Chapter 14 | Bees are Cool

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and the shorter update than normal. I've been stressing a lot lately over my EOC's so I haven't had time to write. Above is a cute dog to make up for everything.

Indigo's POV-

Being chained up like an unruly animal is not fun. It's especially not fun when some blonde headed asshat is towering over you in a supposedly intimidating manor.

In the van when I was so graciously kidnapped, the blonde told me he was Sven Jorstad, leader of one of the biggest gangs around, the Silver Skulls. As if I didn't already know that.

Then, being a huge fucking prick, he chained me up in some random warehouse he drove us to. It was quite disgusting, covered top to bottom in what I hoped were rust stains and streaks of grime.

Sven's nasally voice snapped me from my thoughts. "Don't make me do something I'll regret girl." He growled low into my face getting too close for comfort, "What do you know of the Dark Angels."

I smiled brightly up at him, not letting his sour puss attitude reach me. "Absolutely nothing sir." I said cheerfully just for spite.

Your a liar, you know that?

Oh yeah, totally. But I need to find out what this idiot wants with me. And if I'm happy and getting on his ever-loving nerves, he'll get pissed and therefore more likely to spill information. I think. I probably should have payed attention more in my psychology class.

Sven flared his nostrils and began gripping my neck to the point where my feet were dangling inches from the cement floor.

Grinning maniacally at how I choked for air, Sven grunted, "What is your relationship with Luca Night?"

Great interrogation skills dude. Your kinda sorta cutting off my oxygen, so how the hell am I supposed to reply.

Realizing this, Sven dropped me onto the frozen floor like I was nothing. To him I probably was. I gently touched the spot on my neck where his hand was moments before, bruises were already forming.

I adjusted my position on what was supposed to be the floor until I looked like a first grader during class. Yeah, I was sitting criss cross applesauce like a boss.

Chuckling, I told the blonde, "Nothing worth mentioning mister. Trust me."

Sven apparently didn't trust me, for he grabbed my arm, yanking me from where I was so comfortable. He pushed me against the hard wall, making my chains rattle.

His breath heavy, Sven hissed like a snake on crack, "The thing is, I don't believe that. The way he looked when you showed up in the middle of our meeting and the fact that he was seen leaving a party with a description that fits you leads me to believe there's something more."

Damn, I wish.

My eyes flickered at how close we were, but I showed no signs of discomfort. That would only give him satisfaction, and I'm not going to do that. Nope, not at all. Even if he is a hottie with multiple Bugatti's and has got the body of a Greek god. Nope.

"I'm sorry sir," I said politely with a massive smile, "You must be mistaken. Luca and I barely know each other, so I find it difficult to believe that he would care for me as much as you are suggesting."

He backed away and raised a single finger, and no, it wasn't his middle one. "Ah. I see." He paused mulling my words over. "You barely know him, implying that you are at least beyond the point of complete strangers as I'm sure you wanted me to think."

Ah. Shit. And this is one of the reasons why my father didn't trust me with the family business. I'm a complete screwup.

Ok, calm down. My face kept that same smile, which was probable becoming annoying to him by now. Good. "Wow! You are really good at this stuff mister!" I said, being a suck up.