ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺˢ | ᵀᴴᴱ ⱽᴬᴹᴾᴵᴿᴱ ᴰᴵᴬᴿᴵᴱˢ

By simplysalvatoree

"I am so sick of men telling me what I can and can't do, as if they have a choice" FIRST BOOK IN THE ROWAN DA... More

Ω demons Ω
playlist
epigraph + aesthetic
Rowan Davis
prologue
kidnapped
terrified
joining the fray
finish the story
brotherly brainstorming
do the right thing
caught in the act
Gilbert house lock up
lets make a deal
take care
roofies
mind searching
girls night
gone to hell
kidnapped, again
goodbye Isobel
the devils arrival
broken heart
seeking the truth
my path
moon rise
just a taste
fighting back
gave me everything
SECOND BOOK!!

doomed

22K 664 166
By simplysalvatoree

the vampire diaries 2x09 katerina

Rowan and Elena walked with Caroline through the woods going through with their plan to get information from Katherine. Carrying a huge bag in her arms Elena said to her best friend, "Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well and I went home instead of school and that Rowan ditched."

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. I'm a terrible liar," Caroline warned them not sure about the plan as they continued to walked.

Ignoring it Elena told her, "And keep Stefan busy. I don't want him to know what I'm up to."

Knowing that part of the plan was a big risk Caroline argued, "I'm even worse at duplicity and you know this!"

"You managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit," Elena said as Rowan followed behind them silent and pulling at her sleeves. Everything they were doing seemed completely impossible and it still had her heard spinning.

Making a point Caroline told her, "Yeah, because she threatened me. Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic, it's... Stefan's gonna see right through me. And I was revengeful when I did that."

Elena stopped walking steeping in front of her friend, "Care, as my friend, do you promise or not?"

The blonde sighed giving into her demand, "You had to break out the girlfriend code. Okay. I promise."

Smiling victorious Elena said, "Good."

The two girls walked ahead as Caroline asked the curious, "Why don't you want Stefan to know?"

"Because he would never be okay with her doing this," answered Rowan finally speaking up.

All three girls walked into the tomb stopping in front of the stone door, as she stood their Rowan's heart raced more out of fear. "Are you sure you want to do this," inquired Caroline.

"Yes, We're sure," answered Elena nodding, "She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus. The only one who can tell us how to stop him."

Caroline trying to reason with her friend said looking directly at the Davis girl, "But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never giving it. Are you sure about this?"

The Davis girl nodded, "Yeah. I just sit back and wait. I have to know, Caroline. Whoever these people are they know about me and what I am, which they definitely shouldn't. I never even told my father, she's my only connection to this. Please," she begged of her.

Giving in she walked towards the door lifting it up moving it away. Stepping away from the doorway Caroline let the two girls stand in front. Looking over her shoulder at her friend Elena said, "We'll be okay from here."

As the words left her lips they heard shuffling feet against the floor. The three girls looked towards the door as Katherine appeared leaving Rowan in awe. She truthfully did look exactly like Elena, "Hello Elena. You come to watch me wither away?"

Katherine looked towards the brunette wondering, "Well you look awfully familiar, you must be that chick from the sketch. Gotta admit, I thought you be taller." Rowan rolled her eyes at the vampire who turned looking at the blonde and told her smugly, "Goodbye Caroline."

Elena turned telling Caroline, "As long as we stay on this side on the door, she can't hurt us. Please."

The blonde looked at them before she reluctantly turned walking away. "Stefan know you're here? Or, that you brought the precious little witch with you," she questioned the girls.

Speaking up the witch informed, "My name is Rowan Davis, not little witch."

Placing the bag on a stone table Elena said ignoring her question, "We brought you some things."

"You came to bribe me? What is it that you want," Katherine wondered.

Elena answered her simply, "I want you to tell me about Klaus."

Speaking up holding out the picture she had taken from the vampire who had taken her and Elena, "And, I wanna know why that guy Elijah and this mystery dude Klaus have been handing these out."

Impressed that they had figured any of this out so soon Katherine tilted her head humming, "You've been busy, found her and discovered Klaus exist."

"We also brought you this," Elena said taking out the Petrova family book she had discovered, "It's your family history. It says in here that the family line ended with you. Obviously that's not true."

Katherine snidely asked her, "You think that if you brought me some family keepsake then I'd open up?"

