America? Who?

By TakishimaHisako

The British Nation, England, somehow erased everyones memories regarding America, the Hero! America doesn't k... More

Home sweet home
Nice to meet you....'again'
The Past is Past, Never Discuss.
A Memory from the Past
A/N
A/N
Sunflower
🇵🇭❤💙💛
The Piece (Edited)
Hetalia

Magic gone wrong?

4.5K 107 99
By TakishimaHisako

"Who?"

"Wha-??? I just said I AM AMERICA! A. M. E. R. I. C. A!!! I mean, dude! Not cool! I wanna talk to Iggy but I dunno where the hell he is! And now you tell me you don't know me!?" The golden haired teen huffed, furiously sipping his coca cola and nimbling his huge burger after. Then he pouted at the confused Canadian.

"I- no no. I am so so sorry." Canada frantically apologised at the (for some reason) same-looking-stranger. "I just- yo-you look so similar to me a-and I-I just got so confused. It-It is just impossibl-" Canada quietly yelped, cutting himself off when the stranger gave him a ridiculous look.

"What're you talking about, Mattie?" Canada's eyes widened and slightly gaped at the stranger.

How?

He never introduced himself to this same-him-looking-stranger but he somehow knew his human name, Matthew. Not to mention, giving it a nickname? Are they close? But he never met him before. Plus, his accent? He never knew such accent that weird and had so many wrong pronounciation. And America? He never knew anyone with that name.

"-ttie. Matthew? CANADA!?" Canada yelped at the obnoxious voice, ringing loudly into his ears. He winced and covered his ears. He slighty gaped at the stranger because the food that he had before was completely gone. But then, he gaped even more at the mention of his real name, forgetting about covering his ears and let them drop to his sides.

This is not good.

Familiar or not.

This is a world secret.

This is getting serious.

Canada narrowed his eyes, "How did you know my name?"

The stranger looked concerned now as he put his hand on the Canadian's forehead. "Well, you ain't sick but geez dude, did you hit your head or somethi-"

"MATTHEW!!!" Various voices exclaimed all at once. The pair whipped their heads together and saw more nations coming towards them with an Italian as the lead. Canada felt the stranger stiffle a laugh as the golden haired teen looked at them with an amused smile on his face.

"Even Russia is there. Dudes! I dunno if I should laug-" He laughed and Canada could only stare horifically at the stranger, not knowing if it is now a good decision to knock him into unconsciousness before the stranger can do anything that could make things worse than it already is or not. It's just... weird when you knock someone out, who somehow looked almost identical to yourself.

"-hat's just hilarious!" The golden haired stranger continued to laugh even when the nations prepared themselves for a possible fight. The stranger doesn't seem to shiver or cower away as the nations frowned at this but Russia smiled nevertheless. The Russian stepped forward with his pipe tightly secured on his pale palms as his purple aura sent shivers to the nations. But surprisingly, the stranger never flinched. Instead, his million-watt smile turned into a dangerous threatening grin in which made the nations tremble slightly at this sudden switch of personality.

Although unknown to them, the golden boy only meant this as another playful rivalry between him and Russia---- at least to the Russia whom the American knew well. Russia and America secretly hang out a lot, usually to play or visit his sunflower field but pretend to kill each other when their fellow nations were around. But they both enjoy how they don't hold back on their attacks even though they were pretending, it's thrilling and awesome that way.

Nobody knew of this friendship except Canada and Belarus who both seems to enjoy watching and stalking them from afar. However, little do they know, they won't be seeing their precious American for a long time.

"Kolkolkol." The Russian chanted, "It is a surprise to see someone who doesn't even flinch in my presence, da?"

The golden haired stranger paused, raising a brow at the Russian questionally as if he did not expect Ivan to talk like that to him. After a moment, the man replied with a small smirk, "You wish, big guy. Very very funny, dude."

The stranger clapped his hands slowly and casually as if he had dealt with Russia a million times. Russia narrowed his eyes while the others flinched slightly. "After all the words you could pick, you said that? Dream on, commie bastard!" The stranger stepped closer to the Russian, raising his hand and curled it into a fist. The nations' eyes widened even more.

There is no way that human can survive the scary strong Russian.

Commie? Russia's patience snapped and he smiled dangerously before he brought his precious pipe down towards the stranger's face. Germany's eyes widened as he tried to stop the Russian from killing a civilian, but he was too late seeing that the pipe was a mere inches from the stranger's face.

The others quickly cover their eyes and turn away, while the others' eyes just continued to widen and stare or at least try to run forward to stop it in vain, expecting blood splurting everywhere, making their stomach churn-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What the-

Canada and a few more nations could not- can not believe what they are currently seeing right now.

The stranger's right arm stopped the pipe from it's journey, smile not wavering, coke still on his left hand, not spilling anything from within.

