LOVE OF MY LIFE ↬ r. malek βœ“

By aestheticallyholland

━━ 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 𝑢𝑭 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 | rami m. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ❝ love of my life, you've hurt me yo... More

━━ LOVE OF MY LIFE | rami malek
The Oscars | R.M
Jacket | R.M
Jealous, Mr. Malek? | R.M
Coffee? | R.M
Lazy Day | R.M
Childhood Friends | R.M
My Little Ballerina | R.M
Photoshoot | R.M
When Did You Stop Loving Me? | R.M
Sweater Weather | R.M.
Sleepy | R.M
We're Only Pretending, Mr. Malek | R.M
Sick | R.M
Birthday Surprise | R.M
Rollercoaster | R.M
Twin Rival | R.M
Blind Date | R.M.
Dating Rami Malek | R.M
I Promise | Snafu
━━ GIF IMAGINES ↴
↝ impress | rami
↝ reincarnation? | ahkmenrah
↝ pool party | rami
↝ oscars | rami
↝ breakfast | rami
↝ you & rami | rami
↝ too late | rami
↝ stare | rami
↝ dog | rami
↝ introduce | rami
↝ 365 days | snafu
↝ interview | rami
↝ justin timberlake move | rami
↝ exchange numbers | rami
↝ photographer | rami
↝ proud | rami
↝ beautiful | rami
↝ dress up | rami
↝ hard to get | snafu
↝ dinner | rami
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Drunk Mr. Malek | R.M

1.8K 44 8
By aestheticallyholland

A/N: continuation of 'Jealous, Mr. Malek?' but in a different time. it will be several day after that chapter happened.

WORD COUNT: 2.0k words

✭・.・✫・゜

You were almost done with your work in your office. Your boss was already out and was probably in the bar with his friends who are CEOs too in their company.

"I'm going out a bit early today, Ms. Y/L/N." Mr. Malek said as he sat in his sit in his office.

"And why is that, Mr. Malek?" You asked him.

"I'm going to be meeting my friends from the other companies. In a bar." He said and relaxed on his chair.

"Will Mr. Hardy be there too?" You asked him teasingly and smirked at him. He glared at you and said,

"Yes, he will be. Why do you ask?"

You shrugged and said, "Nothing, Sir. Just asking." You got back from typing in your computer.

It was already seven in the evening that you finished working. You still had to organize Mr. Malek's complicated schedules and papers. The building was already quite during this time but a lot of people who works here would go have overtime.

You grabbed your coat from the hanger. It was starting to get chilly for the past few days. As soon as you went out of the building, the cold wind made your hair fly.

Your apartment was just a few blocks away from the building. You headed inside the apartment building and went up using the elevator.

It was a Friday night which means that you have no work for the next two days. You wanted to have relaxing night so you decided to binge watch the sitcom FRIENDS. You prepared lots of chips and a blanket for the night.

✭・.・✫・゜

It was already almost midnight and you were already halfway of a season in the show. You had to keep refilling your bowl of chips because of watching.

As soon as you were about to refill your bowl for the third time, your phone rang from the sofa. You placed the bowl on top of the coutertop and went to get your phone. You take a look at who it was and your eyes widen.

Mr. Malek

Why would he call this late at night? Usually he would call you when he's late for work or asks you about his schedule.

Your heart was beating so fast and your hands started to shake while holding you phone. Your shaky finger pressed the answer button and placed the phone on your ear.

"Mr. Malek?" The background was so loud like some kind of party going on.

"Oh, hey, Ms. Y/L/N. This is Joe Mazzello. I'm glad you picked up your phone."

You were shock when it wasn't Rami who called. You remembered Mr. Mazzello from Rami's other meetings.

"Mr. Mazzello?" You asked again to confirm. You couldn't really hear him properly since it was loud in his background.

"Yes, we've got a problem. So, Rami's very wasted now and he really needs to go home-- Is that Y/N you calling?"

Your eyes widen when you heard a familiar voice in the background, shouting.

"Yes, it's your PA, Rami. Now you sit down and just wait-- But I want to talk to her!"

You heard them arguing about the phone and fighting over it. And you had to listen to it.

"Hey Y/N! You should really come here-- (burp)"

"Mr. Malek? Is everything alright?" You asked. You heard Joe on the phone and telling the rest of his friends to stay with Rami.