"No," Rowan answered her voice flat and annoyed, "But from what I have heard about vampires I did think this would." Reaching into the bag she pulled out a bottle of blood showing it to Katherine, "You gonna open up now?"

Katherine rushed over trying to get it but was easily stopped because of the barrier spell. Elena began to taunt asking, "How long before your body shuts down? 10, 20 years? It must be painful to desiccate and mummify. I can't even imagine."

Giving in Katherine slid down on the floor sitting down. Elena opened the bottle putting some blood in a small plastic cup using a stick to slide it over to her as Rowan sat down next to her.

Picking up the cup she said, "You have the Petrova fire."

"More blood," Elena offered up. Katherine put the glass on the floor this time the older sister pulled it back towards them refilling it.

Katherine began to explain saying, "It's a long story, Klaus and I. it was all the way back to England, 1492, after I left Bulgaria or I was thrown out."

Curiously as she slid the cup back over Elena questioned, "Thrown out?"

Explaining herself Katherine informed, "My family, your true ancestors, they disowned me. My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time. I had a baby at a Winlock. A shame."

"It was kept secret," Rowan inquired.

Katherine nodded, "My baby was given away. I was banished to England I had to learn to adjust so I quickly became English. It was there that I caught the eye of a noble man name Klaus. I was taking with him at first until I found out what he was and what he wanted from me and then I ran like hell."

A human Katerina ran as fast as her legs could carry her through the woods. Katerina had been running for at least a mile and her legs were starting to hurt making her want to stop.

Once she found out the truth, of what Klaus was going to do with her she ran. She was still running when Katerina fell in front of a tree."Katerina," the brunette hid behind a tree not moving a muscle hearing Elijah's voice booming through the woods.

"I know you're near, I can smell your blood," reaching up Katerina could feel blood on her, "It's pointless to run, Klaus will find you wherever you are, he will never stop looking," the young girls heart raced knowing he was right.

She knew Klaus to be vindictive, she would never be freed of him. He was never going to let her go, "This way. There is more blood over there," she heard Trevor's voice tell Elijah.

Thinking it was safe Katerina got up slowly and was about to run, but Trevor arrived, placing a finger on her mouth as he pushed her against the tree. Trevor waited a few seconds before telling her, "Head east. I can't distract them much longer."

Still using her fake accent Katerina said, "I can't run anymore Trevor."

"Never mind," he told her, "There's a cottage. You'll be safe there. Go now. Go!" Doing as he said Katherine took a breath before running east just hoping they wouldn't be caught.

"So, what did Klaus want," Rowan asked as she sat on the ground.

Katherine explained to the girl, "The same thing that he wants from you two. He wants to break the curse."

"By sacrificing the Petrova doppelgänger," Elena figured.

The vampire nodded in agreement, "He wanted to drain every single drop of blood of my body."

Speaking up Rowan still wondered, "That still doesn't explain anything about me. Why do they want me?"

Katherine shrugged honestly telling her, "In truth? I don't really know, all they ever said was they wanted you. Sometimes, I think they wanted you more than me. Maybe if you didn't kill Elijah you would know."

The girls looked at each other unsettled. deciding to mess with them more Katherine said, "The one thing I do know, you will never be free of them. Klaus will take everything you love, and I'm pretty sure that's just your dad the you love. For a girl as invisible as you Rowan, that will destroy you. You'll end up being worse than me, it'll be fun to watch."

Stubborn Rowan told her, "No way in hell am I ever becoming you. I'm not becoming a monster."

Katherine laughed at her, "The funny thing Rowan, you think you'll have a choice. I didn't, and neither will you. You're dumb if you think you'll be free."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.3K 55
"Not all monsters do monstrous things." [4x15-6x22+8x16] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK 2 IN THE NATALIE SALTZMAN SERIES] [2017 TVD FANFICTION AWARDS WI...
5.9K 239 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
467K 12.7K 73
"you know what I wanna hear piece by piece." [BOOK TWO OF THE KLARA ADAMS SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 5-8] STARTED: August 06, 2020 FINISHED:...
1.8M 44K 42
"You're his humanity, Riley. It's obvious." BOOK ONE IN THE RILEY EVANS SERIES [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SERIES 2&3] STARTED: MARCH 19, 2017 FINISHED: APR...