Saesang Fans are Scary!

By Xtoi33

It's a story about Minho and Sulli that were kidnapped and kept in a room where they had to follow a saesang... More

Where Am I?
Open Hearts
Light Room
Aphrodisiac

Trapped

18 0 0
By Xtoi33

"Where are you??" he yelled. She kept yelling until she heard him just by the door. Minho knocked and turned the door knob wildly for a while until it clicked.

"Oppa...." She was crying when he popped out the door. He almost ran towards her looking really worried. She noticed a collar on his neck as well but that's not the priority at the moment.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did they do anything to you?" he asked while scanning her.

"I'm not hurt, oppa. But god knows what they can do if you didn't find me." Sulli said wearily.

Minho was trying to remove the rope from her wrists but having a hard time on it. He pulled her up, realizing they need to get out of this place. "Come. I don't trust those men who led me here. We need to get out of here first."

"Where are we? I remember going inside a building for an audition, the one I thought was manager-oppa instructed me to a parking space, I was forced in a van and then everything went blank. I just woke up here with this tie on my wrists." She shared. "How did you find me?"

"Let's talk about that later! Maybe we can find something we can use to release your arms from that on our way out." Before they reach the door, it suddenly shut and another click sound. It was the lock. "NO!" Minho ran towards the closed door and realized they were both trapped. "Shit!" punching the door.

"What are we going to do?" she asked tearfully.

"Welcome, my lovely, Minsul couple." Again the voice rung through her ears and shocked her.

"What?" Minho looked confused but his face was serious. It's nice that she has him with her now. She much preferred that than being alone like how she originally was. "What do you mean Minsul couple? I don't like the sound of that."

"Hahahaha.... Don't worry. I will take care of you both. Until you listen to what I say, I will not release you!" the voice said.

"What do you want from us?" Sulli asked. Minho is pulling her to his back as if shielding her. Despite not knowing who the hoodlums are, he is acting aware and cautious.

"If you want money, we can give that to you but let us go first. Let Sulli go, at least." He tried negotiating. "How much do you need?"

"I already tried that." Sulli whispered to Minho.

"What does he want?" he looked at Sulli noticed that the tie is still on her wrists. He touched it before negotiating with the kidnappers again to tell her that he was bothered by it. "Why did you take us here?"

"Simple. You do what I say and I will release you." The voice answered.

"Don't you dare do anything to Sulli or you'll get to me." Minho warned.

"Oooh.. I'm scared." The voice taunting him. "I love Sulli, why would I ever hurt her?"

"Then why are you doing this?" Minho asked impatiently.

"Easy, handsome. I just want us to play a game. That's all." They heard the voice laughing.

"What game?"Sulli asked.

"If you cooperate, you will go back to your old lives." He said. "This isn't a reality show if you think it is. I have personal reasons for doing this."

"Crazy bastard!" Minho cursed under his breath.

"I will be careful with my language if I were you." He felt Sulli's hand pressed his arm softly.

"Whatever you're playing at, I'm ready for it." Minho said.

"Be careful what you wish for." The voice sounded playful again.

"Don't fuck with me, you asshole!" Minho yelled. "Say the metrics and we'll be gone from here in no time!"

"Oh I'm not the one who will fuck with you." he laughed again like a lunatic. It was so irritating to hear.

"What the hell is he even saying!?" Minho is clearly irate, looking at Sulli. His face softened once more when he saw the tie. He led her to the bed and let her sit on it. "It seems that we may have to stay here a bit longer. But don't worry, I'll get us out of here." He started removing the knot while waiting for the voice to talk about the game they need to play.

"Aww, so cute. You make a cute couple, don't you know?" they were both quiet since they are used to being complimented together like this.

"Get serious and let us play the game." Minho talked as he was slowly removing each knot on the rope.

"I just want one thing, and after that, you can have your freedom." The voice replied.

"Quit stalling and tell us what to do!" Minho yelled. His face is red and he is boiling up.

"Hmm... You keep each other's company for now, I will return. There's something I need to attend to at the moment." the kidnapper said. "And Sulli must be hungry by now. Feed your girlfriend, Minho." After saying that, a tray of food slowly went out from a hole in the wall. After the tray of food came out, the wall became sealed shut again. This place is technolized, they both noted. After that, it was all quiet.

Sulli sighed heavily. "I have no idea what is going on. I'm sorry, I dragged you in here, oppa."

"Don't worry. I will protect you at all cost. What will you do if I didn't come?" he replied.

"I honestly, don't know." She said. "How did you get here?"