Canada shivered when he stared at those eyes. His sparkling blue eyes turned darker and duller, those eyes that looked like they have seen wars too many times.

Canada knew that look.

Just like them.

Even Russia's eyes widened in amazement at this display. The Russian did not expect that. This boy is interesting. He smirked, "Well well well, looks like humans these days are tougher than they look."

The stranger immediately reacted, but not what the nations thought he would. His eyes widened in complete shock, not fear, as he gaped at them with utter disbelief. "Excuse me?" He choked out, "Did you just called me human. I mean yah I do look lik-"

"V-VE! Do not give his words too much thought. He just meant that you are strong enough, not that we are not humans, haha." Italy laughed nervously as Germany face palmed at this.

"Well to be honest, we do things like humans do everyday. Doesn't that make us humans too?" A nation chuckled, clearly messing with the stranger which made everyone glare at the said nation for revealing a very big secret, to a human no less!

"What?" The 'human' blinked, "What the hell?" The nations gulped as those big blue orbs stared widely at them. "What the hell?"

Canada bit his lip and ran his fingers together as if he just got caught from breaking stuff in his parent's room. Matthew gulped, stepping closer to the human carefully. "I know that y-you might be very confused right now, eh. B-But I-I think this conversation can be saved for later." He said quietly, but it's enough for everyone to hear, considering the utter silence. "In the meantime, I can offer you a place in Ottowa." Everyone gave him a look but Matthew and the rest of the nations knew that someone has to watch the human because a certain nation blurted their secret out in the open.

Matthew, however, thought that this human- but it's safe to say that he's not a human- has a connection to them.

'I have to know exactly who and what he is. He is obviously not a human, considering his built and the thought of him seeing lots of wars, much longer than humans...just like us.'

"Are you sure about this, Matthiue? He might be a spy for all we know. I can give him a place to stay in Paris if you want~" France whispered but was smacked in the head by England.

"Shut it, frog! The lad can live with me in London if anything rather than being around your filthy dreams!"

"Nyet. He can--- no, he must become one with Mother Russia instead."

"G-Guys, It is fine. I can handle him myself, eh."

The stranger looked at them suspiciously, bringing a finger above his chin before he finally deadpanned, "This is a prank, isn't it?"

"..."

"......"

"..............."

"What?"

"There's no other explaination!" 'America' yelled.

England crossed his arms, his big eyebrow raising questionally at the golden 'human'. "What are yo-"

"No!" He interupted, "Either you seeked help from Denmark, Prussia or anyone who likes pranking or you dudes are just bored to the max that even-" He pointed accusingly at Germany, "-you said suuureeee 'coz why the hell not!? I thought you guys don't want to do that to me anymore!!!"

Germany opened his mouth but was cut off by the stranger, "I don't buy it, Germany. I'm just gonna go to New York and hopefully forget about this." He also threw a slight glare at Russia that went unnoticed to everyone except Canada, Belarus and Russia himself. Belarus scooted closer to Russia and stood in front of him, giving off an aura that made everyone shiver.

The stranger's eyes widened at the Belarusian before he frowned deeply, his coke slipping from his fingers as it fell to the floor. "And here I thought you... accep..." The golden boy stiffened and looked away. With that, the stranger starts to storm away. Everyone felt somehow sad at how the stranger said that, especially the FCE, Belarus, Russia and the nordics.

Prussia raised a brow and stopped the golden boy from going away, "What is New York?"

The blonde tensed up before looking at Prussia with wide eyes, "You don't know what the hell is New York?"

Canada nods beside the Prussian, "W-We do not know anything about what y-you just said."

The stranger narrowed his eyes and murmured something about magic and Iggy before widening his eyes as if he understood something he did not earlier. He turned around to see the nations staring at him. The stranger smiled sheepishly, "Ok, is the offer still there, Cana- Mattie?"

The Canadian flinched but nodded afterwards with a small smile. "Y-Yes."

'If he does anything to kill me, I would just revive again anyway.'

The stranger smiled wildly and pulled the Canadian towards him. "Let's go then!" With that, the stranger grabbed the Canadian's hand, who yelped at the movement. France, Prussia and England were about to protest but the golden boy left while dragging the Canadian with an inhumane speed, leaving the nations to their own thoughts and astonishment and a  pang of guilt which made them question,

'What is he?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.9K 37
"I think we should start with names." He said slowly before continuing, "You can call me Captain Arthur Kirkland..."
82.1K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
6.5K 250 11
Years after a high school incident that left Matthew Williams, amnesiac, Ivan Braginsky fatefully encounters him in hopes of rekindling a long, lost...
825 41 11
When the countries find out about France having the one thing he wants to keep alive he wants to protect her. He doesn't know if the countries will t...