Sweaters and Angels

By SBthemysterious

Sweater wearing, art loving Indigo has a problem. A totally called for problem that's as cliche as it gets, b... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Splotchy Beginnings
Chapter 2 | Lady Gaga Has Mind Control?
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys? Thats Cool
Chapter 4 | I'm Right For Once
Chapter 5 | Impeccable
Chapter 6 | Sucker for the Eyes
Chpapter 7 | Never Disrespect a Lady Dude
Chapter 9 | Dreams or Memories?
Chapter 10 | Pillow Thief
Chapter 11 | Idiocy at its Finest
Chapter 12 | Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter 13 | Sunglasses at Night?
Chapter 14 | Bees are Cool
Chapter 15| The Roach Returns
Chapter 16 | I'm a Ferrari
Chapter 17 | Car Rides and Good Times
Chapter 18 | Touch My Pancakes and You're Dead
Chapter 19 | That Was Unexpected
Chapter 20 | You Started a War
Chapter 21 | Rumor Has It
Chapter 22 | That's Just Showbiz Baby
Chapter 23 | USE PROTECTION
Chapter 24 | It's Going Down, I'm Yelling Timber
Chapter 25 | Savagry Unknown
Chapter 26 | High School Musical Bullshit
Chapter 27 | Turbo Slug
Chapter 28 | I'm Batman?
Update???
Chapter 29 | Pink and Sparkly
Chapter 30 | From the Shadows
Chapter 31 | Yain't
Chapter 32 | The One Serious Chapter This Book Will Ever Have
Chapter 33 | Shots Fired

Chapter 8 | Bottle Brains

10.9K 394 38
By SBthemysterious

A/N: Indigo's car above. Ain't it just the cutest!

Luca's POV-

Let's just say what happened next blew my drunk brain out of my head and made it land somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean.

Blondie was still smiling, but her eyes flickered from the glass bottle of beer in her hands to the dumbass in front of her. Repeatedly.

Everything slowed down as if time had turned to maple syrup. Blondie popped the top of her bottle off, I pushed out of my seat on drunken legs, trying to stop what was about to happen. Blondie started to raise the arm holding the bottle up, I was scurrying to reach the two of them in time. But, sadly, I was distracted by thoughts of maple syrup and could do nothing to stop her from dumping the alcoholic contents onto the idiots head.

The foul smell of the drink wafted through the air, although it didn't very much change the surrounding odor of even stronger alcohol. Gotta love high school parties.

The man spluttered at Blondie, his mouth agape, like he couldn't believe she really did that. News flash buddy, she did.

I was still making my way over there, but the overwhelming mass of teenagers prevented me and slowed down my pace.

I still couldn't shake the feeling something bad was about to happen. I had to get over there.

I saw the man's dark eyes glare with anger at blondie batting her eyelashes innocently at him. The man grabbed the now empty bottle from Blondie's hands and raised it menacingly.

Shit. I pushed and shoved to get to them, what the hell I was literally a few meters from them earlier, where in the hell are all these people coming from?

Blondie's eyes filled with fear? That's new. Earlier during his advancements, she was cool and collected. Now however, actually she was still cool and collected. It was just that one moment that I noticed where she actually showed how I'm sure she felt.

She grinned at the guy who was holding the bottle over her, and even dared to lean up and whisper something in his ear.

I don't know what the hell she said, but it affected the guy enormously. In shock, he dropped the bottle. But, since since he was so close to Blondie, the glass bottle fell on her, shattering upon impacting her delicate skin.

I finally managed to sprint over there, but not before managing to run over some Freshman that had shown up to the party.

I stepped in front of the girl, separating them and also flexing my muscles to frighten the guy, or at least make him wary. The guy wasn't even looking at me though, he was staring at Blondie who had collapsed in her seat, blood dripping around her face and onto her clothes with broken glass scattered everywhere. On her clothes, on the floor, in the chair, glass surrounded her blood gushing body.

The male started to shake uncontrollably, croaking to himself, "What have I done. What have I done. He's going to kill me. She's going to kill me."

I'm going to kill you if you don't shut up. You just hurt and innocent girl, and there's going to be hell to pay.

He started to back away, ramming into multiple partygoers but not apologizing. Then, he turned around and sprinted off into the dark room, easily become one with the crowd.

I should have gotten a better look at his face, but one, I was too drunk to coherently recognize anyone, and two, this girl needed immediate medical attention.

Checking her to see all of her injuries, I couldn't help but think that I've seen her before. Before I could figure out from where, her light hazel eyes fluttered open, and she whimpered in pain.

I took her hand in mine, and spoke slowly and softly so she could understand. "Hey, are you ok?"

She started to reply, but winced and moved a hand to her head. When in pulled away, her fingers were drenched in blood. The scene reminded me of a little kid about to start a finger painting project for school.

Deciding on the nicest course of action, I scooped her into my arms and carried her out of the party. We got a few weird looks from people, I'm sure they were wondering what the hell was Luca Night, bad boy of Everly Academy, doing helping out a random girl. To be honest, I didn't know myself. And the incident had caused me to sober up, so it's not exactly like I can blame the beer anymore.

