Frozen In Time | H. Rogers ✓

By Malielena

book one of captain america's daughter UNDER HEAVY EDITING! like all lives. it starts somewhere, you might... More

introduction
cast for hazel's beginning
one - hazel rogers
stan lee
two - alone forever
three - not a scratch
four - let the truth sting
five - gone and passed
six - being tested
seven - flashbacks
eight - mini hero
nine - i can do this all day
ten - stone cold lier
eleven - post credits
the avengers cast
one - dog tags
two - hope for the hopeless
three - heavy secrets
four - kneel
five - lightning and slumber
six - ants and boots
seven - blueberries
eight - chaos
nine - safest person
ten - reveal
eleven - here comes the war
twelve - assemble
thirteen - one way trip
fourteen - someone's daughter
fifteen - post credits
the winter solider cast
one - on your left
two - fear not freedom
three - so long
four - 1:03 am
five - excuse me?
seven - zola's algorithm
eight - mighty bird suit
nine - bucky?
ten - i knew him
eleven - true colors
twelve - i promise
thirteen - we won
fourteen - i'll miss you
fifteen - post credits
next book annoucement

six - jet sabotage

9.9K 245 226
By Malielena

(Play music now)

I stared at the falling elevator. It's kinda hard to see through the glass, But it came to a halt.

I kept my guard up, obviously some more agents are going to come at me. I don't know if I should run and hide or wait for him. Maybe they got him already.

As if my thoughts did something I heard a yell and I looked, they had their hand over their mouth and was pointing up.

I looked up and there he was, he jumped out of the damn elevator. Of course.

He smashed through the glass, curled up like a tiny turtle of freedom and landed with a loud smack of the shield.

"What the star spangled fuck." I swore. he stayed down groaning in pain, I walked over and helped him up.

He gathered himself and grabbed my wrist, running like hell towards the parking garage.

• • •

I was holding on for dear life because dad was speeding like a mad man. The front of the garage was closing but he sped up, making the motorcycle fly for a second and land.

Just as I took a breath, thinking it was over a quinjet emerged ahead of us. "Typical." I muttered.

"Stand down, Captain Rogers. Stand down." The Quinjet lowered it's machine gun. Oh no, this is it. I held on tighter. "Repeat, stand down."

What do you think he did? Mr. I know what I'm doing didn't stop. He sped up and bullets started coming at us but not one hit me.

He grabbed his shield and I loosened my hold and he threw it, hitting right between one of the propellers. Dad then grabbed both my hand and put them right on the motorcycle handles. "Keep going!" He yelled and jumped up.

I never drove a motorcycle so I am 100% freaking out. I glanced up and dad pulled his shield out of the jet making the side fly up and he started falling. I gasped and looked back at where I was going. I was about to crash but I used the breaks and it halted. I flew off but and landed in front of it.

I glanced back up and he stuck his shield into the jet so he wouldn't fall. I'm so terrified. But this is Captain America. Nothing can kill him.

He launched himself up and flipped out, throwing his shield at both sides making a loud boom sound. The quinjet started falling and he jumped off, grabbing his shield in the air and sticking his landing.

I stood there in shock as he walked up to
Me, pulling the motorcycle off the ground

"Holy shit." I said with the same expression. "Swear one more time and you're grounded." He got on the motorcycle.

"Yes sir."

• • •

I walked into the hospital with my head down, I was wearing an uncomfortable female cheerleading outfit. Dad left his suit in a gym, it was a school I think and the cheerleading outfit was all i could find. Plus I wore a hoodie.

We stopped and he stared for a second at the vending machine. I looked and all the gum was gone. Including the flash drive. Natasha appeared behind us chewing some gum, in anger Dad pushed her into a room. I followed behind keeping my head down still.

"Where is it?" Dad held her against a wall. I turned and shut the door so no one could come in. "Safe." She replied. I don't think Natasha is on the traitors side, I've know her since I woke up. I know I was told not to trust anyone but her? It's Natasha. "Do better!" Dad half yelled.

I don't normally see him this angry but after getting attacked in a elevator and shot at by a huge jet, he has a right to be angry. "Where did you get it?" She asked. I crossed my arms. She looked at me again and she could tell I was hiding something.

Why can only Nat see through my every emotion?

"Why would I tell you?" He doesn't trust her at this moment, I do. "Fury gave it to you. Why?" She knew. "What's on it?" Dad asked. "I don't know." She shook her head. "Stop lying!" He gritted his teeth.

I crossed my arms, could these two just get to the point? "I only act like I know everything, Rogers." Nat said. "I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?" Why the hell would he do that? The things Fury did made no sense.

"Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you." She continued chewing her gum. Aw I want a piece. Whenever something dramatic happens I don't eat at all. I never even got that cinnamon roll I wanted.

"I'm not gonna ask you again." He spoke in a low intimidating tone. If I wasn't his daughter I would be scared. "I know who killed Fury. Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones who do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years." She spoke her knowledge. I never heard of this winter dude, but he has to be old by now right? No one can be that crazy at fifty.

