ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺˢ | ᵀᴴᴱ ⱽᴬᴹᴾᴵᴿᴱ ᴰᴵᴬᴿᴵᴱˢ

By simplysalvatoree

"I am so sick of men telling me what I can and can't do, as if they have a choice" FIRST BOOK IN THE ROWAN DA... More

Ω demons Ω
playlist
epigraph + aesthetic
Rowan Davis
prologue
kidnapped
joining the fray
doomed
finish the story
brotherly brainstorming
do the right thing
caught in the act
Gilbert house lock up
lets make a deal
take care
roofies
mind searching
girls night
gone to hell
kidnapped, again
goodbye Isobel
the devils arrival
broken heart
seeking the truth
my path
moon rise
just a taste
fighting back
gave me everything
SECOND BOOK!!

terrified

25.4K 838 190
By simplysalvatoree

the vampire diaries 2x08 Rose

Elena, and Rowan were sitting on the couch in the room they first were trapped in as the Davis girl fiddled with the silver bracelet trying to get used to the pain. For such a long time Rowan had lived her life at the mercy of her powers and emotions. Now with the bracelet she could finally get her life back, all she had to do is deal with the pain.

"Your powers," Elena began making the other girl look up, "That's why you stopped coming around us, isn't it?"

Rowan nodded, "Things started to happen to me and it was better for everyone if I just left them alone." The Gilbert girl was about to ask her for more information but as she moved she felt paper under her, unfolding it she saw words that were giving her hope of getting out of there.

Immediately Elena smiled showing Rowan the note that read 'Stefan and Damon are coming.' Rowan looked up at Elena happiness radiating off her, she didn't care what the hell they were as long as they were getting her out of there.

Rowan took the note crumbling it in her hand then stuffing it in between the couch cushions. The two girls waited for her friends to show up and get them the hell out of there. They were sitting there for a while when Trevor walked in looking scared out of his mind. "He's here! This was a mistake," Trevor yelled running up to the woman making the two girls stand.

Rowan gripped Elena's hand in fear, the brunette squeezed her tightly trying to reassure her even thought she was just as scared as her. The British woman shook her head, "No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me."

Not believing her he shouted, "No! He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants them more," Rose tried to comfort him.

The oldest male vampire in the room shook his head, "I can't do this. You give them to him, he let you leave but I need to get out of here."

"Hey! What are we," Rose asked.

"We're family, forever," Trevor said just as someone knocks on the door.

Watching their interaction Rowan whispered loud enough for all to hear, "You're scared."

Both vampires looked at the Davis girl before she looked at Trevor, "Stay here with her and don't make a sound," Rose warns her. A few minutes later Elijah and Rose arrive in the main room.

Fear flooded over the Davis girl and for yet another time in her life Rowan felt terrified. Scaring her even more Elijah speed over to her stepping extremely close to her examining every single detail of the girl.

The original took a step towards the unique making her take a deep breath. "What do you want," Rowan asked her voice laced , tears brimming her eyes that she forced away not wanting to let him know she was afraid.

"You don't need to know that yet," he answered her.

Rowan shut her eyes in disappointment, the original slightly pushed her aside carefully as he stepped in front of Elena and leaned down towards her neck smelling her.

"Human. It's impossible," he said looking at the female vampire who kept her mouth shut. Turning back to Elena he smiled and said, "Hello there."

Deciding it was time to leave Elijah grabbed hold of both of the girls arms roughly, "We have a long journey head of us. We should be going," he began.

Elena looked to Rose giving her a pleading look, "Please, don't let him take us."

Elijah let go of the girls for a moment, "One last piece of business and we're done," he said as he moved towards Trevor.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. I'm truly, very sorry," Trevor said as Elijah circled him.

Elijah smirked from behind him and Rowan's stomach sunk, "Oh no, your apologies are not necessary," Elijah assured him.

Nodding terrified he said, "Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you."

Elijah put his hand on his shoulder, "Oh yes you are the guilty one and Rose helped you because she was loyal to you and that now I honor. Where was your loyalty," he asked coming around full circle facing Trevor.

"I beg your forgiveness."

"So granted," Trevor smiled but Elijah ripped Trevor's head out with his hand. Rose let out a scream for her friend seeing him dead on the ground. Following the vampire Rowan screamed as Elena pulled her back away from here.

"You," Rose said getting up going to charge at him just as Rowan looked back up her eyes covered in tears out of fear.

"Don't, Rose, now that you are free," He looked at the two girls walking over to them after cleaning the blood off his hand. "Come," he ordered the girls.

