Kouh's Hero of Legend (Highsc...

By Animefansetitoff

Life for Rias and her peerage was as normal as it could be for them. That is, until Y/n Heroborn and his par... More

Chapter 1: Hero of Kouh

Info on Y/n

886 12 18
By Animefansetitoff

Name: Y/n Heroborn

(Can't find Link’s and/or Zelda’s last names so I decided to make one up)

Alias: Prince Y/n of Hyrule, Prince Y/n, Son of the Hero, Wielder of the Bane of Evil, Bearer of the Triforce of Courage, The Fierce Deity

Race: (formally) Human/Hylian (currently) Devil/Hylian

Mother: “human birth mother” Lily Hero(deceased)

“Adoptive Hylian mother” Princess Zelda (alive)

Father: “Sire” Link(alive)

Age: 17 yrs

Appearance:

(The owl will also be your familiar)

Likes: Helping others, playing with of Eisenhooter (your owl), thinking, reading, playing the ocarina, swordplay, milk, archery, explosion(like a certain girl), sparring, cutting things, throwing things, Asia, Xenovia, Sona

(There might be more as the story progresses)

Dislikes: Perverts, creeps, egocentric, rich snobs, pimps, those who believe they deserve it all, friends being hurt, people taking your milk, harm against the innocent(can easily tell if someone is innocent or was wrongly accused if something they didn't do just by looking into their eyes), people hurting Eisenhooter, cuccos(those things are demons)

Sacred Treasure: Master Sword

(You can cut through all holy, demonic, and evil magic(evil magic is magic merged with the caster’s malicious or wick intent. The kind of magic that is imbued the Master Sword is called Master Magic.) The blade is also indestructible. It's is also known as Evil’s Bane.)

---------------------------------------

Fierce Deity Mask

(appearance in Fierce Deity Form)

(You’re basically stronger than all three factions and both Dragon Gods combined when wearing the mask. You can fire energy disks using the Helix Sword)

Triforce of Courage

(sorry, picture won't appear no matter what)

(There is a Triforce marking, with the marking as solid colored and unadorned, and is on the back of your right hand, in the back of your hand with all, but the Triforce of Courage which is a solid gold color, of the other Triforce being a solid silver color. The top Triforce, the Triforce of Power, points towards your knuckles. The Triforce of Courage is the bottom right one and the Triforce of Wisdom is the bottom left one.) (It grants the wielder great courage and allows you to rival the wielder of the other Triforces. The same rule applies for the other Triforces, except it's their attributes they're based on that they grant to the wearer)

Weapons/equipment:

Hyrule Shield

(Allows the wielder to block melee, magical, and ranged attacks)

Hero’s Bow

(There's no need to explain what this does)

Bombs

(doesn't need explaining)

• Gale Boomerang

(When thrown and returning, the Gale Boomerang creates a gale force winds to surround it resulting in it being the center of a mini tornado)

Clawshot

(Can be used to grab onto opponents and pull them to you or grab onto ledges or attack from a distance)

Titan Mitts

(Basically gives you super strength)

Ocarina

List of songs and their effects

Sun song: If you play this song outside during the day, it becomes night time. If you play this song outside at night, it becomes day time. If you play the song underground near ReDeads or Gibdos, they will be temporarily frozen.

Song of Time: Play this song near a blue Time Block, and the block will move, or disappear. Try playing it if Navi turns green, because a hidden Time Block may appear there.

Song of Storms: Play this song to make it rain. You can play the song in various places to cause various effects.

Goron Lullaby: This song has the power to make things sleepy.

Song of Healing: This song has the power to heal souls.

Kind of magic: Master Magic

Power:
• Apport: Can summon any of your items from anywhere you are, no matter if the area nullify magic.

Note: You're also mute so when there is a conversation between you and a character, you are communicating on your notepad and it appears for you like you're verbally talking.

Second Note: The story will start with you just move to Kouh with your parents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...