"So he's a ghost story." I put my arms to my side and walked closer so I wouldn't be too loud.

"Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran, somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff, I pulled us out, but the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me. she pulled up her shirt to show the scar on the side of her stomach "Soviet slug, no rifling. Bye-bye bikinis."

"Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now." There was a hint of a smile from Nat.

I thought for a second. "The bullet scar on my ankle was Soviet slug, no rifling." I spoke up. "You were shot?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me. I nodded. "Yeah, before I went unde-" I stopped myself. I didn't want to bring back my traumatic memories.

"Under what?" Nat questioned me. I looked down and whispered. "The ice." I never told anyone about how I went under. I never could get the words out without having a panic attack.

"Going after him is a dead end. I know, I've tried." Nat understood I didn't want to talk about it. She held up the flash drive. "Like you said, he's a ghost story."

Dad Took the flash drive from her. "Well, let's find out what the ghost wants."

I should tell dad about James. But I can't get the words out. He'll probably be angry about me hiding it.

I don't think he can take it, hearing about how his best friend tried to murder his daughter. It would break him.

I can't tell him.

                               •   •   •

I walked uncomfortably in a hot pink girly shirt that said 'worlds best sister', a pink skirt and I hate the color pink, white hightops that are too small for me, my hair is in two braids. also a plain blue cap also some glasses that were for a really blind person so I was stumbling, I have perfect vision.

"First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk." Nat whispered, walking at a normal pace.

"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off." He muttered. "If I trip and fall just keep going." I fixed the over sized glasses. We walked into a Mac store to use one of their computers.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are." She walked to a laptop. I rocked on my heels, looking around keeping an eye out. "How much time do we have?" I whispered.

"Uh...about nine minutes from..." she popped the flash drive into the MacBook Pro "Now."

"Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." She explained.

"Can you override it?" Dad asked. "The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly." Nat continued to try and find out what's on the flash drive "I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from."

"Can I help you guys with anything?" A employee came up and I jump a little. "Oh, no. My fiancé and little sister was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations." She pretended well. Excuse me I'm not anyone's sister...I mean I hope not.

"Right! We're getting married." He had a dorky smile. I put on a fake smile. "Congratulations. Where do you guys thinking about going? And you are so adorable!" He patted my head like I was a little girl. Dad looked at the monitor and saw the signal traced to somewhere in New Jersey and turned to the employee. "New Jersey."

"Oh."The employee looked at Steve for a moment. Oh no no, he's gonna recognize him. "I have the exact same glasses." He said and a feeling of relief took over. "Wow, you two are practically twins." Nat didn't take her eyes off the screen.

"Yeah, I wish. Specimen." He looked at dad's biceps. "Uh...if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron." He pointed to his lanyard. I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." Dad looked and noticed Rumlow and his team are in the mall looking for Us "You said nine minutes, come on." He stayed normal.

My heart was pounding. This is why I'm not a agent or anything, I can't handle the pressure. "Shh, relax. Got it." It zoomed in to find the signal is coming from Wheaton, NJ. That was the last place I saw Peggy back then. "You know it?" She looked at dad.

"I used to. Let's go." Dad pulled the flash drive from the computer and we walked out of the store "Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro" he whispered as two agents were coming straight towards us.

Natasha pulled me closer and pushed my head towards the ground so they can't see my face. "Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said." She muttered to dad. "What?" He blinked.

"Do it!" She exclaimed in her whisper tone. Dad quickly put his arm around Nat and laughed.

We got on the escalator but Rumlow was on the other side. "Kiss me." She turned to dad. My jaw dropped in shock. "What?" He gave a what the heck did you just say look.

"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable." She muttered. Please tell me this isn't about to happen. Natasha once again turned my face in the opposite way of where Rumlow was coming down. "Yes, they do." Dad spoke lowly

Nat quickly pulled down His's head and kissed him. I gagged and cover my eyes. Please get me some bleach so I can wash my eyes out. This is in my brain forever.

I swear my jaw hit the ground. "You still uncomfortable?" She started moving down and I followed behind them.

"It's not exactly the word I would use." He muttered. "Please bleach my eyes out." I pulled one of the the uncomfortable braids out of my hair as we walked out.

I can't see well so I smacked my head right into a pillar and fell on my butt. "Oh I didn't see you there." I moved my glasses to the side. Natasha calmly walked up and pulled me up.

"Ow." I rubbed my head.

Here's today's funny marvel meme!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1K 13
Rebecca Stark was finally finding her place in the world. But now her father, Tony, is calling out terrorists, she's beginning to understand SHIELD i...
10K 428 41
Adopted daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist Tony Stark and sister to the famous capsicle Steve Rogers. Annabelle had the worl...
293K 6.8K 41
When suddenly a young girl is found in the ice, suspicions are raised as she is held in captivity, away from the new world she is yet to meet. Little...
75.7K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...