Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

By MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... More

New Kid on the Block
Surprise/Night Out
Falling for Each Other
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Tour
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
Ruby's Fate
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
Familiar Faces
3 From Hell
Liv Has A Secret
A Riott Christmas
Let Me In (Short Chapter)
Invading The Firefly Funhouse
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

Treat Her Right (Lemon)

8.4K 66 22
By MrC1997

You were currently at the arena to get your entrance all set and ready for your debut match on Raw. Suddenly, you felt your phone buzz from a text. It was Liv

Liv: Hey handsome 😘

You: Sup cootie breath? 😂 jk! What's up?

Liv: Cootie breath 😏😂. Anyways I just arrived at the arena with Sarah and Dori! How much longer are you gonna be?

You: Just finishing up, I'll be back there in a few.

Liv: Yeeee! Can't wait to see you! 😜💙

You chuckled quietly at her last text

You: Damn. This chick is something else

You put your phone away and go up to the main stage to test your entrance and rehearse your character's movements.

Tech: Ok. Now all we need is and image for your minitron.

You: Easy. A graveyard. I am called crypt keeper for a reason.

Tech crew nodded and found an image of a grave yard. It was perfect.

*A few minutes later*

You were in your locker room, about to put on face paint around your eyes and mouth while your mask sat in the corner. Suddenly, you heard a knock at the door and open it to reveal the entire riott squad.

Ruby: Hey Y/N.

Sup ladies? Come on in.

They all walked in as Liv sat on the couch and made herself confortable while Sarah sat on the arm of the couch and Ruby leaned against the wall.

Sarah: Didn't know you became more of a people person Y/N

You: The Squad's my only conception. Anyone else, forget it.

You started putting the face paint around your eyes and mouth when Sarah started up another conversation.

Sarah: So Y/N, are you going on tour with anybody good this year?

Ruby: Tour?

You: Oh right, I haven't told you yet. I'm also a part time rockstar.  I play for musicians and bands who look for guitarists when their own can't make the tour.

Ruby: Really? Who've you played for so far?

You: Big names like Ozzy Osbourne, Korn, Hollywood Undead, Nothing More, Ramstein, and just last year for Marilyn Manson.

Liv: You played guitar for Manson?!

You: Hell yeah!

You pulled up a picture of you and Sarah with Marilyn Manson. Liv's face said it all when she saw the picture. Apparently she also likes Manson and you didn't even know.

Liv: Sarah! Why didn't you tell me about this before!

Sarah: Jealous much?

Liv said nothing as she stuck out her tongue at Sarah only for Sarah to do it back.

You: Ladies ladies. Chill. Liv, you might get a chance to meet him too.

Liv: How so?

You: I'm going on tour with Rob Zombie this summer and Manson happens to be going on tour with us.

Liv grinned from ear to ear when she heard that.

Liv: Yes yes yes!! Can we go Rue Rue? Pleeeeeeaaasssee!

Ruby shook her head and lightly laughed at how childish Liv sounds right now.

Ruby: We'll see. As long as Raw is in town the same time as one of the concerts.

You: And the best thing of being on tour with a musician is that them and the band's friends and family get v.i.p upgrades. If you can make it, I can try to get that for the three of you.

Ruby: That actually sounds really cool. We'll look at tour dates later. Anyway, I'm going to catering, anyone care to join me?

Liv: Right behind ya Rue Rue!

Sarah: I'll come later, I need to talk to Y/N about something.

Ruby: Ummm... ok.

Shortly, Ruby and Liv walk out of your locker room and over to catering while you and Sarah had the room to yourselves. While you put in your contacts, you brought up a conversation with Sarah.

You: Gionna's a quirky girl ain't she?

Sarah: Yeah. She always has been since we formed the Riott Squad. Anyway, I know what you're thinking Y/N.

You put your mask on and look over at Sarah before braiding your long hair.

You: I don't know what you're talking about.

Sarah: Bullshit. I know you like Gionna. And I know you're gonna ask her on a date when you see her this week.

You: For the record, she texted me first. Besides, I want to take things slow with her.

Sarah: Really? Like the time we took our relationship slowly? It only took us a month to have sex. I'm only asking for you to not rush her into it.

You: Come on Sarah. You know I'm not like that. Besides, we brought that on ourselves when we were young and dumb. You knew what we were doing, I knew what we were doing, and by the scratches I remember getting my back and on your ass, we both knew what we were doing.

Sarah: All I'm saying is please treat her right. She doesn't want sex to early. She wants a real relationship. She got out of one a long time ago and she's been cautious of men for a long time now.

You: Ok. I get it.

Sarah: Well then Y/N.... let's have sex tonight.

You: W-what?

