L U X E

By ShrazyMe

Luxe Dia-Lopez, the only child of Jennifer Lopez and potentially Sean 'Diddy' Combs. I'm 24 and living the h... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
RIP Kim Porter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Instagram
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Instagram
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Instagram
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Instagram
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Instagram
Instagram
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Instagram
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Instagram
Architectural Digest
Architectural Digest 2
Chapter 70
Instagram

Chapter 51

1.6K 56 7
By ShrazyMe

Posted 18 hours ago 

MichaelBJordan: Prettiest Girl in the World

1,909,374 likes ~ 33,377 comments

---

Posted 2 hours ago 

LuxeLopez: Getting this mess of a hair finally done.

1,000,983 likes ~ disabled comments

---

I'm currently 8 months pregnant and I genuinely can't believe that I made it this far in my pregnancy. My pregnancy has definitely been kept a secret from the world and I am so grateful to be surrounded by such great people who have kept all of this such a secret. 

I had the most amazing gender reveal at the Palomino Gardens and I had an amazing baby shower. Being able to experience all of this has been a dream come true, one that I never knew that I would ever be able to have. Since I won't be able to have any more children, I decided to go really all out with it. 

Michael and I ended up working our way through things. We are slowly but surely working on being in a relationship again but I still need my time because my baby comes first. As for Michael's potential baby, it did turn out to be his and Michael is now a father so we haven't spent as much time together due to that. 

My bump didn't grow to be as big as it could be which is good because it meant that I could still go out and not look pregnant. It also meant that I wouldn't have to be bedridden due to not being able to walk which actually happened once I hit 5 months. My stomach popped and it fucked me up. I also let my roots grow out and I've had dark hair for the majority of my pregnancy so it was nice to get my hair done.

"You look beautiful." I finish taking my selfie as I look up at my mom who is smiling at me. She is so happy for me and she is only happier because I moved into a new home, right next door to her.

I put my phone down as I smile at her.

"How are you?" I ask as she kisses my cheek before kissing my bump which is exposed. 

"I'm good baby." She takes a seat besides me. "How are you and the baby?" 

"Tired." I yawn as I pull out a folder, I hand it to her and she gives me a suspicious before opening it up. She looks at me in awe as she begins flicking through the photographs that I had developed. 

I have been documenting my pregnancy, through the good and the bad times. My most recent photoshoot was of Michael and I recreating my album La Vida photoshoot. As opposed to having Christian there, I recreated all my video/photo outfits with him and they turned out really nice.

"These are beautiful." She gasps as she keeps flicking through the photos.

As for Christian, he is now dating a millionaire heiress from Morocco. She is so sweet and we have often went out on group dates which may sound weird. Christian didn't take the news of my pregnancy well when he first found out but he soon got over it after my father paid him a visit. 

"Ok, baby get ready we have to go for lunch." My mom pats my knee before heading into my wardrobe to grab some clothes for me to wear. I look at my mom's abs in envy, she looks so good with her tum out while I'm sporting a huge tum with stretch marks all over. 

Almost an hour later and we are ready to go. We get into my new range rover as my mom drives us over to Diddy's mansion for lunch. 

It's not that long of drive, only 10 minutes away but it was enough for us to be caught by paparazzi or whatever. My parents aren't living together, my mother has decided to stay in her home until after I give birth and after she gets married.

"I'm so excited for you to have the baby." My mother gushes after we pick up Shayla.

"Same, it will be nice to have a mini Luxe running around." I smile at her words because I'm having a girl. I'm about to have my mini me and she is about to be my whole world. 

"I know, I can't wait to have my baby."

"How are you delivering the baby?" Shayla asks. I haven't really spoken to anyone about the birthing plan or the name. Even though I'm 8 months along, I'm still slightly scared because I'm not completely risk free.

"They said that I could have a natural birth but it would be still risky." I place my hands on my lap. "So, I decided to have a caesarean just because my pelvic bone is not as strong as it could be. I don't want to risk permanent damage to my body."

Once we get to my dad's place, I'm happy to see platter upon platter in the kitchen. 

"There's my girls." My dad walks over to us with a huge smile, he embraces Shayla and I before giving my mom a passionate kiss. When I started to see tongue, I made my way over to the food.

"Dig in." My dad says as we all take our seats. "Where's Michael?"

"Probably with his son." I blankly say as I begin to serve myself.

"Have you met the child?" 

"No." I rub my neck. "I haven't met his child or his baby mother."

"Well you are about to be his baby mother too, y'all need to be acquainted because his son and your daughter are about to be siblings." My dad continues and I sigh as I push the food around. 

"Sean." My mom warns him.

"I'm just saying that he needs to allocate his time wisely, he can't be leaving you to fend yourself just because he has another child." I put my fork down and cover my face.

"I really don't need this." I mutter.

"I know you don't but your dad is right." Shayla voices. "You could go into labour any day now and he should be here with you... not in Atlanta."

"ATLANTA?" My mom gives me a look. "He ain't even in the Goddamn city?"

I just shrug my shoulders. "That's his own. If he wants no part of it then I really don't give a shit, I can raise my baby without him."

My mom shakes her head.

"Are you not trying to have a relationship with him?" My mom asks and I shrug my shoulders. "You are about to give birth to a new life, you seriously need to get your shit together and make some final decisions for once in your life."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"Ok, we got to eat this food because I didn't have my chef make all of this for it to be wasted."

"Give it to the fucking homeless." I spit out as I rush to my feet.

"Don't talk to your dad that way." My mom stands up. "You need to start putting your foot down. You let Christian screw you over for years, he is the reason why you were in a wheelchair, the reason that you couldn't have kids."

I see the tears beginning to fill her eyes while I clench my fist.

"After everything that he put you through, you still let him back into your life. You let him make money off you and I was disgraced to be your mother. I raised you better than that and yet you let him run himself all over you." My lips begin to tremble at her words. "Now you are letting Michael do the same."

I feel like fumes are leaving my ears as I let out a screech. I grab my plate of food and throw it towards my mom in a fit of rage.

"LUXE!" 

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!" I ignore all the shouts as I begin trashing all the food and the table, releasing almost 5 years worth of anger out. 

She was disgraced to be my mother, well I'm disgraced to be myself.

"STOP IT!" My father grabs and pulls me away after I've completely destroyed everything. "You're peeing on my leg."

"Luxe?" My mom has a look of horror on my face and we all look down at my legs. In that moment, my water had broken but it was also followed by a trail of blood.

"Luxury?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 326 17
And I Know We're Not The Same As We Were โ€โ€โ€Ž social media & real life mzzystars ยฉ 2023
162K 4.8K 37
"Wait you're the Y/N everyone talks about? Everyone says that you're so quiet and timid like a nerd." "What can I say? I like to challenge stereotype...
33.9K 944 102
Complete Nexus - a means of connection; tie; a link Another social media epistolary Sean Lew, Kaycee Rice, Bailey Sok, Josh Price, Julian Deguzman, T...
123K 3.1K 43
My name is Abigail Clover. I had never been in the public eye before I met him. He had nearly 3 million subscribers on YouTube, 1,5 million followers...