Part 2

I walked trough the boys and they seem to be on their phones. They didn't notice me so i walked to the desk. "Uh exuse me?" I said. The same women came out and looked at me. "Yes, have you decited?" She asked. "Yeah i really want to adopt this little cutie" i said smiling down at her. "Oh! Collin! Sure Come with me then!" She Happily said.

We followed her to a little room where she took out a few papers. I signed them and she gave me a little more information like birthday and things. When we Were done, we said out goodbyes and we left to the boys. "Boys" i said. They looked up and as soon as they saw Collin they smiled."Is this the little irwin?" Calum grinned. "This is Collin. Collin irwin. She is two and well, she is my daughter and you are her uncles!" I smiled. "Hello Collin, I'm your Uncle Lukey and these are your other uncles" luke said kneeling down at her level. She shyly hid behind my leg. "Hi" she said. "Babe, they wont hurt you, they are Nice but weird" i said. The boys gasped. She giggled and walked out and smiled. "I Collin." She giggled. "Hi Collin, ready to go home?" Calum asked. She nodded. "Alright lets go" i said. We walked out to the car. Collin, Calum and Michael sat on the backseat while Luke sat next to me while i drove. I heard Michael and calum mess with colling while she giggled. I smiled.

We finally arrived to the house and collin seems to be asleep so, Michael carried her out. We got in to the house and i got her from Michaels arms. I carried her up to my room and lied her down on my bed. I kissed her fourhead and walked out. Three hours later i heard screams. "DADDYYYYY" she yelled. I ran upstairs and to my room where she Was lying confused on my bed. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Awe we home?" She asked. I nodded and picked her up. I kissed her fourhead and she giggled and cuddled closer to my chest. "Whewe uncle mikey?" She asked. I smiled and walked down stairs. "Michael! Your little lover is looking for ya!" I yelled as i walked in to the Livingroom. Michael paused the game and walked up to her smiling. "MIKEY" she yelled. He laughed and got her from my arms. She kissed his cheek. Michael grinned and kissed her temple. She started to giggle. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Youw haiw! Its puple!" She giggled and messed with his hair. He laughed and walked away from the Livingroom. Probably to the basement where the "movie room" Was. "Boys, we need to get her things tomorow and, decorate her room!" I said. They agreed. For now, she will be using my t-shirt and luke Went to buy a nappy and diapers and other baby things. When he Was back i helped her take a bath. I took Off her clothes and carried her in to the bath.

She played with the soup and trew at me sometimes. I just watched her play and laugh. That made me smile, knowing a had a daughter that is happy. She actually looked like me alot. She had Brown curly hair with natural blonde highlights, brown/greenish eyes and dimples. After the bath i washed her hair and body and helped her change. i took one of my t-shirts and i couldnt help but laugh at her adorbleness! I brushed her long hair and made a brade. Yeah, i have a sister so i should know. I then took a picture and put it as my backround. "Alright are you hungry?" I asked her. She nodded. "Okay lets go get some pizza! Do you like pizza?" I asked her as i carried her. "PIZZA!!!! YUMMY what is pizza?" She asked. I laughed and kissed her cheek. "Pizza is really YUMMY." I said. "Otay!" She agreed. We walked downstairs, singing some random pizza song.

When we got down she wiggled out of my grip and ran to Lukes arms and talked with him. Probably about ponys and other girly things. I smiled and Went to call for pizza.

When it came i payed and Went to the Livingroom with the Box. We ate while Talking and surprisely Collin ate two slices! She is so like Michael but still daddys little girl. After we Were done eating i trew the trash and changed to a pair of sweet pants and a white t-shirt and Walked back down.

I saw calum and Collin Messing around until she accidently slapped calum. It Went silent and she Was scared. "I vewy sowwy. I no mean it!" She said. He started to laugh and kissed her fourhead. "Why are you so worried? Its okay you little Kitty" he laughed. She breathed out and cuddled to his chest. "I vewy sowwy" she said again. He stroke her back and kissed her little hand. I took a picture and posted it on Twitter and Instagram. I got a lot of questions of who she is. I tweeted that i adopted her and turned my phone Off After. I spend the time watching movies with the rest. "Daddy?" Collin wispered. I looked down and saw her smiling tiredly. I smiled. "Tired?" I asked. She nodded and yawned. "Alright lets go" i said and picked her up. "Wait i say nighty to uncles" she said and wiggled out of my grip. I set her down and she ran to the sleeping boys and kissed each cheek, wispered goodnight and ran back to me. I helped her brush her teeths and i did mines to before Going to my room. I layed her down and i Went to the other side. She crawled to my chest and cuddled closer to me. I Held her close and kissed her fourhead. "Nighty nighty daddy i luv you" she said drifted Off to sleep. I smiled. "Night baby i love you too" i said and fell asleep as well.