๐”น๐•– ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•– | ๐Ž๐‚ [C...

Af Gentle8Kisses

In which in the town of Greendale, where it always feels like Halloween, there lived two young twins who were... Mere

1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.9
1.10
SEQUEL

1.8

2.9K 70 9
Af Gentle8Kisses

"I'll be your friend

Till death do us part"

Sabrina and I are currently watching, Night of the Demon, on tv. It is an old occult horror film in the 50s. When we were younger Sabrina, Harvey and I would always watch it around Thanksgiving.

Ambrose walks into the room with a plate full of bacon, "Bacon, cous?"

I move my hand over my nose, trying not to smell the breakfast meat. Pictures of Mildred's dead body cut open flash before my eyes, "Eww. No. After what I saw at the Church of Night yesterday, I am fasting. Maybe for the rest of my life, but definitely until later tonight."

Sabrina nods along with me, "I am with you sister. I may even become vegetarian."

I giddily move closer to her, "Really? Because it would be so nice to have another vegetarian in the house!"

Ambrose changes the subject before Sabrina can respond, "Oh? Big plans?"

"Mmm, after Harvey's shift, we're all going to Cerberus's," Sabrina states.

Ambrose groans, sprawling himself over Sabrina and me, "How casually you can say that. Soon, Luke and I will be able to do the same."

I laugh, happy for Ambrose's overdramatic self to finally have a boyfriend, "Fun, but how's that gonna work?"

He sits up before smirking and bragging about his beau, "Luke has a connection with the High Priest. He's offered to speak with Father Blackwood on my behalf to get my conviction overturned."

"Ambrose, you're smitten," 'Brina chuckles, giving our cousin a sly wink. I hear a thundering and look around to see if anything fell down or if it was raining but didn't see anything. I shrug it off and direct my attention to the movie.

Aunt Zelda walks in frantically, looking around, "Where's your Aunt Hilda?"

"She's working at the bookstore, Aunt Zee. Remember, it's Black Friday", I remind her, knowing she doesn't care enough to learn about mortal holidays.

"It most certainly is not," she snaps.

Sabrina corrects her, "No, she means witches' Black Friday for mortals. It's the busiest shopping day of the year."

"It's also one of our busiest times," Aunt Zelda grimaces, "The Kemper bodies are already on their way, and Satan knows who else," she picks up the phone, snapping, "Spellman Mortuary, this is Zelda. No, we hadn't heard", she turns to us in worry, "There's been an accident down at the mines."

Sabrina and I look at each other at the same time thinking the exact same thing. Harvey is working in the mines. We both jump off the couch and run to the mines.

Aunt Zelda yells at us, "You can go. And pray to Satan; he's all right."

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

Sabrina and I both run to the scene. The mine entrance is full of firefighters and policeman but mostly people from Greendale trying to help out in any way they can. We run past the coal covered faces of the victims, looking for one auburn-haired boy in particular, who we still haven't found.

Sabrina is freaking out, "Hey, hey! I'm looking for Harvey Kinkle. Uh, who do I talk to about-Excuse me...Have you seen Harvey Kinkle? Excuse me. Have you seen Harvey Kinkle? He's got brown hair and..."

Sabrina frantically looks around, but I grab her when I finally see him. He notices us as well and runs to Sabrina and me, "Sabrina! Grace!"

Sabrina runs up to him and wraps her arms around him, giving him a quick kiss before pulling away, "Harvey! Oh, my gosh. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."

I let out a sob, happy to know he was safe. Sabrina moves away, and Harvey goes to hug me as well, "I made it out in time. But there are five guys still in there, and Sabrina, Tommy's one of them."

I look back at the collapsed mines, "Oh, no."

Harvey moves around Sabrina and me and walks with a determined stance towards the rubble, "I need to go back in. I can't leave him in there."

Sabrina and I both push him back, "Hey, hey, hold on. Hold on. Harvey, you look like you're in shock."

"I gotta find my dad," he shakes his head, walking the other direction. I sigh in relief that at least he isn't going to hurt himself.

