The Dark Light Lives Insid...

By TasinGX12345

โ€ *********************************โ€  Hello friends๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹!This is my first story. So I hope that you will like it... More

The beginning
Was it only a dream?
The book of crushabot
The project darklight
The picture
Their hearts โค๏ธโค๏ธ
The past (1).
The past (2)
The past (3)
Everyone ๐Ÿ‘
The dark
Jason daragal
The Bit singer.
The uninvited guest
Hana
The UMC
The UMC (2)
Anna's story
Anna and Ying
Anna's story (2)
The True Past
๐Ÿ’™ Lover Conferencing๐Ÿ’›

What happened?

1.2K 34 11
By TasinGX12345

****No one POV****

Yaya was sleeping. She was mumbling in he sleep. Ying whispered in her ears in a boy voice," Yaya, I love you."

She thought it was boboiboy's voice and she said blush," I love you too bobo....." She was surprised and jumped up.

Yaya: What?

Ying: Oh.. you were just trying to say you turth. I knew you like him. I

Yaya turn red as tomato and said giggling," What wasn't I..... Meant....."

Ying said," I am your best friend and I know you more than anyone. So stop lairing around. Tell him you love him.

Yaya was blushing and said," I................"

Ying: I..... What. Stop wasting time. Or one he will be some one's before you.

Yaya was slient. She was blushing a lot. She was trying to hide her face.

Ying: By the way why we're you crying last night in your dream.

Yaya: Was I?😓

Ying: yes, and you were whispering and you said "I am sorry, It's all my fault" you said like😭

Yaya became silent. She didn't talk anything. She was putting her eyes down. After that a nock was heard on the boor. It was fang.

Fang: Ying, Yaya are you guys awake. I think you guys should see this.

Yaya and Ying change clothes and got out of the room.

Ying: what happened?(she asked in depress.)

Fang: Did you guys see boboiboy?

Yaya: No, he want with admiral. Did he came?

Fang: No, I tried to call him but he didn't answer.

Ying: where is Gopal?

Fang: I told him to asked Commander Koko ci.

Suddenly Gopal came running.

Gopal: I found him. He is in his room. He is acting weird.

Yaya ran to boboiboy's room.
[ While someone is in love]

Yaya was the first one to enter the room. Yaya saw boboiboy.

Yaya: Boboiboy where were you all night?

****Yaya POV****

Boboiboy didn't replied. He was sitting on his bad. His face was caver in bark. It was like he saw something horrible. Then everyone came they were asking boboiboy what happened? He didn't answer. It was like our voice could get to him. He was like a dead man.

***Fang POV***

When I get in boboiboy's room Yaya. She was taking to boboiboy. I asked," Where were you, I was looking for you everywhere?

He didn't replied. His eyes was widening. He did even look at us.

Yaya started shaking him.

Yaya: Boboiboy what happened? Are you OK?

Boboiboy than looked yaya with his horrified face. I couldn't understand that happened. He is not like always.

After then admiral Tarung came. He looked at us and said, " Why are you guys here?"

Gopal: admiral, boboiboy is acting weird. Did something happened?

Admiral was silent.

Admiral: None of this matters now. Go to TAPOPS HQ we have a new mission for you...

Fang: But admiral whaaa? ( he was cut off by admiral.)

Admiral: I don't want to talk. This is an order. Boboiboy is fine. He just needs some speas.

They all went out leaving boboiboy. Yaya didn't want to go. She was worried about boboiboy.

Ying: Don't worry Yaya your boboiboy is fine.

Yaya: Can you stop this. This is not time of joke in.

Ying: Well, some one is being angry.

After that they went to TAPOPS cafe to take breakfast. They were eating food.
Ying noticed that Yaya was sad she did eat anything. She was just starring at the food.

Gopal: Don't worry Yaya he will be fine. Admiral said he needed some space.

After that boboiboy came in the room.
We all said," Boboiboy.. "

Yaya: Are you OK boboiboy?

Boboiboy: I am sorry for making you guys worry.

Ying: What happened anyway?

Boboiboy takes a Deep breath and said, " Well nothing serious"

Fang shouted," NOTHING SERIOUS you made us so worried. I think you are lying.

Boboiboy said," Let just forget about it alright.

Gopal: OK Aren't you taking breakfast?

Boboiboy: No I had breakfast with.... "(He became silent.)

Boboiboy: I mean I had taken breakfast. So no."

He said and left the please.

***After breakfast***

They were going to TAPOPS HQ. They saw boboiboy. He was talking to admiral.

"Good morning every one." Koko ci

They all saluted and Gopal asked," commander are we going to have a new mission.

"Yes ,you guys have a special mission today." Koko ci said.

Ying: what kind of mission fighting space pirates ,retrieving power spheres, fighting villains.

Koko ci:No today you all will GI on a party.

