Revenge- A villian deku story

By J_animelover6

"What if..." "If only..." "I want a change." These are very well used and bitter phrases in my community, I... More

Disclaimer
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 23.5
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
#Extra's (1)
Extras #2
Extras #3
I was tagged
I got tagged again
Changing the cover-closed
I was tagged part 3?

chapter 34

2.5K 90 37
By J_animelover6

The streets were alive with people.

Everyone had somewhere to be, they looked like little bees bustling to and fro and from a certain height the people eventually did resemble the size of an ant.

Well according to me at least.

Perched on top of a water tower I eagerly awaited the Hero's arrival, they were closing in and fast, we needed to be ready.

Thankfully though they are following the tracker that Momo put on Compress, honestly do they think that low of us, like we wouldn't notice the tracking device. So at the moment they are rushing straight into our open arms, and then we can strike and keep them busy long enough so that my dad can get ready for his...big show.

"Reaper, come in Reaper." A raspy voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"What is it Shigaraki?" I ask into my intercom, slightly annoyed.

"What must we do with the...captive?" Shigaraki hesitantly asked.

'He obviously listened to me when I was explaining the plan.' I think sarcastically.

I sighed a sigh that only a leader can sigh. "As I have already stated. Shigaraki. We are to leave him at the fake base." I grit my teeth at his incompetence to understand simple instructions.

"I hope you didn't move him already."

Sensing my annoyance he quickly assured me that he had done nothing of the sort and just wanted to check in with me.

I snorted at his apology. "Is there anything else you wanted to ask or report on?"

"No, that was it." Shigaraki replied in his gravely voice.

After an agonisingly long twenty minutes later, I noticed a group of Heroes rushing across the roof tops towards the 'base'. I chuckle to myself and slip down from the rusted railing and quickly climb down the fire escape. I put on my smiling white mask, a new addition to my costume, and went inside to greet our unwanted guests.

•~•

"So Todoroki where is the GPS telling us to go now?" A disguised Kirishima asked the fire and ice user.

The other four teenagers looked at Todoroki expectantly, "We are about ten minutes away if we hurry." He said dodging the question, he had never been to good at giving people directions, he kinda always just knew where to go.

The vagueness in Todoroki's answer exasperated Kaminari and the others seemed to share his feelings of annoyance.

They were on a self-appointed mission; to retrieve Bakugou and Midoriya by any means necessary!

So here they were in the middle of Kyoto dressed in the most ridiculous disguises that Momo had bought for them and following a slightly faulty GPS with absolutely no plan what so ever, and they were going to be future heroes. Bullshit!

The group of teenagers crept around the street until they eventually came to their destination.

"A tavern?" Kirishima questions in a soft tone while rubbing his head in confusion.

They hide behind a rather low and broken stone wall and kept watch while Iida and Momo come up with a plan.

CRASH!!

"Do not fear for I am here!" All Might yells after entering the shabby building with as much subtly as a neon pink dinosaur.

Cliché evil laughter and chuckling followed the middle-aged Hero's statement and a generic villainous line soon followed.

"You should fear. Fear for your lives."

The Heroes immediately braced themselves for impact, expecting a fight to break out.

After about ten minutes later of pointless waiting a robotic-like voice said, "How disappointing, not a single one of you, went to go and find the hostages. What did you expect? That after you defeat me you can run towards them and save them like they were some damsel in distress!!"

The Heroes were shocked to hear a villain berating and judging their heroic abilities like some grade school teacher.

"I mean what if we had already killed them or another one of the villains were busy killing them as we speak while all of you are fighting me, no wait let me rephrase. Waiting, for me to come and attack you, this is not some playground game. Turns don't matter." The voice continues to break their actions right down. Meanwhile, the group of 'saviours' were swallowing a very difficult spoon of medicine that was the villains words.

"Yeah why aren't the Heroes saving our friends, don't they care?" Kaminari says with fake worry and sadness in his voice.

"Honestly how useless are you guys?"

A silhouette of a young man appeared in front of them and according to his posture he seemed to be dragging something and even though the possible villain a right in front of them the Heroes still made no move towards him.

The figure dropped whatever he was carrying with a thud and stepped into the small patch of light the Heroes were standing in. The figure was dressed basic dress pants, a dark green dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, a sleeveless overcoat and a pale dirty white mask that shone eerily in the light.

"Will you still be able to save them? Or do you even care about that." The rather young voice came out muffled behind the mask as he continued to wrap the Heroes emotions and minds around his finger.

"After all you are just the government's puppets."

The Heroes were very shocked and annoyed by the unwanted truths that flew from his knowledgeable mouth.

"Yes the government's puppets, their play things, their toys. Being a Hero is no longer an honourable job, it's filled with dirty and dark corners and unimaginable deeds." Izuku droned on trying to get a rise out of the number one Hero.

"I'm sure you would know All Might. How many heads did you have to squash or how many shoulders did you stand on to get to the top and stay at the top."

Mt Lady had finally had enough of the kids babble.

"What do you know huh!"

"More than you do apparently. I mean I did inspire to be one." Izuku slipped his mask off just a bit so that only the heroes could see. And their faces were priceless.

Snap.

"That's one for the album." He sang out in a taunting voice while waving a Polaroid around before it seemingly disappeared. With that the spell that he somehow put on them broke and the Heroes charged.

"Tut tut, so reckless. So careless." He jested as the Heroes stumbled around aimlessly in the dark.

"Mt Lady please contain yourself, we don't want to add anyone more to you already large 'accidental' kill count would we?" An enraged punch came from the voluptuous woman.

Izuku dodged every hit and punch that came his way even without using his quirk.

"Careful now, don't want to bring down the building and kill your students now would you and let's not forget the hundred innocents I have locked up in here to." He said to All Might as he started to power up his quirk.

Kaumi Woods released his branch batons and started to attack from all sides but Mt Lady crashed into him by accident as both of them weren't used to fighting in such small spaces. This just left All Might and Best Jeanist.

'So I just have to take out the fashionista and then All for One can deal with All Might.'

Or not.

Best Jeanist nearly manages to wrap him up in his thread. 'Dammit he is good, I can't beat him. Oh, well' And with that Izuku picked up his mysterious bundle and leaped out of the huge hole All Might made in the wall when he barged in.

He walked over to the group of 'rescuers' who are still hiding behind the short stone wall and gently placed the unconscious Bakgou down and said in an unrecognizable monotone.

"No need to be like a huddle of petrified bunnies I'm not going to do anything to you nor to your precious friend. And he is alright we didn't hurt him. I suggest you leave unless you do want him to, things are going to get real, soon."

He then disappeared into the night.

•~•

A young girl was slipping in between the crowds on the street, it was almost time for the speech, and she was an important key to this going well. She is going to be the one to push the first domino down, so to speak. Her clones were also bustling about, courtesy of Twice, waiting for it to start. She had been waiting for this night for years, she had been preparing for even longer and finally she was ready.

The gargantuan screens that were stuck to almost every single building and the screens that were more often than not glued to people's faces or ears, flickered, the background changing and Lucifer in a messy blond wig and light red suit appeared on the screen. His kind looking forest eyes sparkled behind his glasses.
Everyone's attention moved over to the rather handsome man that had somehow appeared on every single screen in the city.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.8K 14
You were what they would call a problem child. Your quirk didn't make it better for you as it was one people called villainous. However, you became a...
105K 5.4K 30
"Life is full of surprises, like I never expected to be a villain but here we are." Izuku Midoriya- Quirk- Reaper Status- Number 1 villain? Things we...
52.1K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
176K 11.2K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...