Sabrina turns to me, water lining her eyes, saddened by the state of her boyfriend, "Grace. I know how much you hate it but-"

"I am already on it, but it will take a while," I interrupt her already knowing that she wants me to check if Tommy is still alive. Like I said before, a rare gift to witches is banshee abilities. Pretty much, I am a harbinger of death. Being that, I am gifted with special abilities that allow me to sense death/ incoming death and my wailing scream. I hate using it to sense death though because being surrounded by constant death can make you go crazy and once you open yourself to whoever or whatever you are curious about, it doesn't end until there is some form of closure (the family accepts his death, the person accepts death, the death is discovered by others, it is stopped, etc.)

The Weird Sisters have an ability a bit like mine, but theirs is Foretelling-seeing the future which is subjective to change, like mine. The only difference is that mine is only subjective to change if I, myself, choose to do something (harder said than done...I've tried).

"Gracelina! Sabrina! Harvey!", a two voices break my concentration, I see Susie and Roz run up to us carrying boxes of food and health supplies.

Roz has a hurt expression once she sees that Harvey had already left by the time she came, she hitched the box higher and brushes it off, "Is he okay?"

Sabrina shakes her head, looked at Harvey who is fighting to get back in the mines, "I don't know. He was in the mines when it happened."

Susie's face contorts to that of shock, "Oh, my God."

Roz looks around, "We should, um...Let's find somewhere to set up so we can start helping."

Susie agrees, and they move to set everything up.

I wave them goodbye after explaining how I am going to help Dr. Babel, take care of the victims. I volunteered last summer with her...and let's just say she was impressed by how fast I caught on.

I begin to walk towards her. I keep walking until I notice that I am in the mines. I start hearing a noise that I can't discern. I have made it past the hole that they were struggling to squeeze through and was encased in darkness.

I quickly state a simple light spell that allows me to look around. I cry in horror, all around me are dead bodies dismembered or crushed from the falling rock that must have fallen from above. I don't see Tommy's body, but I see a helmet that I know is his. I grab it knowing it may be the only thing I can retrieve.

The noise gets louder, and when I finally realize it is their cries of help as life slowly leaves their bodies due to the pressure, I scream.

The power of my scream causes the tunnels to shake, but, I continue not being able to stop myself. The need to block out the cries overruled everything else. That is what I hate about being a banshee, if you don't give in, you will go crazy. I have heard of witches who have killed themselves to stop the voices. I suppose I was lucky to have discovered my abilities early, so a trained banshee could come and teach me.

Eventually, my cries died down until they stopped altogether. I hear people outside, screaming for me to come out and asking if I was okay. I quickly leave the now haunting mines.

Once I walk out, I am blinded by the harsh rays of the sun on my glazed eyes. I am tackled by a blonde figure I am sure is my sister.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have helped", she whispered before pulling away so Roz and Susie could hug me.

"Are you crazy? You could have been killed!", Roz freaks, pushing her thick-framed glasses up her nose. A bad habit she has when she is nervous.

I bit my lip, trying to come up with an excuse. I look to Sabrina who is struggling as well. I sigh before making blurting the first thing that comes to my head, "I was small enough for the hole. I wanted to find Tommy."

I look at all of them, confused, "How did you know where I was?"

"Susie told us," Roz said before looking confused, "But how did you see Grace if you were with me?"

Susie immediately shrugs, "It's what my Aunt Dorothea told me."

Sabrina looks at her, suspiciously, "What does that mean?"

" I mean, it's what my Aunt Dorothea would've told me...if she were alive", Susie stutters before directing their attention, "Did you find anyone? We were so worried when the tunnel began to shake. I mean, you could hear it. It was weird."

I inwardly laugh at everyone thinking my screams were the tunnel collapse, mortals will create the craziest excuses for magic. I decide that I have to lie since there is no way to explain how I knew where the bodies were or how I saw them, "I didn't find anyone. I left once I felt the tunnel shake,", lifting the helmet, "I just found this."

Roz's eyes widen alarm; I can't tell, "Oh, my God."

I hear a male voice screaming but ignore it, seeing that Roz, Brina, and Susie may pass out from shock.

The crowd that I hadn't realized had congregated around us began to gasp. I see a person pushing themselves through and see Harvey eyeing the hat with false hope, "That's Tommy's hat. Did we-Did we find him?", I shake my no head, but Hervey is unfazed by the news, "Well, then, we gotta keep looking, we gotta-"

Hervey's father speaks up, making himself known, "And we will. But not right now. It's turning into a shit-show in there. The faster we dig, the more the tunnel collapses. We don't have the right equipment, but we're getting it tomorrow. We'll pick up again then", he moves away from Harvey and addresses the crowd, "Thank you all for coming here, but unless you are an employee of the mine or a rescue worker for the town of Greendale, I need you all to go home. Folks, thank you for the support. See you tomorrow."