Gopal: Eaaa... We will have a holiday?

Koko ci: No we are going on a undercover mission.

Boboiboy: commander what kind of motion is this?

Koko ci: Well, You all will go disguised and retrieve the power spheres and the name of the power sphere are partybot and tunebot.

Fang: So what should me do?

Koko ci: The party is only of VIPs. Some famous and rich case guest are coming. So you all will disguise.

Yaya: then we all should get going.

Admiral: At first we should something about boboiboy's popularity. Almost every villains and space pirates knows about him. Especially after defeating vargova.

Boboiboy: So what should I do?

Admiral smile a little and said, " I have an idea. Bring dressabot."

Ying: Yes, with dressabot power even we couldn't recognise him so how will they.

After saying this she looked at boboiboy but he disappeared. Before he could get away fang used shadow fingers and caught him.

Boboiboy: Let me go I am not going to this mission.ll

Fang: Stop being a baby.

Yaya laughed and said, " Boboiboy you don't have to worry about your popularity problems. Besides you look very good in that dress.

Boboiboy: wait how did you know about that Yaya.(he was giving Yaya a suspicious look.)hommmm....

Fang let go boboiboy and he fall on the ground.

Boboiboy said in pain," ow.... Why did you let me go like that."

Fang started laughing.😆

Admiral: Enough.. now everyone get ready. Dressabot come.

Dressabot came hearing the call.

Dressabot: heeeaaa.. It's been so long since I had a very handsome model.

Boboiboy blued he said, " Why are saying that I am not handsome.

Dressabot: Of course you are. I was very tired dressing up those ugly aliens. Finally I will have some fun. Dress up power."

He as like before he fired a blast on Boboiboy. And his dress was like last time.( You will fine his dress up in chapter: Their hearts ❤❤)

Every one was looking at him.
Yaya was very happy.

Admiral: Now it is time for every one else.

Ying: what are we all going?

Admiral: Yes there will be four teams. Because the party hall is really big. Boboiboy and Yaya will take area number 1. Fang and Ying will take will take area number 2. Capital khijo will take area number 3.

Fang and boboiboy: what disguise will he go this.
He did get Oscar award.

Gopal: Really, For what?

Fang: For ABANG KASSIM.

[Boboiboy Galaxy episode 23]

Ying: Stop it you two.

Gopal: What about me? Where will I go?

Admiral: o.. You and ohcobot will take area number 4.

***After sometime***

In a spaceship. A Indian boy was crying."why am I the driver". It was Gopal.

"Stop shouting. People will suspect us.", Ying said.

She was wearing a shy white chine dress. She wasn't wearing her classes.

"You look very good 👌 Ying", Fang said😊

Ying blushed a little. As for boboiboy he was hiding himself.
He was looking by the window.

Ying: Why didn't you wear a court like Boboiboy. I think you will look very good.

Fang: Well like Boboiboy even I don't like to wear clothes like this. Where is he?

(Fang was like this)

(Boboiboy was looking like this. Imagine the black hair is full white.)

Ochobot asked,"Boboiboy, Is something wrong?"

Boboiboy:I don't like been this 😥. Anyway where is Yaya?

Ying: She is getting changed.

After some time Yaya called," Hy guys."

Everyone was looking at her with widen eyes.😮.

Yaya was wearing the same clothes what she had put three years ago when he meet boboiboy and his parents. The dress was a little more beautiful for it's colours. But she wasn't wearing a haijp. She was looking like a princess. 😍

[ The dress was pink.]

Boboiboy was a little blushed.

Boboiboy:Yaya.. Y-YOU look very good on it.😊

Ying: Wow you look so pretty.

Boboiboy: I think you will look more good if you wear a pink haijp. I don't know but I like you more with that. ( Wait what did I say)

Yaya became red.

Boboiboy: I... Meant was you will look...more good if you wear it.

Yaya: (with a little blushing face) Y-YES.

Boboiboy and Yaya was laughing awkwardly. Everyone was looking at them.

Yaya: Well, I wanted to but admiral said no one will recognise me if I don't wear a hijab.

Gopal: We are here.😃

Boboiboy: All right everyone let's go.

To be continued
.
.
.
.
Chapter 11: The darkers.

Bye bye 👋👋😘

(Don't forget to vote and follow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 410 37
Emily is a regular girl, She lost her family 2 years ago in a car accident, She is 14 years old that started a new life with her adopted sister Alora...
26K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
11K 318 24
AU name: Boboiboy Universe Guardian โš Disclaimerโš ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ โš Boboiboy Galaxy belongs to Monstaโš  But AU belongs to me ~~~~~~~...
698 52 8
โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ {.โ‹… โ™ซ โ‹….} โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ โ ๐‘€๐‘’? ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š? ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ! ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’. โž โ ๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...