"Just like you, I received a message from who I thought was hyung (manager) telling me they kidnapped you. I thought it was a prank at first but they sent me a picture of you in an unconsious state and arms tied." He explained. "When I called hyung's number, they told me that they stole his phone and used it to kidnap you. They said to not tell this to anyone and go to an address, alone. It all happened so fast."

"This is my fault. I should never have come here." Sulli said tearfully.

"It's not your fault! And besides, the guy mentioned Minsul. It seems like he want us both to be here anyway. What if he is a saesang fan?" he concluded but stared at the food in front of her. He was thinking if it is safe to eat them. But he is hungry and Sulli definitely is hungry too. She's been here since morning.

"Where is this place?" she was curious.

"I don't know either. They told me to go to a restaurant in Bundang-go but instructed me to go to the parking lot where a car is waiting." He answered. "They covered my eyes and tied my wrists. I didn't make a move because I needed to reach you. They also put this thing." Pointing at the collar on their necks.

"I'm really sorry, oppa." Minho disagreed by shaking his head. "I also went to that restaurant in Bundang-go and was instructed to go to the parking lot. Stupidly thinking, it was manager still. That time I was calling him but he never answered."

"That is dangerous. When we get out of here, promise me to be more cautious, okay?" Minho was careful with how he said that. He then tapped her head. "We'll just play their game and get out of here."

"Right!" she replied. Minho was paranoid whether the kidnappers placed something in the food. But it seems fine when he smelled them. She's also very hungry at this point.

After washing up her face and teeth, she went back in the room and didn't bother changing his clothes. Minho did the same, since they think they will come out soon. "There are changing clothes inside the cabinet. You can use them." Said the voice once again.

"You're back. We don't intend to stay much longer. Just tell us the game and we will get the hell out of here." Minho said confidently.

The voice only chuckled at his warnings. "If you say so. Let's begin."

"Finally." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Go to Sulli and hold her hand. I want you to kiss the top of her hands for me." The voice instructed the first step. It was easy for the two to do that because they are good friends and label mates, but the next step is weird.

"Sulli, put your arms around Minho and smell his neck."

Minho was pissed. "What are you up to?"

"Do you want to get out of here or not?" the voice replied.

"Let's just do it, oppa. I won't mind." Sulli embraced him and started smelling his neck, casually. She noted how fresh he smelled. A mixture of clean clothes and lotion. His male perfume doesn't sting your nose like how men usually wear one. She liked his smell for starters. A lingering scent that makes one feel secured and comfortable.

Sulli knows so well when a guy is either intimidated or attracted to her. They go as if they are not breathing. Just being strange, in general. She can't believe after all these years, she still has an effect on him. Feeling him going stiff, she decided to be playful to lighten the atmosphere a bit. Smiling and giggling as she smelled his neck and collar of his jacket.

"What are you doing?" he then started chuckling himself.

"You smell nice, oppa." She smiled at him and he went red.

"It's your turn, Minho." The voice commanded.

"Come on!" Minho complained.

After a few sighs from him, she said. "It's okay. Hm.." she even went closer for him to not feel pressured. Minho noted how she hadn't changed one bit. Fans didn't know this behind the cameras and the "perfect little sister" image that the management painted her. In real life, she's more happy-go-lucky, open-minded and a bit liberated.

"That's it for tonight. You can both rest. Good night lovers." Just like that the voice is gone.

Sulli sighed, innocently. Minho was shaking his head.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I don't like where this is heading." he told her his worries by whispering by her ear. "If he is a saesang fan for us being a couple, we might have to endure more than what we just did tonight."

"We have to follow his rules." She replied with a whisper as well.

"We don't have a choice." Minho looking weary. He then signaled her to rest. They didn't mind sleeping on the same bed. It started to feel chilly. When they finally slept, their bodies longed for warmth and, naturally, stayed nearest to each other.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.3K 29
“I know I’m younger than you. I know you don’t like me yet. But I will try my best to make you see the real me. I will try my best to make you apprec...
49.1K 1.4K 31
Minho's Dad and his Mistress died in an accident leaving a small child. Minho's hate towards his father runs deep. But when their entertainment compa...
9.4K 364 26
Where Jooheon has a crush on this girl but the girl doesn't know him. He tells his members about herand they kidnap her for him. She tries to escape...
6.8K 129 26
A Min Yoongi FAN FICTION NOTE: THIS IS JUST A COMPLETELY IMAGINE. THIS STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IDOLS. THIS STORY IS SHIPPING MIN YOONGI TO T...