"Dad, what if tomorrow's too late?", Harvey complains.

His father snaps around and points his finger at him, "Boy, don't start with me. We are doing our best."

Everybody starts to leave, and I wave goodbye to Roz and Susie before making my way to Sabrina so we can go. Harvey stops us, "Do you think you could stay? I mean, just for a little longer..."

His eyes dart from Sabrina to me, waiting for our answer. I already know there is no way either of us is going to leave him alone in this state. I nod, and we go to his truck to hang out.

We don't talk, we just enjoy the presence of each other, since we know that tomorrow we may face the reality that Harvey's brother and my old friend might be dead. I "treat" Harvey's head injury, and eventually, when it begins to get dark, I leave so I can have a good night's rest. Although I am sure that it will be anything but that.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

As I assumed my entire night was ruined with night terrors, which only ended after I screamed myself awake. I knew immediately that it was Tommy; his soul has entirely left his body. I was wailing for the rest of the night, mourning over my friend. We weren't close, but when it was just Harvey and me (Sabrina didn't want to be friends with a boy because they had cooties), Tommy would play adventure with us and carry me all around the house so I could fly like a fairy.

Nobody comes into my room, to check on me, so I am alone u you in my sorrows. I understand, though. My wails, if loud enough, can cause some damage to somebody. It is the reason Sabrina and my room are separate so mine could be soundproofed with a charm juice.

Eventually, day breaks and my screams die down until my sobs stifle them. I get up and dress in a tight lace-up sweater with a mini corduroy skirt. I put considerable curls in my hair and put on my thigh high boots.

I walk downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen silently sipping on their tea. I decide not to point anything out and move to pour myself a cup of tea.

I sit down next to Sabrina who looks confused, "Ambrose and I have news...Brace yourselves; it's not pleasant."

"I was astral-projecting, with Auntie Zee keeping watch, and I went to the mines," Ambrose sits up from his relaxed position, "There were no survivors in there."

"Dear Lucifer," Aunt Hilda gasps, "are you sure?"

Ambrose nods, "I'm fairly certain, yes."

They all turn to me, probably hearing my muffled screams that the charm could not block out. I sigh before speaking up, "He's right. I-um, I was in the mines, and I also saw the miners bo...Tommy's dead", I deadpan, not knowing what else to say.

Aunt Hilda notices my saddened state and continues speaking, "Well, in that case, we should not tell them."

"Harvey is losing his mind with worry," Sabrina stresses before stammering, "And people might get hurt if the search continues."

Aunt Zelda frowns, "Unfortunately, we can't do that, Sabrina. This is the perilousness of being a witch who consorts with mortals. Having knowledge they don't, not being able to act on it or share it."

"It just It doesn't make any sense," Sabrina frowns.

"Things happen. Awful things. Accidents. But the natural order is to be maintained. That's one of our basic tenets. Things must play out as they would without our interference,", Aunt Zelda tightly smiles.

- Otherwise - Bad things happen, I know.

"It is a tragedy for all of them in there.

"Did you two know him well?", Aunt Hilda smiles, trying to be nostalgic.

Sabrina looks confused, "Tommy? I met him a few times, but he meant everything to Harvey."

I don't look up, thinking about when I used to hang out with Tommy, "He used to carry me around the room so I could fly and would help me beat Harvey in snowball fights. I always knew he was there for me..."

My eyes water as I think about Harvey, "He, uh He's gonna be devastated," knowing that he must be going through much worse than I am.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

Sabrina and I have not been attending school as we prepare for Tommy's funeral. Aunt Hilda is currently sewing a hole Sabrina found in her dress. Sabrina is helping me into my own. It is beautiful in deep charcoal.

While Sabrina is zipping me up, she begins speaking, "Auntie?"

"Yes, darling?", Auntie bubbles being careful not to prick herself.

"What happens when you die?", Sabrina says with pure interest. She zips me up and moves away to sit on a chair.

Auntie doesn't realize what she asked, "Hmm?"

Sabrina clarifies, "Where do you go?"

"Well, uh, I can only speak to witches...And I suppose you're curious to know what happens to mortals like young Thomas Kinkle...I don't know."

