Adopted by Ashton Irwin

By Hodadirectioner13

2 years old Colling gets adopted by Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds Of Summer a week after she lost her family in... More

Prolouge
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Squel
Tf

Part 1

9K 190 49
By Hodadirectioner13

*a week later*

It's been a week and i have to friends. Everyone is mean to me. Suddenly mrs Hanson called on the speaker and told us all to go down. I put my pink dress i got from mrs Susan and my black ballerina shoes and walked down. I saw everyone sitting around. A few girls spotted me and started to giggle and give me mean looks. I looked down, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I went and sat on a corner of the room and cried. "Alright girls we will be having visiters today so be behave" mrs Hanson said and eveyone nodded. I did'nt do anything, i only sat there and did'nt make a move. I missed Andy. I missed mommy. I miss daddy. I miss them. I started to cry when i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" A male voice asked. I looked up and was met by two hazel/greenish coulered eyes. "Mommy and daddy say lie is bad so no. I not otay. Me sad" i said.

*Ashtons POV*

A week ago i decited to adopt a child. I really wanted to show the world that i am a man. Not a bo that can't take things seriously. "Boys, you ready?" I asked them. Yeah, they where going with me. "Yeah!" Michael yelled exitedly. He seemed to be more exited than all of us. I laughed and we got in to the car and drove to the adoption center. When we got there we where greeted by a women. She smiled. "Hello and what may i help you with?" She asked smiling. "Uh i would like to adopt a child" i said. Her face lit up. "Of course! Come with me!" We followed her in to a big room and there were a lot of children. Poor things. "I'm behind the receptation so if you need me just come there" she said and we nodded as she left. I looked around and my eyes landed on a little girl sitting to a corner of the room. She looked broken. I told the boys to wait and i went to see her.

Kneeling down to her level and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. She looked up and i swear it was like Looking at an angel! She was gorgeous! "Mommy and daddy say lie is bad so no. I not otay." She said. My heart shattered at her words and at the same time melted at her speaking. I think she is the one! "Oh, it's okay, maybe we could play a little game? You ask me a question then i ask you a question?" I said trying to lit up her mood. Surprisly it worked!

We sat Asking questions and i even made a few jockes Making her giggle. She was so cute. "Alright last question, how would you like if i adopted you?" I asked. Her face went pale. "So you leawe me like mommy and daddy and Andy?" She asked. "No absoloutly not!" I said. "Pwinky pwomies?" She said stickning her pinky out. I smiled and wraped my finger around her little one. "Pinky promies" i said. She smiled. "Otay! You can be my new daddy!" She said. "Yay! Okay go pack so i can adopt you okay?" I said. "Me no things, evewything gone" she said. I wonder what she means by that. "Okay, then you are coming with me" i said. She giggled and i took her hand in my big ones and went to sign papers to adopt my soon be daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.8K 39
Emma,a normal 14 year old teenager who's obsessed with 5 seconds of summer meets Ashton Irwin.She can't believe she's lucky enough to even meet him,b...
664K 17.8K 60
Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage ever since. 12 years later, her entire lif...
34.6K 521 33
❞You guys fight too much. Please, Just give it a rest!❞ Jade Clifford doesn't know what to do when she realizes her parents are happy anymore. She be...
2.2K 96 16
After a sudden break up, (y/n) thought she would never want to see a boy again. That is until she is saved by Ashton Irwin. But will their relationsh...