inked petals ✧ m.yg + k.th (O...

By lil_meow__meow

[☁️] ❝ love me right . ❞ [πŸ•Š] a cute flower shop owner meets an "intimidating" tattoo parlour worker, their f... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
|| bts world ||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
Q&A
||27||
||28||
hiatus
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||

||6||

2.9K 128 26
By lil_meow__meow

nervous, nervous, nervous
_

yoongi sat nervously in a dark oak chair. currently, he and kim taehyung were at a local sushi place. tae seemed to be having a grand old time but not min yoongi, he was having a mild panic attack.

he kept thinking about starting a conversation but when he opened his mouth, he got scared and just whimped out. yoongi had been so focused on tae that he forgot to choose an item off the menu.

"what can a get you two gentleman?" a woman in a waitress outfit asked.

"i'll have the dinner bento please," tae smiled as he gave the menu back.

the waitress smiled back and looks toward yoongi, "and for you?"

yoongi blinked, "i- i'll have the same." he smiled softly and gave the menu back.

the waitress took the menus, "your food will be arriving shortly." she smiled and left.

now the painfully awkward silence was back, tae fiddled around with the silver ring on his pointer finger and yoongi just suffered in silence.

"start a conversation, start a conversation, start a conversation, start a conversation-."

"are you seeing anyone?" tae asked.

yoongi looked up in surprise, "me? no, why?" he asked.

tae fiddled around a little more, "you and hoseok seem awfully close." he teased.

yoongi looked down at his lap and tried not to think about his short but meaningful relationship with hoseok, because whenever he did, he started to cry.

tae saw that pained look on yoongi's face and he stopped laughing, "sorry.." he apologized nervously.

yoongi looked up, "what for?" he asked, trying not to look hurt.

"i- i shouldn't have joked with something serious." tae replied shakily.

yoongi smiled, "hoseok and i dated, past tense." he admitted, still smiling.

"did- did something go wrong?" tae asked, "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to though!" tae added quickly.

yoongi chuckled, the sadness he felt left quickly when he saw tae's flustered face, "he and i.. well.. we didn't... work out." yoongi half lied. indeed, they didn't work out but that wasn't the whole story.

"oh, that sort of thing happened to jimin and i before as well." tae said, trying to comfort yoongi.

yoongi already knew but he wanted to know what tae's side of the story was, "really? can you explain a little better?" he asked, "if you want to of course." yoongi added.

"well," tae scratched his neck, "basically the exact same reasoning as you, we weren't fit for each other, i thought i loved him but it turned out we were more like brothers than lovers." he explained.

yoongi was about to say something but then their food arrived.

"that was quick." yoongi thought.

the waitress from earlier put down their plates "thank you, have a nice meal." she said and left.

tae's eyes lit up when the food arrived, he grabbed the chopsticks and started putting the sushi rolls in his mouth. he looked exactly like a happy dog.

yoongi got his chopsticks as well and slowly started eating his sushi, savoring each bite.

"man, i'm stuffed." tae sighed as they left the restaurant.

"do i need to owe you or something?" yoongi asked.

tae looked confused, "huh? for what?" he asked.

yoongi sighed, "the sushi, you paid for my meal." he answered.

"ohhhh, yeah, no. it's fine," tae laughed and slapped yoongi's back which left a small sting, "think of this as payback for that five dollars i still owe you."

"the dinner box was thirteen dollars, you only owed me five. i'll give you eight right now." yoongi said as he started to take out his wallet.

"no, you really don't have too." tae insisted as he started to put yoongi's wallet back for him.

"fine, but i'm buying you dinner next time." yoongi said then lightly blushed as he just realized that he basically asked tae on a date.

"yeah, we should hang out again. i had a really great time with you." tae spoke with enthusiasm.

"c-can i have your.. number?" yoongi asked shakily. he didn't know what took over him but he ended up asking the guy he's crazy about for his number.

