The Mates Charm. (Sequel of D...

Autorstwa Cupcakes20040

All rights reserved! -[]- **Sequel to Dragon Mating Season...Reversed!** -[]- Mating season has come and gone... Więcej

Prologue:
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
GraTsu Valentines Day Special:
FrAxus Valentines Special:
StinGue Valentines Special:
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Tagged... (Again).
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.

Chapter Fourteen.

1.1K 30 9
Autorstwa Cupcakes20040

A/n: Hello! Another update, I'm on a roll! XD.

Anyway, here's a lot Chendy for you guys! This chapter is well, just Chendy. So if you like, you can skip this chapter (although I can't imagine anyone who can! Chendy is adorable). Nothing serious happens in this chapter, but the beginning of courting. 😏

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

P.S-

I almost forgot, I'm considering creating a new Gratsu story. Let me know if you like the sound of it, I'll have a little extract below:

Gray sighed as he opened the guild hall. Openly being greeted by an flying table (which seemed to be much more welcoming at that current moment than the rest of the guild) as they battle between one another ferociously. Gray shook his head before making his way over to the bar, greeting Mira with an lazily wave.

"Hello Gray!" Mira smiled warmly, Gray hesitantly smiled back - which came out more of a strained smirk rather than a smile- before rubbing his head sheepishly.

"Sorry."

"You know, you should try and enjoy yourself more" Mira states nonchalantly as she cleaned a glass. Gray rolled his eyes lazily slouching on the counter.

"Easier said than done."

Gray suddenly ducked, narrowly dodging a flying table aimed at the nape of the neck.

"Fight me popsicle!" Natsu yelled grinning ear from ear as he tackled Gray to the ground. Gray groaned.

"I have no energy for this flamebrain get off."

"Not until you fight me!" Natsu declared. Gray raised an eyebrow in question yet did not receive the answer he so required.

"Yeah, whatever" he responded with a shrug.

'What could the fire breather possibly want now?'

"That's it! Fire drago-"

"Natsu!" Erza yelled. Her dominating tone echoing around the guild resulting in large amounts of terrified to pause mid-battle.

"Gray for once- Has no intention of fighting you therefore stop trying to initiate conflict!" Erza demands. Mira giggles.

"I never thought I'd see the day Gray doesn't want to fight."

"Shut up" Gray grumbles grumpily. Pushing Natsu off his causing a groan to emerge from the said dragon slayer.

"Oi! Watch who you're pushing stripper!"

"What did Erza just say Natsu?" Lucy sighs taking a seat beside the bar. A small smile on her face.

"What's got you so sentimental?" Gray raises an eyebrow questioningly. A mischievous glint appears in Lucy's eyes making those around them gulp (including Gray).

"Well-"

"No" Gray interrupts full well knowing what her tone implies.

"Whatever you're going to ask no."

"Oh come on you don't even know what I was going to say!" Lucy complains.

Natsy stares at the two of them frustratedly.

"What have I missed?"

"Maybe if you were doing that thing called listening then-"

"Yes that's it! You two would be perfect!" Lucy exclaims.

"For what?" Natsu questions obliviously.

"What you say?" Lucy smirks. Gray's gaze hardens.

'I do not like where this is going.'

"I have a mission you two would be perfect for you two."

-

"What the?!?"

"There is no way I'm doing this!" Gray yells, staring wide-eyed at the job request in front of him. The job request itself was an undercover mission. The mission required two mages (preferably males) to act as a couple to gather Intel on a secret agency operating in well very constricted areas created for well 'gay' couples who needed to escape the expectations of society.

"You want us to act like a couple? Are you out of your mind!?" Natsu yells and for once; Gray agrees with him.

"It's not going to work" Gray states bluntly.

Lucy shrugs her shoulders before smirking.

"Well I know a certain someone you owe after destroying the bakery on your last mission."

The two pale drastically at Lucy's implied statement. The picture of the oh so great Titania staring down menacingly upon them sending shivers rocketing down their spines.

"T-That's not fair" Natsu complains.

"Oh it so is. Do you see the reward? Plus the main purpose of this mission is for you two to learn to get along."

And what poor Lucy didn't realize is that her plan was going to work...Too well.

I know it's a pretty repetitive idea, but I thought I could put a little twist on the concept. Let me know what you guys think!
-

"...H-Hey Cheila?" Wendy stuttered nervously, her hazel orbs consumed in worry.

"Hmm?" Cheila questions casually, leaning into the dragon slayer upon the sofa. Smiling contently as she rested her head upon her shoulder. Wendy also have a small smile, before continuing anxiously.

