My Water Girl

By bagsybaggins

Billy Batson x reader!!!! (This story happens right after the movie ended) Billy Batson, other wise known as... More

New Girl
New Super Hero in town
Hello
Riptide
Disappearing
It's you?!
Hero's need a Villain
A Fallen Hero
Different
Broken
Dead
Training
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary
Hiya Sparky
Torn apart
Accepted
AN
It's time for War

Perfect

2.4K 53 59
By bagsybaggins

-Billy pov-

YN was finally free from being grounded! And she no longer had a cold, so we were able to see eachother at school.

Yes, school. Hell on earth, only certain people can go.

I sigh and grab my bag, and head to the door.

"Billy!" I turn and see Darla running down stairs.

"Is it true!?! Is it true!?!" She asks excitedly.

I laugh. "Calm down Darla. Is what true?" I ask.

She smiles brightly. "Is it true that you and YN are together!"

I feel a blush rise on my cheeks, and I nod. "Ya. She's my girlfriend." I mutter.

Darla squeals and hugs me tightly. "I'm so happy for you guys!! You guys are so cute!!"

I smile and hug her back.

"What's all this racket about?" Dad asks.

"Nothi-"

"Billy got a girlfriend!!" Darla yelled.

Dad freezes and Mom runs out of the kitchen.

"What!? Our Billy got a girlfriend!?! Is she cute?!" Mom asks.

I start blushing like crazy, and walk away.

"I'll see you after school- bye!" I say quickly as I walk out.

I shut the door, and head towards YN's house. I saw her after a few minutes of walking in her direction.

"Hey Baby!" I say.

A blush falls on my face, after I realized what I said. She looks up at me, with a blush covering her cheeks.

"H-hey Sparky." She says.

"Sparky? That makes me sound like a dog." I complain.

She giggles and grabs my hand. "Sorry Billy. I didn't know we were making pet names for eachother. So that was the first thing off the top of my head." She said.

I smiles and kiss her cheek, and start walking to school.

"It's alright. But maybe not Sparky." I say.

She giggles and nods. "I'll just leave the nicknames to you.

I smile at her.

"Alright Angel." I whisper in her ear

She blushes and glares at me playfully.

"Don't do that. It feels weird." She pouts.

I smirk, and lean in. "Do what Water Girl?"

She moves away and playfully slaps my shoulder. "That Billy!"

I laugh and put my arm around her shoulders. I pull her back to me and kiss her forehead.

"Sorry Baby. But I couldn't help it." I say.

She giggles and kisses my cheek. I feel my face slightly heat up, and a smug smile spreads on my face.

"I know Babe. So how much homework do you think I have?" She asks.

I shrug. "A lot probably. But I can help you if you want!"

She looks at me and smiles. "That would be perfect!"

I smile down at her and notice that we've reached school.

"So. Later tonight. At my house?" I ask.

She smiles and nods. "It's a date! Uhh- I mean- a study date- umm. You know what I mean!" She says blushing.

I smirk and stop walking. She turns to me with a question on her face. I pull her back to me, and push her chin up. I lean down a bit, and kiss her lips.

She wraps her arms around me and kiss me back. I pull her closer, and I feel one of her hands go into my hair. I put my hands on her waist, and I feel her smils against my lips.

We pull back, in need of breath. I smile at her, and she smiles back

"It's a date. I wanted to show you something afterwards anyways." I says.

She nods and grabs my hand.

"Come on! I don't want to be late!" She says as she drags me into school.

~Time skip~

Lunch time! Thank God for lunch.

It was the only time that I could really talk to YN. And the only time I could see Freddy.

I walk to the table where YN and Freddy where talking. I sat down next to her and she grabs my hand without looking at me.

"No! Freddy, that wouldn't be a good idea!" She says.

"What wouldn't be a good idea?" I ask as I grab a fry and eat it.

They look at me.

"If the Red Cyclone paired up with Water Girl." YN said.

I felt sadness fill me. "Why would that be a bad idea?" I ask.

"Because, he's electricity. While she is water. They can't go together when saving people. Because we don't know if he can be in water and us his powers, and not accidentally shock people." YN says as she squeezes my hand.

I frown and nod. "That makes sense. But that doesn't really make me happy." I mutter.

YN kisses my cheek, and Freddy coughs.

"But I think it would be a good idea! Cause then you could take out the bad guys with a touch of water and with a bit of electricity! And besides, water and electricity go great together!" Freddy says.

I shake my head along with YN

"No, I have to agree. If we did that then we might be the ones going to jail. And tge bad guys would go to the hospital." I say, eating more fries.

"Or worse. The morgue." YN says as she eats her pudding.

I frown and squeeze her hand slightly. She does it back, and I realize she's sad too.

Because we can't work together.

~Time skip~

YN slams her book shut, and throws her pencil down. "Finally finished!" She says as she walks to my bed, and collapses next to me.

"Are you awake enough to come with me?" I ask.

She sits up and nods. I smile and grab her hand. We grab our jackets and walk out and down the stairs.

We open the front door.

"Where are you guys going?" Mom asks.

We stop and I smile. "We're just going for a walk. We'll be back in a bit!"

We walk out, and I grab her hand. I drag her into the the empty street near our house.

"We need to change into hero forms. It would be easier." I say.

She nods.

"Riptide" she whispers.

"Shazam!"

I quickly grab her adult hand, and notice how it still perfectly fits my hand.

I fly towards the pier,  which took a while to reach.

We landed, and turned back to our normal forms. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind her. She was smiling brightly at the sky that was filled with stars. I peck her cheek and smile at her.

"Your so cute when you smile." I whisper.

She blushes and turns around. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Thank you. You look handsome when you smirk and when you smile." She states.

Heat spreads into my cheeks and I smirk. "Well. You are perfect."

And I kiss her. And it feels perfect.

-Unknown pov-

Shazam, otherwise known as Billy Batson. He was kissing the knew superhero on the pier. I felt my master watching them with me.

"She is your target Doctor. You must convince her to be on our side. Do not fail." He says, before he disappeared.

I nod and look at the happy teenagers.

"Of course M'lord." I say into the wind.

I look at the blue haired girl once more,  before heading to my home. And begin making my plan of making her work for us.

《Woopsies! The bad guy is on the loose, and now your their main target! Will you fall to the dark side? Or stay true to the light?  Find out, when I update next!

And I just wanna say thank you soooo much! I mean, 700 views! Already!! It's just wow! I have nothing to say. Except,  thanks!
Later ya players.
-Astrid》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.1K 29
My name is y/n Freeman. Yes THAT Freeman. Freddy is my twin brother, my other half, my best friend. We live in a foster home after our parents died f...
41.7K 1K 21
When the evil Pitch Black threatens the children of the world, (Y/N) and Jack are chosen as two new Guardians to defend them. The only problem is, no...
5.2K 80 8
Captain Marvel's secret identity is revealed in a fight. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman fight over the right to adopt tiny little street rat, Bill...