Sarah suddenly got up from the couch and walked over to you and wrapped her arms around your neck and whispered in your ear.

Sarah: Meet me at my hotel room tonight. It'll keep you satisfied for a while.

Sarah then kissed your cheek before she walked out and went to join Ruby and Liv. You were left alone in your locker room, with your thoughts if you should go or not. Suddenly, the show started as you walked to the gorilla and your music cued up and you ran out on stage to mixed cheers before you ran to the ring and played your mentally insane gimmick while grabbing a mic. You lay down in the center of the ring with only a single spotlight shining on you.

You: The Royal Rumble has been won by yours truly! The only true thing that crypt keeper plans on doing.... is to let his fellow creatures terrorize the night and bury the ones who fight against thee!!

The crowd cheered with mixed cheers again.

Suddenly, Seth Rollins' theme played as he walked out and got in the ring.

Seth: I gotta hand it to ya, you got lucky last night. The main reason I came out here though was to challenge you to a match, right here, right now!

You insanely nodded at that offer and decided to take that offer. After the mics get tossed to the timekeepers area, the bell rang and the match began.

Meanwhile backstage, Liv, Ruby, and Sarah all watched the match as Ruby brought you up again.

Ruby: Would it be weird to say that even though Y/N is a strange man in the ring, it makes him look more interesting?

Liv: Why do you say that Rue Rue? Hmmmm?

Ruby faintly blushed when she knew that Liv found out about her crush on you.

Ruby: Ummmm..... nothing. Just saying he looks like a nice guy outside  the ring. I'll be right back.

Liv giggled a bit when she looked back at the screen to watch you use the death drop on Seth, picking up the win. Afterwards, you walk backstage to find the riott squad as you go sit down with them at their table.

Sarah: Sweet performance out there Y/N.

You: Thank you. Seth was a tough opponent, but the job is done.

Liv: Anyway, I'm curious about what we're going to do this week.

You: Actually, would all three of you be willing to make a trip out to LA this weekend?

Ruby: Why's that?

You: I have a surprise out there for the three of you.

Sarah: I'm in

Liv: Anything for you!

Ruby: Sure. I'm up for it.

You: Sweet. Anyway, I gotta get my gear off and be somewhere, so... I'll catch y'all later.

Liv: Bye Y/N!

Ruby: See you this weekend!

You wave to them when Sarah gave you a wink. You then went back to your locker room and took a quick shower before you went back to the hotel.

*2 Hours Later*

You were at the hotel, by the bed shirtless.

You: I don't know if I'm gonna be able to handle myself after tonight. I mean, we haven't done this in a long time, but I'm sure I remember how you like it.

Sarah: I'm sure it'll be enough to satisfy you for a while.

There stood Sarah in the bathroom doorway, wearing nothing but a shirt and her panties. She then walked over to you and cupped your face before pulling you I for a long and passionate kiss. Suddenly, Sarah broke the kiss and pulled down her panties and showed you her bare ass.

Sarah: I remember where you usually like to start, but first let's get you warmed up.

Sarah giggled when she got down on her knees, pulled down your boxers, and began sucking on your member. After a few minutes, Sarah hopped onto the bed, took off her shirt, and got on all fours when you slid inside her ass and started to thrust.

*2 Hours Later*

Sarah was on top of you when she bounced on your member before you were about to reach your climax.

You: Shit! Sarah! I'm gonna cum!!

Sarah: Fuck yes! Cum inside me Y/N! Cum in me!

You release into her as you smacked Sarah's ass while she moaned before she got off of you and fell into your arms.

Sarah: That... was... amazing... I'm sure all of all the other women in your life couldn't satisfy you as much as I can.

You: You bet your big ass they couldn't. There was one thing that they all didn't have though

Sarah: Which is?

You look onto her eyes

You: They weren't you honey

Sarah smiled as you kissed her. Later, she traced circles on your chest while you stroked her hair.

Sarah: There's clearly still something between us. Why not be with me?

You: I don't know. I mean, at first it was a friends with benefits thing, but after we got in that relationship, I felt like we downgraded a bit. I think I like the idea of you more than I want you as my girlfriend.

Sarah: Maybe so. I know we were together for 2 years, but I also knew that it wouldn't work in the end. Just remember what I said about Gionna ok? Treat her right.

You: Don't worry. I will.

You kissed Sarah one last time before the both of you fell asleep......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 392 44
This is my first story, so please, no hate. I am collabbing with my fiance, @Ben10thejoker to help and work together. I am bad at writing descriptio...
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
93.6K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...
4.6K 110 23
Hi. My name is Son Karui. I'm the little sister of Son Goku. I'm 5 years younger than Goku cause we met when me and Vegeta traveled to Earth. I use t...