Ciel X Reader (Black Butler)

By hika_chan_rp

Why would someone so rich, run away from their perfect home? To get away... To get away from all the stupid p... More

The Beginning
The Encounter
New Meeting
Battle
Naked Meeting
Personal Maid?
Distractions
First Impressions
New Case
More Distractions?
Crimson Red
Teamwork
The Truth
Background
Getting Closer
Old Faces, New Info.
The Plan
Hypnotism
The Next Day
Death
Almost There
Update Coming Soon...
Epilogue
An Author's Note
Yo
Rewrite

The End

51.3K 1.7K 2.8K
By hika_chan_rp

A/N: I was doing homework and apparently my internet decides to be an ass and say “You have no networks to connect to, please fix this problem” And I’m just here like “But all my homework is online!!! My science textbook is online and the questions for it are there!!! I’m working with a partner on my American History homework and one of the questions ask me to choose a country and figure out some kind of immigration number from the internet!! My friend needs help on their homework and the only way to communicate with them is through Facebook! My science quiz is on Edmodo!!! GOD FML” so yup… now I have time to start the next update!!! Yay!

(Ciel’s P.O.V.)

I felt Hannah’s arms wrap around my body and I heard her say something about me making a contract with her…. I did make the contract with her. I told her to not let anybody get my soul. If Sebastian eats it, then I would die and I didn’t want that. I wanted to stay for eternity with (Your name).

Everyone always told me “You don’t smile anymore! You need to smile more! Is it because you don’t love anyone?”
Well maybe it was. Maybe it was because I never loved anyone else other than my parents… But after they died, so did my feelings.
Once you lose something, you will never get it back… At least that’s what I thought.

I repeated this line over and over for the last 3 years that (Your name) left and kept telling myself I would never see her again.  But she’s right in front of me, looking worried and holding Sebastian back from killing Hannah, the one who would accomplish what I really needed and wanted for my whole life.

Immortality.

Why? Well… (Your name) is a demon. Meaning she has no end to her life. If I became immortal as well… then I would be able to spend all my life with her.

“Are you ready?” I heard on my left side as I nodded in response. I could feel her grip tighten on me as she said her next words.
“He thought it through”

Next thing I knew, I could feel the wind going through my hair as I fell down in Hannah’s arms.

“Don’t scream…” I heard from behind me as I nodded again and passed out before I could feel myself hit the ground.

Everything became black as I tried to reach out to some sort of thing that I knew was never going to appear before me. Of course, even if I knew that I would reach into an abyss, I still tried.
I then heard a voice that was all too familiar.

“You keep her. She seems to love you so much… wake up”
“Huh?” I asked the voice that sounded a lot like a blonde haired boy named Alois, yet at that time, I couldn’t put my finger on it. I searched the darkness around me to find the source of the voice but immediately gave up due to another voice filling my ears.

“Ciel!” I heard. “Wake up you dumbass!”

All of a sudden, I could see a bright white, then as the white color faded out, I could see (Eye color) eyes looking at me with such worry; it was indescribable.

I reached out to touch the familiar soft (Hair Color) hair while I smiled softly for the first time in years.
“I’m not dead” I whispered as she looked at my eyes, gasping a bit once she saw what I had become. Honestly, I didn’t know what I looked like yet; all I knew was that Hannah had killed me, and then brought me back as a demon. Just like (Your Name).

“You did have everything planned out…” She whispered to herself as I looked up at her. I looked straight behind (Your Name) and saw shadow of someone quite tall and menacing.

“Behind you!” I tried to yell out but it only came out in a hoarse whisper. After a drop like that, who wouldn’t?
“Behind me…?” She repeated and looked behind her, only to see Sebastian smiling a bit

“I promised I would serve you for eternity until I am able to gain your revenge. But now you have immortal life and no soul. What kind of butler would I be if I didn’t keep my word?”
“A demon…” (Your Name) muttered in sarcasm.
“It was a rhetorical-“
“Question? I know cat lover… I know…”

~~Le Time skip to later that le night since I read le comment that said they love Le behind le everything XD~~

(Third Person View)

“Sebastian” Ciel called, looking at the chess board in front of him. They had left the Phantomhive Estate and told all the servants that they would have to take care of it if he ever came back. Of course, everyone knew the blue haired boy was lying and was only saying that to not let everyone else succumb into the sadness.

Ciel was well aware of everyones feeling except (Your Name)’s. He could never read her mind let alone predict her movements which is why he was having such a hard time at playing a one on one chess game with her.

“Yes my lord?” Sebastian said and looked down at the blue haired boys facial features which were contoured with focus for something.
“Bring me some tea. Make it strong” CIel demanded and went back to his game.

(Your Name) moved her white pawn onto the last square of her opponent’s side and smirked triumphantly.
“I wish to transform my piece into a Queen” She called and looked over at Ciel’s disbelief.

When did she get her pawn that far ahead? About a moment ago it was 2 spaces away from becoming queen?

“Superhuman speed” She announced and watched Ciel closely, trying to read his mind.

Of course, (Your Name) couldn’t read his mind either. Was he having a good time? Is he frustrated? Is he playing mind games with her? This was one of the hardest chess games anyone has ever seen.

“Ah.”
“Ah?” You repeated after Ciel in confusion.

“I figured it out” He said and moved his King one space to the left, waiting with a smirk on his face as he watched the (Hair Color) haired girl look at the outcome of his move.

“How?!?! I didn’t even notice that all your pieces were surrounding my king!!!” She exclaimed.

Surrendering, she knocked down her king and watched as Ciel reached up to grab his tea that Sebastian had magically gotten into his hand

“When did you leave?” You asked him as he merely looked at you
“Fine… next time you won’t answer, I’m attaching a cow bell to your face so I know when you move”

“Try getting it on me” He challenged with a smirk

“Oh really? I accept your challenge”

“No one is accepting anything, I need to talk to (Your Name) for a bit” Ciel said, standing up to lead Sebastian out the door.
Once the curse butler was gone, he turned around and looked straight into (Your Name)’s eyes.

“Why did you leave that day 3 years ago?” He questioned as the girl standing in front of him looked away.
“I was a child back then…. I didn’t know I had feelings for you until recently and I thought since you already had a fiancée, I was a bother… I was also mad at the time” She explained as Ciel looked at her in thought.
“Alright but you need to stay by my side until eternity…. And I won’t make any excuses this time like that day a couple of chapters back”

“Alright… But on one condition”

“What is it?” Ciel asked

“It’s something all the readers are silently pleading for”

“Which is…?”

“This”

The (Hair Color) haired girl came closer to the teenage boy in front of her and wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned up a bit and connected their lips for a brief moment before pulling away to reveal a shocked Ciel.

“And that’s that” You said and dragged him to the bedroom.
_________________________________________

A/N: Sorry this took so long.... Go read my other book that is titled "THat no good for nothing day" Since i want feedback on my poetry. 

Also comment! This IS the last official chapter in this book but i might write an Epilouge. Until then this is the last chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 504 40
You were taken in by Madam Red at the age of 8. Ciel and his parents would come and visit you all the time. You loved playing with him because he was...
46.8K 1.5K 22
A mysterious woman came to the Phantomhive manor and is just wanting a place to stay Ciel says she can stay for a month and a half. Then Sebastian is...
107K 2.9K 18
(IN EDITING) ~A job in the Phantomhive Mansion? Sure. Romance with the Young Master? Definitely.~ Completed. Book Cover created by me but pictures th...
284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...