Final Stand of Death

By Beta_Mat_86

5 Fallen victims have returned, donning new armor... which spells the end for Marilyn Mason. Who are they? N... More

Episode 1 (Rise From Your Graves)
Episode 2 (Rise of the Machine)
Episode 3 (Land of Confusion)
Episode 4 (Setting The Stage)
Episode 5 (Onto Training)
Episode 6 (Meet the Ghosts)
Episode 7 (Welcome to the Jungle)
Episode 9 (Parts Assembly Required Part 2)
Episode 10 (Parts Assembly Required Part 3)
Episode 11 (Parts Assembly Required Part 4)
Episode 12 (Parts Assembly Required Part 5)
Episode 13 (Parts Assembly Required: Part 6)
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Part 19
Part 20

Episode 8 (Parts Assembly Required: Part 1)

89 0 0
By Beta_Mat_86

As the stage was being set, there was something on the mind of those planning on viewing. Who were women in the machine? As many of found the footage, it leads a major clue on how they became the answers.

"Man, we got us a brunch of freaks." Debbie said.

"Well, for many, this could settle it." Mick said.

"You got the footage about this." Undertaker said.

"I was to put the pieces from the slow-scan TV footage and was able to get the file we needed. This clearly has each detail of how we got them here." Steve said.

"Say, how are they able to interact with us if the others couldn't without the armor?" Mick asks.

"Only one way to find out." Steve said.

All that was needed was to hit play...

==

It looked at some military meeting, but in the heavens, where many had gone. It seems to be strange to see a group of scientists, engineers, doctors, and a paranormal team in one place. Like others, they were celestial paragon archangels. They wanted to push the limits in order to protect the mortals with on earth. Many were working on cybernetics in such effects, however, these machines were lacking something. Despite their feelings on the idea, it was didn't that if they would ever to have a chance, they'll need to help from the angels and go for the ultimate transformation. Their fears of such transformations were the uncertainly if such would destroy the morals or make matters worse.

2brosReact Marc: They don't play.

2brosReact Eric: It looks like Team Fortress 2.

2brosReact Marc: Or Ratchet and Clank games

"All right, we know why we're here." Athena said.

"We got the memo, still uncertain if this concept. We have to tend with caution." Maat said.

"It's well understood, but they have the opportunity to give it a try before the end comes." Athena said.

"What's the plan?" Syn asks.

"Nemesis is requiring the upgrade the armies, but she explained we'll need to test out the device automated many of the armed forces. Now, of course, not the whole force will be automated, just a select as we'll need to ensure the equilibrium." Athena said.

"So, how is Nemesis is going to do this?" Maat asks.

"Well, according to her" (She display the design on a screen.) "She talking about the placement of the subject into this chamber and rewiring." Athena said.

"I'm going to assume..." Syn said.

"I know. She's working on it. Little is know, even to her. All she can think of is calling the Auto-Convert. She's not the best with names but skilled in the battlefield." Athena said.

Markipler: Makes sense, she's the Greek goddesses of vengeance.

"Who can we placed inside?" Syn asks.

"Nemesis has explained since it's been untested, she would like a few subjects to give this try. She's currently taking precaution to ensure their humanity stays in place." Athena said.

"Which group would she want?" Maat asks.

"That's why she asked us. Poena handed these files over. She almost noticed something isn't quite right and should be dealt with." Athena said.

Athena looks like the footage of Death-match.

"This is how we keep getting an influx of souls, all we need to find the ones." Athena said.

Athena is given the list of the fallen.

"How about this one? There are some likely subjects." Syn said, pointing at "Death-bowl 98".

After looks though, before eyeing on the main event.

"Say, they didn't get a second chance to handle that atheistic creep." Syn said.

"She's right. It went unsolved." Maat said.

"They're perfect. Just what we need." Athena said.

Athena lists down the names and traits.

"Bathe them and bring them to Nemesis, she prefers all the bases are covered." Athena orders.

The main archangels make the connect Nemesis on the chosen and gave the order for some of the crew to bring them to the building. However, they were told not to tell, as they're not sure about the results or if they'll go through with it. At the same time, at what appears to be a local comedy club, there were some programs going on. It was commonplace for many of the denizens for relaxing time despite appearing something of happenstance. As one performer tries to get into his comedy routine, some of the others weren't interested while the others found time to pass time.

Jacksepticeye: Check those girls out!

Some were going on what life was like while trying to heckle the performer on stage. While one side of the room seems to be busy with other activities, the hecklers kept going on with the show until someone showed their displeasure with a ball of curry.

"Hey, take this Carrot boy!" He screams.

"Nice aim, Mike." Vince yelled out.

Tyrone Magnus: No chance in hell! Vince found a way into there.

"If you had done that to Evander, you would've to stay put." Carrot responds.

PewDiePie: Hence why Carrot Top should've stuck with prop comedy.

"Well, start being funny!" Tyson yells.

"Well, start THIS!" Carrot shout, before throwing the curry.

Just before it can begin, a random viewer shows up.

"Come on, Shania. It was going to get good." Vince said.

