To My Darling Cupcake...With...

By Cherrijade44

*Background*: As Joelle Greyson-Reigns settles into her first apartment in Boston, Massachusetts, she pulls... More

An Intro Letter To The Reader....
My Life.....My Bio (Chapter 2)
Honey, I'm Home...Did You Miss Me? (Chapter 4)
A Special Entry: My Girls (Chapter 5)
Looking For Heaven Is Never A Hard Thing To Do (Chapter 6)
Come Hell or High Water... (Chapter 7)
Presenting The King And Queen of Hearts... (Chapter 8)
The Lone Wolf And His Chocolate Fairy (Chapter 9)
Love And Second Chances: Is There Really Such A Thing?
Thanksgiving Love, Happiness, And Everything In Between (Chapter 10)
Oh What A Night! The WWE Slammy Awards (Chapter 11)
Dreams.....What Exactly Does All Of This Mean?
1 Love Session For 2 Special Hearts...Part I (Chapter 12)
1 Love Session For 2 Special Hearts...Part 2 (Chapter 13)
A Special Entry: Signs...They DO Exists!

It All Starts With A Single Step (Chapter 1)

159 5 0
By Cherrijade44

As Joelle Greyson-Reigns finshes moving in and settles into her first apartment in Boston, Massachusetts, she pulls out an average size box from a shiny red gift bag. When she opens the box, she sees a DVD and two large books: one pink one and one red one.

The title of the DVD cover says:

"To My Darling Cupcake, Before you read this book, watch this DVD. With love always, Mommie Sophie."

After she unwrapped the DVD, she puts it in and braces herself with a smile. On the television screen, there is a lovely empty chair inside of a simple yet tastefully decorated room. A few seconds later, a woman walks into the room and sits in the empty chair which is placed in front of the camcorder. She's wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans with long red hair cut into layers and wearing a pair of glasses.

"Hi my Cupcake, if you're watching this, then you've hit the age by in which I want you to know everything about my life. While everyone has given you many lovely material things to start you on your way, I wanted to give you something else: a glimpse of what life is (and can be) like. I want you to know everything and everyone who has played a role in my life: the ups and down, the heavens and hells, the most important people in my life, and how I fell in love and married the true love of my life-your father-Roman Leat'i Reigns. Throughout the diary, I will leave you with rules I call My Cardinal Rules of Life."

"Oh my Cupcake, I hope you'll enjoy reading this as much as I've enjoyed reading and sharing it all with you. We love you...always, forever, and a day. Happy reading."

As the DVD finishes up, she picks up the pink book, finds a comfy spot on the sofa, and opens the diary. "Well, as my mom would say: laissez les bons temps rouler."

With that, she turns the page and starts the journey with a single step...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524 48 30
[WARNING: 18+ CONTENT! MENTIONS OF RAPE, SUICIDE, SENSUAL THEMES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!] "Wait what are we doing again?" "Naomi!" "Shit sorry." ~...
9.7K 108 9
Brie has as of late been having problems in her marriage to Bryan Danielson AKA: Daniel Bryan. The latest bad blood or bad time is courtesy of her si...
28.5K 373 24
Sasha and roman meet on a night out and end up getting very drunk and sleeping together. A week later after Sasha is unable to wrestle due to being u...
178K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...