he found himself staring at the boy alot. he admired them, they were overwhelmingly cute.

'i give up. fuck all of it I LIKE HIM I CANT DENY IT.' he thought to himself, 

he sighed and then ran his hand through his hair, it was getting long, which in dracos perspective, wasnt a good look; it reminded him too much about his father. he decided he needed a new hair cut. he walked to the common room and walked up to pansy.

"oi, parkinson!" he yelled, her head snapped towards him

"mhm?" she hummed, biting her nails

"can you give me a haircut?" he said, she nodded and patted the floor.

"ledia groha" she mutters

dracos hair is floating in the air, strands of the platinum blonde flying everywhere, finally at last, it settles.

his hair was now slightly wavy, and at normal length, he wondered his potter would like it.

"thank you." he said, half- smiling.

"not a problem, also, potter will love it!" she squealed. he rolled his eyes at her before walking out of the common room, thinking about how mesmerising the eyes of potter were

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello my children, yes it has been a while, my laptop broke so i couldnt post for a while. i you guys liked this chapter, any suggestions would be great!

love you lads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 11.6K 62
[COMPLETE] How can love blossom in the midst of hatred? How can it catch you so suddenly and unexpectedly? Draco's 6th year was not at all going how...
283K 7.7K 20
Completed✔️ 14 Chapters plus Epilogue creature fic ⚠️⚠️⚠️HUGE TRIGGER WARNING BTW DONT READ IF EASILY TRIGGERED⚠️⚠️⚠️ Everyone in the school, has a h...
1.8K 52 16
During summer vacation after his fifth year at Hogwards, Harry can't stop thinking about something he overheard Draco say... that Draco has a crush o...
65.3K 2.1K 59
In a world where everyone has a mark that represents and matches with their soul mates mark. Harry Potter, an unloved boy with no parents, feels lik...