"oh, um, sure!" tae said as he took out his phone which was a simple silver iphone 6s with a scratched black leather case on it.

yoongi took out his phone which was a gold iphone 6 with a clear case.

they exchanged numbers and yoongi felt all giddy inside, he felt like some high school girl with a crush.

"how's your wrist by the way?" tae asked.

yoongi was snapped back to reality, "huh? oh, it's fine. the first few days were hell but now it just stings a little." yoongi answered.

"i'm glad yo hear that." tae smiled as he put his arm around yoongi's small shoulders.

yoongi blushes intensely at this action, he could feel tae's muscular arms on his shoulders. yoongi didn't know how they looked like but he had the feeling that they looked like a couple.

tae took his arm off from yoongi which disappointed yoongi slightly when the arrived at tae's car which was almost the same as namjoon's except it was silver.

tae opened the car door, "ladies first." he said in a fake suave voice.

yoongi started to get in, "why thank you." he said in a high pitched voice.

both grew into a fit of laughter before they entered the vehicle.

the drive was mostly an awkward silence until someone called. tae answered,

"oh jungkook, hey, what's up?" tae asked casually.

"hey, you free right now? i'm bored as hell and jimin is out and about with someone right now. can you come over?" jungkook asked lazily.

"yeah sure, let me just drop off yoongi first." tae answered.

"huh? yoongi? who's that?" jungkook asked.

"you know, namjoon's friend, the guy i gave the tattoo to the other night, short-." tae explained but was interrupted by yoongi giving a quick smack to his arm.

"ohh, that guy. why're you dropping him off? did you guys go on a date or something?" jungkook asked half jokingly-half non jokingly.

the car's lighting was dark so yoongi couldn't see tae's face that well but it seemed like his cheeks flushed a little pink.

"no, we just had some sushi, that's it." tae stated.

"mhm, sure," jungkook teased slyly, "whatever the case, come here quickly asshole." jungkook said.

"whatever douchebag." tae laughed as he hung up.

yoongi giggled a little.

"what're you giggling about?" tae asked in a fake serious voice.

yoongi stopped giggling, "your friendship is cute." he stated.

tae softly laughed, "what're you? my mom?" he asked.

"i don't have to be to know that, that is an adorable friendship." yoongi stated.

"whatever mom." tae sighed.

yoongi fiddled with his fingers a little, "how'd you and jungkook meet?" he asked.

tae thought for a while, "well, we met when we were like five at kindergarten, then we met jimin when we were ten in case you wanted to know." tae answered.

"how sweet." yoongi giggled.

"whatever," tae laughed, "how'd you meet jin?" he asked.

"we met when we were thirteen, he was new to my class and i got partnered up with him for some science project, i had such a good time working with him that we became good friends, then he became my second best friend." yoongi answered.

"i'm guessing your first is hoseok?" tae asked then he blushed at what he said, "i mean-."

yoongi laughed, "it's fine," he paused, "i actually never, y'know.." yoongi trailed off.

"really? that's unexpected." tae stated.

"how is it unexpected?" yoongi asked.

"well, i mean, you're cute." tae said quietly.

at that point, yoongi basically had a heart attack, "you're not so bad yourself." he stated with a cute smirk.

"oh really?" tae asked with a smirk as well.

"really." yoongi agreed.

tae was about to say something but got interrupted by yoongi,

"this is my place, i have to go, thank you for the meal and the ride." yoongi smiled.

tae pulled yoongi down for a hug and yoongi had a heart attack again. tae let go and yoongi turned around to hide his blushing face.

yoongi gave one last wave to tae before leaving.

what a night.

word count: 1388

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.6K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...
384K 15.4K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life πŸ‘†kook πŸ‘‡tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
47.6K 1.8K 24
Jimin finds who he lost years ago. His crush, lover, best friend, his favorite person ever. But, some things changed.. Yoongi isn't 'Yoongi' anymore...
Cold. By YoonChi

Fanfiction

4.3K 210 9
Requested by @MuazmarKuasar