"Yeah, I was just warming up." Tyson said.

"This is no way to resolve this." Shania pleaded.

Markipler: This isn't going to end well.

"Come on, please we were about to get good." Vince said.

"Hasn't a series of  fights got us all in here?" Shania asks.

"Hate to say, but she's right" Bigfoot pointed out.

Tyrone Magnus: Wait... how is Bigfoot the voice of reason?

"We need to go easy on this. Look, I know we were taken from our realms." Bigfoot said.

Jacksepticeye: Noticed Mike Tyson and Vince McMahon.

A spray of chocolate hit Bigfoot.

"Really Mike, he's trying to put this..." Shania asks.

Vince answers with custard.

PewDiePie: Two words... FOOD FIGHT.

Tyrone Magnus: Come on, you have someone from the WWE and a plate of food. What did you expect?

Without saying much, a food fight erupts and no one was safe. With all either taking cover or joining in.

Dolan: How many times did they watch those on WWE?

Zaraganba: It's Time to guess who takes over who?

Doopie: Yeah, but where's... NOT AGAIN!

Tyrone Magnus: Yeah, I knew that was going to happen. Check out Chili and T-Boz... they're not paying during their arm-wrestling match.

Markipler: I like how they got the two of the ladies of TLC.

PewDiePie: Um... ladies... there's a war.

"Take cover, cos!" Littrell shouted.

"Right behind them!" Richardson replied.

Carter notices two of the ladies, who were selected.

"Only Emma and Mel are..." Carter said.

"NICK! HURRY!" Richardson said.

Many were forced to take cover.

Reaction-Time Tal: Victoria is doing her best Kevin Owens.

Jacksepticeye: The Backstreet Boys are taking cover behind Baby and Scary. Damn, that Leeds Girl is good with her aim.

CinnamonToastKen: Like the music they picked.

"Check it out, an opening. Bet I can get Liverpool!" Liam yelled while pointing at Cattrall.

Hellbent: Looks like someone didn't like Sex and the City. GOOD!

"Dare ya!" Noel said.

Liam attempts but foiled, thanks to a quick-thinking kick from a follow Scouser.

"It looks they got all the bases." Noel said.

"I forgot she showed up." Liam said.

MessYourself: Mel C got those Manchester lads

"SAW THAT!" Howie said.

"Yeah, don't move! I'm getting the ammo ready." Carter said.

2brosReact Eric: Got 'em. Mel C didn't even look.

Tyrone Magnus: SWEET CHIN MUSIC

Pringle: Someone must've some notes from the Heartbreak Kid.

PewDiePie: Don't sneak up her or follow Liverpool F.C. supporter next time!

Jacksepticeye: There was a video where Melanie wanted to beat the shit out of Liam Gallagher.

2brosReact Eric: That's the closest to a re-match of Death-bowl 98. At least, it's with food and family-friendly. Taylor got Ginger with that pie.

2brosReact Marc: Not to mention, even this time. Look at those two.

"We do have..." Liam said.

"They're busy!" Noel said, before a random pie.

"Tactical Nuke, INCOMING!... I always wanted to say." Richardson said a punch is thrown.

With all the food flying around, it soon goes too far when two women get nailed.

Reaction-Time Tal: Is that Rosie?

Nixxom: What is with these people wanted to say something shit?

As one stood up, she takes aim but hits a random woman of equal weight.

Tyrone Magnus: Rosie O'Donnell vs Missy Elliot.

The women grab on to each other until...

"I got them!" She screams.

"Big mistake, Christina!" Britney said.

"What's the worst that can happen?" Christina said.

A double throw of custard gets to settle and refocus, getting Christina to look.

"Christina, you messed up big time!" Britney shouted.

2brosReact Marc: What a little shit!

"This would've never happened on Guy Fawkes Night." Victoria said as she attempts to escape from her spot, only to have a ball of custard hits her.

Dolan: Too soon...

Spiral Palm: Direct hit, random stranger

Christina was forced to pay with the bodyslam through the table, which puts the fight to an end. Many just busted out in laughter as they couldn't believe they finally got the comedy they were looking for. The arm match ends in a draw. Yet, the food on the ground such to just vanish, it's heaven after all, what did anyone anticipate. However, the folks needed to clean off, so the nearest bathhouse was just up the road. Though for some reason, they all seem to wear some form of swimwear despite going there to clean off.

The bathhouse resembles those in Roman times, though showing beforehand was common to do. This was a common hang-out, with most socializing with the other denizens though it was restricted as there was some 'businesses' goes on. It was common for the group, that archangels were looking for, to meet up. The bathhouses were integrated, though sexual activity doesn't seem to happen as such instinct seems to be lost. Yet, that hasn't stopped anyone from trying.

Hellbent: You can't have sex!

PewDiePie: Well, it's the afterlife. It makes sense.

Jacksepticeye: Check out the Three Stooges

"Say, what's the idea!" Moe asks.

"I was looking into marine biology." Curly said.

"Well, here's a lesson in War and Peace." Moe said, before dope slapping Curly.

