Hey, My Love

By heyooo123

King Princess Fanfiction More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The End

Chapter 11

386 14 4
By heyooo123

to start out: happy lesbian visibility day!! whether you identify with this or not you are valid and loved!!

Mia had spent the last few nights at Mikaela's place but she wouldn't have it any other way.

It was her last week of school before her college classes were over for summer. Finals were upon her and she hadn't even looked at her notes.

She was, as simply as you put it, fucked.

Her last day was that coming Friday and all 3 of her finals ended up on that same day.

"I don't even know where to begin," Mia complained as she opened her back pack.

Mik took the cigarette out of her mouth as she lay on her bed, looking down at Mia on the floor next to her. It was almost 11pm

"Stay positive. And calm. You'll do fine."

Mia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I don't know about that," Mia said under her breath.

"Take a break from studying," Mik said, now rolling onto her stomach to look straight at Mia, her head in her hands.

"A break? I just started!"

Mikaela huffed, "But I'm bored."

"And I'm trying not to fail! I have just this week of school left and then I'm all yours this summer," Mia said, putting on her glasses to study.

"You're already all mine," KP responded.

Mia looked up from her notes. "I mean... technically..."

"Technically what?" Mik said defensively. "Are you seeing someone else?"

The conversation had quickly turned and Mia could feel the tension.

"What? No! I'm not - " Mia shouted back.

Mik yelled back, "Then why'd you say that?"

"Because! We aren't, well, officially together," Mia said, now calming her voice. "You're the only one I'm with but we aren't official yet," she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

Mikaela's face quickly softened as she realized what Mia meant. "Oh... you mean I haven't asked you to be my girlfriend? Fuck, have I really not asked you yet?" Mik said sarcastically.

Mia rolled her eyes, "Mhm, ok, can I study now?"

Mikaela crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at Mia.

"What? Stop looking at me like that!" Mia said. "Ugh! I shouldn't have said anything," she stated, looking down at her notes.

"If I'm gonna ask you, you aren't gonna know about it. It would be a surprise," Mik said to Mia, the sarcasm gone.

Mia looked up at her, her eyes gleaming. "I don't know how I feel about surprises..."

"Oh trust me, you'd like this surprise."

"What surprise? What are you planing?" Mia questioned, her notes now thrown on the floor.

"Do you not understand what a surprise is? I'm not telling you shit," Mikaela said proudly. "You'll just have to wait and see baby."

Mia smiled at the word 'baby,' it made her feel all tingly. "Fine. But at least give me a little hint?"

Mikaela sat back, thinking. "Hm... ok. Fine. Only one hint."

Mia widened her eyes and looked intently at Mikaela.

"Flowers. Lots of flowers."

Mia laughed, "Flowers? What kind?"

"I said one hint! I'm not saying anymore. I guess you'll just have to wait and see."

"Ok ok! Fine."

Mia grabbed her notebook and started to look over her notes again but she couldn't pay attention.

Mikaela climbed off the bed and crouched behind Mia, reading her notes from behind her.

Mia could feel Mikaela breathing on her neck. There was no way she could study with Mikaela by her. She was too much of a distraction.

"This shit looks hard," Mikaela whispered, pulling Mia out of her trance.

"I know, and I don't get any of it," Mia said, even quieter. "I'm going to fail."

Mikaela stood up and pulled Mia up with her.

"You are not going to fail. Ok?" Mikaela started, grabbing Mia by the face and looking right at her. "You are smart. You are so smart."

Mia smiled and reached up, placing her hands on top of Mikaela's.

"Thank you love," she said with her eyes closed. She had never called Mik that but it felt right.

Mik leaned in and kissed Mia softly.

"Also, tou look so fucking cute with those glasses on," Mikaela said.

Mia shook her head, "You are so bad. You are trying to distract me!"

"No! You're just so sexy I just wanna - "

Mia pushed Mik back onto her bed. She fell with her elbows catching from behind her. Mia straddled on top of her, slowly getting closer to her face.

"You know what I really wanna do?" Mia asked.

Mikaela nodded, not breaking the eye contact.

"What I really, really want?"

Mikaela nodded again.

"I want..." Mia was practically touching Mikaela's lips, "... an A on my final." Mia stopped and got up off of Mikaela.

"You fucking tease!" Mikaela jokingly yelled.

"Gave you a big boner huh?" Mia laughed. "It's late and I need to get back to my dorm, alright? I haven't been back in days and I'm sure my roommate thinks I'm dead, even though she wouldn't care anyway."

"You're gonna leave me? Please stay," Mikaela pleaded, patting the spot next to her on the bed.

Mia leaned down and kissed Mikaela, pulling back even though she wanted to never stop.

"I have class tomorrow and I can't miss it. Don't make me feel guilty," Mia said sadly.

Mikaela gave in, "I know, I know."

"I'll see you soon, ok?" Mia said, walking out of the room with her backpack around her shoulder.

"Maybe next time as my girlfriend?" Mikaela said with a smirk.

"Maybe."

Mia headed home and finally made it back to her dorm room. Her roommate wasn't there but the place was a mess.

"Stupid bitch..." Mia said quietly as she threw her roommates dirty clothes back to her side.

She got ready for bed and got comfy under her blankets. Grabbing her phone, she checked her messages.

1:08am(kp): Goodnight baby

Mia smiled at her phone and quickly typed back.

1:16am(m): goodnight ❤️

Mia turned off her phone and shut her eyes.

She fell asleep fast knowing her heart belonged to KP. And KP's belonged to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 149 8
Shuri Udaku x Black!Fem!Reader Riri Williams x Black!Fem!Reader Shuriri x Black!Fem!Reader tumblr account: @asvterias
85.4K 5.1K 24
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘧𝘦.
17.8K 296 20
RE-UPLOAD!! 𝖠 π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π—…π–Ύπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖀𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 & 𝖠𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π—Œ wattpad deleted at 70k :))
101K 5.2K 50
Both being idols and girls in SK, where homosexuality is not really accepted. My first book, do correct me if there's anything wrong πŸ˜† GXG story//Ro...