I think of all the mangled bodies in the mines, where could such an abused soul go? I feel my eyes begin to water, "Does dying hurt?-I mean, All those times with Aunt Zelda, ya know?"

"Well, it depends on her murder weapon of choice, really," Aunt Hilda chuckles trying to make the situation better. I take my hair out of the messy bun it was in an allow it to flow around my shoulders.

"And how is it that Aunt Zelda brings you back? Does she cast a spell, or are you cursed?", Sabrina trails

"No", Aunt Hilda states, "No, nothing of the sort. It's, um. It's all about the soil...Uh, more specifically, a plot of soil in our graveyard out front. It's been in the Spellman family for generations. Reportedly, it is soil that was harvested from Cain's garden and soaked with Abel's blood. The most fertile soil on Earth. And contains all the mysteries of life and death."

Sabrina and I both are intrigued and intimidated by what our Aunt just told us. She doesn't seem to realize, however, and finishes Sabrina's dress with a quick snip, "Done it. Why don't you put it on?"

Sabrina grabs Aunt Hilda's shoulder as she is helped into the dress. Auntie H walks her through it like she is still four years old. We never complain, though. I think deep inside we both know that it reminds us of simpler times when we were just kids. And in times like these who don't need memories like that?

"I know why you're asking," Aunt Hilda tells Sabrina before sternly explaining, "But bringing back the dead is by and large a no-no. Easier done with witches, and never, ever to be tried with mortals. It is not our place, as Aunt Zelda says. And Cain's garden, that's just for witches."

"Don't worry, Aunt Hilda. I haven't got any ideas. Even if I did, it's not like we have Tommy's body to bury."

"Just his hat," I finish for Sabrina.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

The funeral is held at our house, so Sabrina and I greet everyone. I greeted many people who I saw in Greendale but never spoke to. I notice that Harvey was getting upset, so I kindly dismissed his guests to the next room. I hugged him, and we talked about our favorite memories of Tommy until the funeral began.

I got up on the stage and sang Blest Be the Tie that Binds, a song that Rosalind apparently sang at their funerals. Once my song was over, Aunt Hilda said a brief introduction before calling the next speaker, "Harvey, it's your turn, love."

Harvey hesitantly walked up to the podium, "Uh We Um We Um."

I began to grow worried, but I heard Sabrina whisper a strength spell and was immediately relieved.

Harvey immediately began his speech with confidence, "We're gathered here today to say goodbye to my brother Thomas Kinkle. Uh, Tommy. My best friend. He is-God-I don't know what to say. It's just crazy to give a eulogy when you're not even sure if Um He called me 'nerd.' He bought my school supplies every year. We talked about everything. We talked about girls. Well, one girl. He protected me from everything bad. Once, I asked him what his dream was, and he said he said that he dreamed that my dreams come true, which is who he was."

I remember that was in the 2nd grade when Harvey and I had a career day, and he was so worried because he didn't know what he was gonna be. I didn't know what I wanted to be either so I just figured I would be a nurse since I could heal animals. But once we got home, Tommy made Harvey feel better in seconds, by giving him his first comic book. He told him that Harvey would like the adventures and pictures. He told us that we should do what we enjoy. Because that is our dream. We were just eight at the time, but those words never left me. To think that Tommy put Harvey before himself even then is amazing.

I get so caught up in my memories that I don't even realize Harvey has left the stage and is now sitting between Sabrina and I. I smile at him, rubbing his shoulder in support. His dad is now on stage.

"My son, Thomas Kinkle, was a good, honorable man," he says in his raspy voice that can only be caused by years of drinking, "We can all take comfort knowing that he's reunited with his mother in Heaven. Tommy valued family and duty above all else. He did what was asked of him and never complained. He understood the danger, but he also knew the mines are the lifeblood of Greendale. And Tommy, he loved our mines."

My hand on Harvey's arm freezes as I feel Harvey tense, but before I can stop him, he is already up, "No, he didn't. Tommy hated the mines, Dad. He only worked there because you forced him to. For some stupid family legacy."

"You had your turn, Harvey," Mr. Kinkle is trying so hard not to get mad, "You sit down now."

Harvey doesn't stop, "No, Tommy could've gotten out of this hellhole if it wasn't for you. But you, you wouldn't let him go, would you? 'Cause how would that look? That's it.

"Sit down," Harvey's dad murmurs before full on screaming," I said, sit down!"

