Persecution

By lostinnyc

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me I'll always be in your heart. And if you hate me I... More

Persecution
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.

Q And A.

113 8 22
By lostinnyc

Soooo my ladies, here is a little Q And A for you all..

How old are you?

Well I will turn 17 in January 28, so around 4 months! 

Where are you from?

I'm a chick that lives in Belgium, a pretty small and cold country where it  won't stop raining during summer..

Can there be a bit of Elliot's POV in the next chapter?

I will do whatever you guys ask me, so if you wanna have more Elliot's POV you'll get Elliot's POV.

When are they having Little Hs?

Ahh, only time will tell right?

When are they getting married?

When will I marry Harry?

When are they going to Fuck?

When will I get a Bugatti Veyron?

What inspired you to write this fanfic?

Well, I basically started this story, I'm guessing around the end of past March. And around that period I visited London as well, and I was like 'Oh my God, what if I see a hot Gangster?' and yeah.

What would you have done if you were Kylie?

Honestly I would have done the same things as Kylie.  But she gives up after a time when she sees there is no escape and she also didn't wanna get punished by H. But I would honestly give no flying fuck about it and keep trying, won't stop trying ya know.

Who do you imagine all the characters as?

I want you to imagine Kylie as yourself, because I know how amazing it can feel at times when you feel like you are the starring of the story and H is like in Love with you.. I imagine The H as of course, the one and only Harry Styles, Zayn as Zayn Malik, Ness as Lily Collins, Marcus as Vin Diesel, Jenna as a blond bitch, oops and Elliot as Matt Bomer.

Is there going to be a sequel to Persecution?

No, there is not going to be a sequel.

Favourite author?

That's a hard question, I'll just type out a couple..

Stephanie Meyer

Charles Bukowski

E L James

John Green

J K Rowling

Vladimir Nabokov 

And the list can go on..

Dream job?

Well I am currently studying Marketing, Business and Economy so it would be amazing if I ended up as a CEO. Also a big dream job of mine is a Spy/FBI Agents because, I mean, guns, gangsters and mafias. And of course, a writer!

Voilà, I hope the next chapter will be up on Friday! Here is a joke..

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

Hahah, idk I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 198K 101
"You are the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me, you bastard. I need you but I can't have you. I love you but I hate you. There is som...
21.3K 390 10
Sometimes in life, you fall for the people that hurt you. You fall for those who hate you with such passion, and you fall for who they are. But somet...
331K 10.4K 35
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥. 𝐄�...
1.1M 34.1K 53
" I will fuck you whenever and however I want to, and you will take it like a good wife you are."