"W-Well, I've been doing a little research into this next season and...Came across something a little new" Wendy admits quietly. Cheila raises her head slightly, emphasising that the young dragon slayer has her attention -something she discovered in the early stages of their relationship she liked dearly- before raising her eyebrow in question.

Finding a new sense of reassurance; Wendy eagerly continues the conversation. "We dragon slayers begin...Well 'courting' after they mate."

"Courting?" Cheila questions, curiosity evident within her tone.

"Yeah, I'll be more protective of you, kinder, and more open.. Their might be gifts involved but it really depends on the slayers the extent of their courting -which for me isn't much.- Some slayers will be really simple-minded about it. But some will really go over the top! Because I'm young, it's not going to be fully-fledged courting. But still something that will influence with me."

"Oh, is that what was bothering you silly?" Cheila giggles.

Wendy nods sheepishly; "y-yeah."

"No need to be nervous! I'll be with you every step of the way" Cheila smiles, Wendy's eyes widen drastically, before small tears start to emerge from her (from Cheila's perspective) beautiful, now glossy orbs.

"Thank you!"

"You're my mate Wendy, no matter how tough it gets I'll be right beside you" Cheila soothes reassuringly, resting her head upon Wendy's shoulder once more. Reaching up, she gently wiped the stray tears remaining in Wendy's eyes before giving one last smile. Wendy soon melts into the embrace, resting her head upon her mates before a small noise of happiness escaped her lips. Cheila giggled childishly, and all Wendy could do was smile.

'Cheila is the best mate I could've asked for.'

-

A smile of contentment danced across Wendy's lips as she stared at her sleeping mate. Within her sleep, she had a facade of peace. Which deeply contrasted her boisterous nature. Letting a small giggle escape her slightly parted lips, she slowly released the covers. Placing them protectively around Cheila's small figure before beginning to get ready for the day.

Gently opening her wardrobe, she soon discovers a variety of outfits. Including, the one from her first magic games. The dark purple material, much like other fabrics over time, had began to fade. The light purple however, as bright as ever that opposed the dark purple that made the majority of the said outfit. White fabric that also began to severely fade; seemingly more than the purple decorated the sleeves. Leaving small purple wrist-bands towards the bottom secured by the same opposing purple. By neck however, was formed using the retreating dark purple material maintained by a dark brown ribbon. Lastly, black leggings and pink ribbons used to tie her hair. The outfit would seem ordinary to most wizards, except the evident rips and tears that could not withstand the ferocity of her and Cheila's -in her opinion- magical battle. Shaking her head slightly, Wendy reached out. Grasping the small pink ribbons that were used to tie her hair before a small grin escaped her lips. Selecting an otherwise ordinary outfit, Wendy soon began getting ready for the day ahead of her. Her first day of courting.

Deciding to make breakfast for her deserving mate, she soon began creating a pancake mix. Adding eggs, flour, milk, and a pinch of salt she began mixing them with a whisk before submerging the pan she had selected in butter. Adding the mix, she spent a good half an hour creating the perfect breakfast for her mate before she began hearing sounds emerging from their bedroom. Grinning, knowing her mate was awake, Wendy practically skipped her way up the stairs -much to Carla's displeasure- before meeting the tired state of her mate. Her pink hair tossed to one side from her peaceful sleep. Her eyes still engulfed by tiredness, her cute pink fluffy pyjamas ruffled and half hanging across her considerably broad shoulders.

"Morning Shell!" Wendy greets warmly, taking her mates hand and leading her to the kitchen table.

"Morning Wen" Cheila mumbles sleepily, rubbing her hand ever her eye in an attempt to wash away any lingering remains of sleep.

"Here, I cooked you some breakfast" Wendy continues, handing Cheila the small plate containing three pancakes.

"Oh thanks Wen!" Cheila grins, before picking up a fork and diving into the said pancakes.

"Mmm, these are great" Cheila compliments, before giggling.

"Compliments to the chef!"

Wendy smiles, her inner-dragon purring in content.

'I think it's already started.'

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

239K 3.2K 39
It's Natsu's first and only mating season and he is upset and slightly stressed that he can't find his mate. Till he spots you in the guild bar, he r...
21.2K 389 11
It may seem like an ordinary day at the Fairy Tail guild. Even the Sabertooth guild seems ordinary. That is, until they realise that it's anything bu...
3.8K 69 12
Just a remake of my old story "Mate" from my old account @ToraAstrid. I thought that I would... errr thoroughly improve it after rewatching Fairy Tai...
513K 14.5K 88
Laxus is waiting for Freed to return from a mission and Freed has no idea what is waiting for him when he would finally return. Dragon mating season...