"Not so peaceful lesson." Larry laughed.

"Here, Crime and Punishment!" Moe said, before repeating the same.

This could've got some of the others laughing.

"Some things never get old" A passerby said.

Markipler: That's a clear spoof of the court skit.

Many just opted for a friendly chat, mostly on the edge where there somewhere to sit.

"The second I check things out... right in the face." Victoria said.

"One of the rules in a food fight is everyone is a target." Mel said.

"Come on, that was a sneak attack." Victoria said.

"Look, you're supposed to have a buddy system." Mel said.

"Did anyone else saw how Melanie handled Liam?" Emma asks.

"Come on, you know she always wanted to do that." Mel said.

"Found the goof troop" Geri said, as she went while Melanie was still preoccupied with the shenanigans.

"Look who's talking?" Victoria asks, in her usual deadpan tone.

"I get it. You're still bummed out..." Geri said.

"It's not just that." Victoria said.

"What happened... I was just..." Melanie said after she over the girls.

"We get it. I mean, just the way. I can't seem to remember much." Victoria said.

"Did anyone else saw that kick I gave Liam? How did he get him anyways?" Melanie asks.

"You know how some people can be sneaky." Victoria said.

Tyrone Magnus: Just that dick who pied ya!

PewDiePie: Sorry, I was paying attention to the Three Stooges.

Markipler: They should be in a skit.

Jacksepticeye: Looks like they don't know it, yet.

A female snowy owl appears leaving the women a scroll, where is a letter to them.

"What's this?" Emma asks.

Emma opens the letter.

"What does it say?" Geri asks.

"We have been chosen for a project to help further the protection of the realms." Emma said.

"What's that mean?" Victoria asks.

"They need some help. It looks like they want to help them with for project to ensure the safety of the realms transfers." Mel said.

"Huh" Melanie said.

"They're trying to create an entrance-way to able folks like to interact with our former Earth realm. I think, so." Emma said.

PewDiePie: Something out of Dragon Ball Z!

"Wait, they want to be able to speak to those in the Earth realm. Why us?" Victoria asks.

"Well, I had some to speak with one of these gentlemen, a bard. I think his name is William. We explained the mythical aren't able to interact with the Earth realm. Yet, those from the realm could have a chance, but they'll need a device to do so." Emma said.

"What kind and why us?" Geri asks.

"Don't know, but they're likely looking for someone help with the works. The mythical isn't able to do so, they'll need former Earth dwellers." Emma said.

"Does it say where we have to be?" Melanie asks.

"There are directions to a location we'll be a house for a while. I guess they need to us to attend orientation first." Geri said.

"What should we bring?" Victoria asks.

"We hardly brought anything when we arrived here. I could use my player and mixtape now, I had some hard rock on it." Melanie said.

Jacksepticeye: We heard some of it.

Markipler: Nick Diamond took it!

Following the correspondence given to them, the ladies went on the road, not knowing what is about to happen to them will mark the fate of the realms. Upon arrival to the terminal, the ladies were greeted with some of the folks who were involved in the food fight. Many wanted to check out what was going on since word about the letter had spread. A coach bus was provided to them to transport them to the location that was listed on the location. They took the moment to tell those showing up that'll they're not sure what is going on but hoped for the best. However, for some, they were able to look into their eyes, sensing something was up but couldn't understand why as they were in tears. One of the bystanders went to give one of them a hug, almost giving a clue on what was about to happen. The ladies weren't sure what was going on and must go to see for themselves.

"What's going on?" Mel asks.

"I don't know." Melanie said while trying to understand the reason for the scene.

"Mandy, what is it?" Emma asks.

Mandy didn't say anything.

"Look, we'll be back somehow." (She looks at Victoria.) "I'm confused." Geri said.

"Well, we did spend a lot of time with them. They're like family." Victoria said.

"We'll still keep in touch." Geri said.

Markipler: Mandy Moore seems to know what's up.

PewDiePie: Is this the custom when someone is going to upgrade?

"Don't cry" Emma said, trying to calm Mandy.

Another person comes by.

"Mandy, you have to let them. They were chosen for a reason." Britney said.

The ladies boarded the couch.

"Well, goodbye," Emma said, quietly, as Britney pulls Mandy away from Melanie.

Onboard, they told some time to check out the surrounding outside of the windows. It soon clears out into random sheds of clouds, as they're in the afterlife after all. The journey was rather long, but they soon were in for a treat once they arrived at what appears to be a hotel. It was behind a military-style gate, but they were all allowed into the edge of what appears to be a big lake. They soon boarded a water bus, to continue on the way to the location, which seems isolated.

What was present to them looked something straight out of a fairy tale... not knowing their actual fate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 2.9K 94
•*•*Hayes Grier FanFictoin•*•* Emma Dallas. Cameron Dallas's little sister. Very messed up girl. She never thought Cam loved her, Her parents died wh...
128 4 7
Young female adult out in the world after years of spending in college and having to immediately move in Utah with her aunt and cousins. A life that...
55 0 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...
130K 2.2K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...