Rushing out of the door, Adrian had stopped his drinking game to silently ask me if there was an emergency. I shook my head and nodded to the limp girl in my arms. His eyes widened fractionally, but he ultimately left it alone.

Fox was still in a heated make out session with that dude, so he didn't notice my sudden departure and neither did Asher, who was having to much fun on the dance floor.

We made it out of the door, and I figured that we'd take her car, since the boys and I all rode in mine and I left the keys in there just in case of a situation like this. No one would even try to steal my car, that would earn them a death sentence.

I looked down to where she has nestled into my chest, a warm feeling coursing through my veins. Fuck, we don't have time for this lovey dovey shit. I needed to get her home, or maybe to mine, I did have a safety kit at home and experience with dealing with my own wounds. Yeah, that would do it, especially since hospitals and I don't mix. They would ask to many questions that I couldn't answer, so it'd be best to steer clear of those.

I gently nudged her. "We're going to take your car ok, so can you please give me your keys."

Her eyes opened marginally and she whispered. "But aren't you too drunk to drive, most people here are."

I chuckled. "We'll be fine, I promise. I've sobered up enough to drive. Now, for the keys."

I raised and eyebrow when her cheeks flushed an adorable red. This feels so familiar, but I just can't put my finger on why.

She hesitantly reached down into one of her thigh high boots, her eyes on mine the entire time, turning this moment into something more... intimate. But she only revealed a simple yellow keychain connected to a beaded bracelet, a small silver charm, and the car key itself.

I plucked the keychain from her, and adjusted Blondie in my arms before locating her car.

It was a small, pale yellow Jeep with some sort of design covering on the back wheel that matched the look of the vehicle. I opened the passenger door and gently placed Blondie in the seat before moving to the other side and hopping in. The interior was even more cute than the outside. Hanging on the rearview mirror was a dream catcher and a wooden sign that read Kind People Are My Kind Of People. To match the yellow aesthetic, there were even little yellow sunflower air fresheners on the vents.

Pulling out of the street, I glanced over to Blondie's now awake form. Her hazel eyes were focused ahead, trained on something that I couldn't figure out. Her intense gaze reminded me of someone and I finally realized where I knew her from.

My sudden realization made me swerve the Jeep, almost running off the road, making both of us scream like maniacs.

Indigo's POV-

My night was going great! First, Kana left me to go find her almost sort of boyfriend Michael, whispering that she wouldn't need a ride home tonight. Next, feeling all alone, I went over to the bar only to be met with some idiot trying to get into my pants. I tried to be nice, I really did, but I've felt someone's eyes on me all night and that was making me a little on edge. Then, said idiot dropped a bottle on top of me because I was getting a little frustrated with him and said something I shouldn't have. And lastly, now I'm in my car with Luca Night himself,  with my face and body feeling like a bitch. So much fun. Especially when Luca almost ran us OFF THE FUCKING ROAD.

Calm down Indie. Accidents happen, maybe you should ask him what caused him to almost crash? Just a suggestion.

Taking my brains advice, I looked over to Luca, who was super attractive driving my Jeep might I add. My usual bright smile graced my face as I chirped, "Is there a particular reason why you decided it was a great idea to almost kill us?"

Luca replied nonchalantly, his gaze fixed sorely on the road ahead of him. "I just figured out where I knew you from." He paused to add dramatic effect. "New girl."

I was already done with tonight, so please pardon my next actions.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING ME NEW GIRL?"

Luca peered at me quizzically, his forest green eyes filling with confusion. "Umm, maybe because you never told us your name?"

"Ah, yes. That would do it." I nodded, like I didn't just embarrass myself in front of the hottest guy I've ever seen. Again.

Whoops.

Luca took a smooth right down an unfamiliar road. That made me wonder aloud, "Where in the hell are we going?"

Luca chuckled, "I'll tell you if you answer one of my questions in return."

Call me gullible, but I accepted the deal eagerly.

"Alright," he started, "We're heading to my house so I can patch up those cuts on your face and everywhere else the glass got you."

Surprisingly, I had no objections to this. I've always hated hospitals, they're just so creepy. Imagine how many ghosts haunt those hallways from everyone who died there. It makes me shudder just thinking about it. And my mom still won't be home for a while since she's so busy with the business, so it's not like I have to go home right now. Not to mention the fact that I'm about to go over to a hot guys house. Score!

Didn't Kana and Wilhelmina both say that the Fallen Angels were involved in some gang stuff.

It's nothing I haven't dealt with before brain. What's the worst that could happen if I hung out with the Fallen Angels for a while?

Luca interrupted my brain's reply, asking, "So since I told you where we're heading, it's only fair that you tell me your name."

Really? I thought he was going to ask something a little more interesting, but looking back on it, I realized I never did tell him my name.

Luca parked my Jeep in a fancy looking driveway just as I smiled, "Indigo."

Luca raised his perfectly sculpted eyebrows at me. "No last name?" He questioned.

"I'd rather keep the mystery alive for a little while longer if you don't mind." I smirked at him.

The angel seemed a little taken aback by my reply, but he just stepped out of the vehicle and moved around to open my door. He stepped aside and led me out with a flourish. "Well, Indigo No Name, welcome to my humble abode."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
25.7K 52 18
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
251K 7.2K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
172K 1K 189
Mature content