Harvey gets too close and Mr. Kinkle pushes him away. Harvey stumbles back, and I notice a bruise on his cheek, he was hit. Harvey continues to find his balance before he falls back on the coffin containing Tommy's mangled, bloody hat.

Everyone gasps at the scene and Sabrina and I both get up ready to intervene, "Harvey."

Harvey leaves, and Sabrina follows him, while I run to my Aunties worried about what could happen. Before they can speak, however, Harvey's dad storms out of the house towards Harvey. Aunt Zelda and I run outside; we see Mr. Kinkle holding Harvey in a tight grip and moving his arm back, ready to aim his punch.

Aunt Zelda quickly pinches her fingers to stop his wrist, "Kinkle! This is your son's funeral. Might we honor his memory and compose ourselves? Your guests are leaving. I suggest you do the same."

I sigh in relief, ignoring Mr. Kinkles attempts to hit Harvey. Eventually, Harvey runs off in the forest, and I notice Sabrina stay behind.

Sabrina slowly walks back to me, tears in her eyes, "He says he wants to be alone...I am so worried about him."

I nod my head before pulling her in a hug, "Everything will be okay."

Sabrina nods her head before looking at Mrs. Wardwell, "I think I am going to invite Mrs. Wardwell to have a snack with me. Wanna join?"

I shake my head, not feeling up to being social just yet, "I think I am just going to stay home."

Sabrina nods, looking at the forest, "Yeah."

I have spent the last hour in my room thinking about memories of Tommy when the doorbell rings. I peek my head outside to see who has come, and I notice Father Blackwood. We both greet each other before going our separate ways.

I go back to my room and surprise myself by writing a song. My songs are always connected to my banshee abilities meaning something bad is about to happen.

Once I am finished, I read it over to realize it sounds like someone coming back from the dead. I figured that it simply meant that I would heal someone from dying soon.

I went downstairs to tell Aunt Zelda but was met with the horrific sight of Aunt Zelda and Father Blackwood having full on sex in the salon. I immediately ran upstairs, sickened by sight.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

I am reading ahead in my classes while Astris chases her tail next to me. I swear she is like a dog sometimes.

Brina decided to go back to school today. I said I would go back to the academy when Sabrina did, however, since I was not up to facing everyone just yet. I think I have accepted Tommy's death and have moved on, but I would still feel better having my sister with me when I am trampled by questions.

I feel my cell ringing in my pocket and answer it without checking to see who it is, "Hello".

Astris stops her futile game and moves closer to me to hear my conversation. I rub her head. I hear Roz's voice, "Hey, 'Lina, you are on speaker phone with me and 'Brina. I wanted to tell both of you at the same time."

I bite my lip in confusion, "Go ahead."

I hear Roz take a deep breathe, "Okay, this is gonna sound weird." Like, weird.

I hear my sisters voice, "What is?"

"Okay, I'm just gonna say it. Do you remember when Tommy's casket fell over? When you two left, I picked up Tommy's hard hat. And while I was holding it I had It was Well, it was like a vision — a flash. And I know how that sounds. But one second, I was at the funeral and then the next, I was in the mines. I saw these two creepy girls. And they were wearing old-fashioned dresses with lace collars."

I immediately think of Dorcas and Agatha and grow furious. How dare they interfere in something they don't understand. Am I messing with the natural order? Tommy is dead! I hear Astris whimper and see that my hands are practically on fire, due to my rage. I mumble a quiet sorry and make the flames leave my palms. Astris is fine; after all, she is a phoenix; she can burst into fire whenever it doesn't hurt her.

I speak into the phone, "Just two girls? Not three?"

"Just two," Roz confirms, "And they were playing with dolls. Weird, right?"

I hear Sabrina, " Yeah, definitely weird. Okay, Roz, I'm gonna need you to describe these two girls to me in as much detail as you can possibly remember."

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

To say I was furious with the sisters would be an understatement. I was practically broiling in anger. Astris is trying to calm me down but not even she is helping.

Much to her objections, I decided to go to the academy, since I had already missed too many classes. Sabrina says she wasn't going to go with me since she wanted to talk with Prudence.

Once I finally make my way to the academy, I go to the atrium where I know they will be. I notice Sabrina, having a face off with Dorcas and Agatha. I walk up to the very tense crowd with a glare on my face.