Elijah roughly grabbed Elena's arm but Rowan gripped her arm holding her back. Not thinking about it Elena blurted out, "No and what about the moonstone!?"

Elijah froze looking at the two frightened girls his voice calm yet exerting a tone of frustration, "What do you know about the moonstone?"

"I know that you need it and I know where it is," Elena started, "I can help you get it," she added on hoping that, that would help the girls or at least stall him in time for Stefan and Damon to get there.

"Tell me where it is," Elijah demanded.

Elena shook her head refusing him, "It doesn't work that way."

The original gave a surprised smirk, "Are you negotiating with me," he asked as he looked at Rose.

Rose, still standing there with tears streaming down her face said, "It's the first I heard of it." Elijah turned back to Elena and tried to compel Elena but it didn't work. He looked down at her necklace.

"What is this vervain doing around here," he snatched the necklace from her neck and throwing it. Elena pulled back trying to her away but he grabbed her head and compelled her. "Tell me where the moonstone is," he compelled her.

In a plain unemotional voice Elena answered, "In the tomb, underneath the church ruins."

Curious he asked, "What is it doing there?"

Rowan closed her eyes knowing that no matter what they did they were going to end up leaving with him at some point. At that moment all Rowan wanted was to go back to being invisible, go back to her father, deal with her one problem not all of this.

"It's with Katherine," she answered willingly.

"Interesting," Elijah said before they heard a noise.

Rowan forced herself to not smile knowing it was Elena's friends coming to get them out of there. "What is that," Elijah asked looking around the room.

"I don't know," Rose said still emotional.

Elijah looked back to her asking, "Who else is in this house?"

"I don't know," Rose yelled slightly back at him.

He grabbed onto the two girls arms dragging them as they went into another part of the house. Stefan and Damon moved around them with speed so fast Rowan couldn't see them at all. Elijah threw Elena in Rose's arms, but kept Rowan in his not willing to let her go.

Elijah looked around seeing nothing, "Rose?"

"I don't know who it is," Rose answered honestly still holding onto Elena.

"Up here," a voice said Elijah went to the stairs with his super speed dragging Rowan along with him as she struggled trying to get free. "Down here," Elijah received an arrow in his hand, he removed it as of it was nothing.

Elena and Rose disappeared when Rowan and Elijah turned around. "Excuse me. To who may be concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that," he broke a wooden coat rack into making a giant stake, he finally let his tight grip on the Davis girl go.

Once she was freed Rowan pulled at her wrist trying to get the bracelet off hoping her powers would somehow get her out of there. The more she pulled the more it burned her but she still tried.

"I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl, I'm gonna count to 3 or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?"

Rowan looked up at the top of the stairs seeing Elena suddenly appear at the top of them. "I'll come with you but just please don't my friends, they just wanted to help me out," he sped to the stairs scaring the human girl.

He held the stake in his hand still and he making her jump, "What game are you playing with me?"

Not saying anything Elena threw the vervain bomb in his face making it explode. His skin burned but he healed immediately after she threw it. He went towards Elena but Stefan arrived shooting him with the compressed air weapon. It didn't hurt him much at all so Stefan threw the weapon and rushed on Elijah.

They fell down the stairs, Elijah got up immediately but Stefan stayed on the floor. He went towards Stefan, suddenly her powers made the bracelet explode off her. Acting quick Rowan focused her powers just enough to send Elijah flying towards the wall.

Taking his chance Damon arrived staking Elijah pushing him against the door, grey veins appeared on his skin. Damon looked up seeing Elena at the top of the stairs smiling down at him. The Gilbert girl rushed down the stairs and as Damon stepped towards her believing it was for him Stefan hugged his girlfriend tight.

Over her boyfriends shoulder Elena mouthed 'thank you.' As the couple pulled apart Elena saw Rowan's wrist burned and bloody, "Rowan..."

The brothers both turned to the girl whose hands had a red glow around them as she took heavy breaths trying her hardest to bring her powers back to their usual semi control. After a moment she finally was able to contain herself as she looked up at the three in front of her.

"I wanna go home," Rowan told them all.

They looked to each other before Damon walked over, "Come on, you're okay. Let's get you out of here red." Rowan chuckled as he led her out to the car Stefan and Elena close behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.1K 11
~•~: - watching the show tvd/to x the haunting of hill house •yeah she's crazy but her craz...
249K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
18.8K 783 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
467K 12.7K 73
"you know what I wanna hear piece by piece." [BOOK TWO OF THE KLARA ADAMS SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 5-8] STARTED: August 06, 2020 FINISHED:...