I am not one that is known to hold a grudge but this is way past formalities. I stand in between Agatha, Dorcas, Prudence, Sabrina, and Nick, who is looking at me with a sense of relief and happiness, "What is going on?"

Sabrina scowls at Dorcas and Agatha, "Nothing. I was just making it clear that we are no longer friends."

I curtly nod at her before glaring at them. I move to walk with Sabrina to our next class when I hear Dorcas stop me before grabbing my hand. I quickly whip around and before I can control my magic they are both hanging from the ceiling by weeds that I accidentally summoned from the garden outside.

They both scream, but I glare at them with tears in my eyes, "He's dead! Because of you."

I turn back around and walk to my next class, but I barely mass the first door in the hall before the arm yanks me. I am pulled into a broom closet.

I open my mouth to scream but someone's hand cover's it. I hear Bast's rough voice, "Don't scream."

I nod my head allowing him to move his hand. He immediately pulls me in for a hug, I melt into his arms finally letting all my feelings out. Bast didn't say anything as I wet his shirt, he just held me tighter while I cried into his chest.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

I was at home finishing up all my homework when my cousin burst into my room. He turned off my record player before pulling me outside the house yelling insanities about my sister. I look at him confused before noticing everyone from earlier today at the academy in our pet cemetery.

Ambrose is yelling as he stomps towards my sister barefoot, "Sabrina."

"Oh my Satan!", I squeak, realizing that Nick and Dorcus are burying someone in the dirt. I rush over to Ambrose's side terrified.

Ambrose is ready to kill my sister, "Necromancy, Sabrina? This is the stupidest, the most irresponsible thing you have ever done. What would give you the idea to do something like this in the first place-The Monkey's Paw, for Lucifer's sake?

Sabrina shrugs not realizing what she has done, "Harvey and Grace were broken, Ambrose. I had to do something."

I scoff at the mention of my name. Sabrina did this for no one but herself. She was upset because her boyfriend was upset and didn't want to hang out with her so she did this. I have never hated my sister's selfishness so much. I don't know what is in her blood to make her this way.

"You did this for no one but yourself," I spit. If she were truly thinking about me, she would know that her imbalance of nature would only hurt me, like a banshee.

Ambrose agrees with me, "Yes, yes, you've mucked about with the most potent, wicked forces that exist. Much more powerful than the Dark Lord."

"Death," I finish.

"I followed the ritual to the letter," Sabrina says not seeing the problem with what she has done.

"Then what are you doing in our Cain Pit?", I screech, nearly sounding like a madwoman. Everyone in the cemetery looks up and notices me there, shocked by my outburst.

"The rite demanded that someone is killed so that Tommy would come back. Agatha was that someone. But, the ritual didn't mention anything about the murdered sacrifice having to stay dead."

Ambrose laughs while I continue to knock some sense into my sister, "Why do you think the universe grants you special privileges? You've upset the natural order. And now I am going to pay for it, as usual. There is no cheating fate. You do realize that, don't you? That there are rules. Is this what you were hiding from me", I question her before glaring at Dorcas, Nick, and Prudence who was looking anywhere but at me.

"What's the point of being a witch if I can't help the ones I love?", Sabrina asks, to which I have no answer because I often wondered the same thing.

"You've crossed a line this time," Ambrose fumes, "No, no, no, you've completely erased it."

"There's no reason to think that the spell will fail," Sabrina ignorantly smiles. I hear a thumping of the ground and see a hand come out of the dirt. Sabrina hums, "And that would be Agatha. Right on schedule. See? Everything's going according to plan."

"Infamous last words, cousin," Ambrose walks away.

Sabrina looks at me and is about to speak, but I silence her with my hand, "Don't. If you honestly thought this was the right thing to do, you would have come to me. Or, I would have healed him myself. But you had to prove that you could do this, and now everyone's going to be hurt."

 I walk away, preparing for a miserable week.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.9K 35
There is another girl raised within the Spellman family. She is 3 years older than Sabrina and she already signed the Book of the Beast. I am startin...
36.3K 801 27
[โNo one expects an angel to set the world on fire.โž] Jophiel, an archangel of the Lord, defies the ruling of her father. Sabrina Morningstar protec...
7.4K 342 15
LUCFIER x OC - title not concretely decided yet - Adrienne Bathory is a witch in Greendale, raised by the sweet Spellmans. She attends the Church of...