"We tried letting him go home but he said he wasn't going home without you. I'm really sorry to bother you, Miss but he really needs you."

You sighed. It was suppose to be your relaxing night and now you have to take care of your boss who is drunk. Great, you thought. Tou sighed before giving him your answer.

"Alright, Sir. Give me the address, I'm taking the cab." You said. Joe gave you the address to the bar before hanging up the phone. What is up with Rami right now?

✭・.・✫・゜

As soon as you reached the bar that they were at. You paid then driver the fee and went straight inside the bar. It was still very crowded at this time and people were everywhere. This was not your type of place to stay.

You searched for Rami's or Joe's face everywhere. You pushed people off who were out of your way. Why do people even go here? You said to yourself.

You finally saw Joe's hand waving at you. They were in the bar where the drinks are. You hurriedly went to them.

Rami was really really wasted. He was so messed up. You were close with him but you haven't seen him like this before. He was leaning on the table. His head was on his hands and he was looking down.

"Don't know what happened to him. His mood suddenly switched." You heard Joe's voice and it startled you.

"Mr. Mazzello." You said, formally.

"Just call me Joe. We're not in the office." He said. "I'm sorry but I really have to leave now or else my wife would kill me. I still have important matters to do. Thank you, Y/N for being here. Good luck with him." Joe said that and left you with the messed up Rami.

You groaned at yourself. Why did this happen to me? I was suppose to have a relaxing night and this happened--

Your thoughts were cut off when you heard Rami groaned. You almost forgot he was here.

You reached out to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Mr. Malek. It's me, Y/N." You said softly. "I'll take you home."

He didn't say anything so you placed his arm around your shoulder and got him out of the seat.

"You are heavy." You mumbled to yourself as you were walking, trying to balance so that both of you won't fall.

It took you almost ten minutes to reach to his car, which was outside of the bar. You got his keys from his pocket. You had a hard time getting it because you didn't want him to fall off.

When you finally got his keys, you unlocked the car and opened the passenger's door and carefully place him inside. You reclined the seat so that he could be comfortable. You closed the door and went to the driver's seat. You started the car and sighed.

"How did this even happen to me?" You said to yourself.

You don't even know where Rami lived and that's going to be a problem. You can't let him stay in your apartment. It'll be weird.

I have no choice.

You started driving going to your apartment building. While you were driving, you heard Rami groaned and murmuring stuff that you couldn't understand. You rolled your eyes at him. Why did he do this to himself anyways?

You shrugged it off and continued driving going to your place.

✭・.・✫・゜

You parked his car in the basement of your apartment building. You carried his heavy body like you did when you were at the bar and took the elevator. Your room was at the 5th floor so it wasn't that bad.

As soon as you reached 5th floor, you walked, together with Rami, going to your room. When you reached your door, you let Rami lean in the wall so that you could get your keys to unlock the door. When you did, you carried Rami once again and shut the door behind you.

You let him lay down in your couch. You tried to catch your breathe. You got so tired of carrying him all they way here. You drank water from your fridge and placed another water at the coffee table for Rami.

"Mr. Malek?" You tried to wake him up. He groaned but his eyes was still closed.

"Mr. Malek, it's me. Y/N." You said to him.

"Y/N..." He said your name in a soft but husky voice. You could smell the scent of alchohol from him.

"You know..." You heard him say while his eyes are still closed like he was sleep talking. "I like Y/N."

When you heard that, your eyes widen and your heart started to beat so fast. But you didn't say anything. You didn't know what to say.

"She's just so...different." He continued. "Whenever I look at her through her desk, she's just so..." It took him a second to continue what he was saying.

"...beautiful when she works."

Your cheeks were already burning up like you were having a fever. You wanted to do something but you couldn't move. It took about almost a minute of you waiting for him to say something else.

"Sir?" You called out. You heard his soft snore and you knew that he was already sleeping. You sighed. At least he didn't say anything anymore or else you wouldn't know what to do.

He's drunk. He doesn't know what he just said. He would probably forget this when he wakes up.

You shook it off and placed a blanket on Rami. You sighed again and checked the time. It was already almost two in the morning. You felt so tired after carrying Rami and you were still in shock when he said those.

You look at Rami for the last time before going in your room to sleep.

✭・.・✫・゜

You were up earlier than you expected to wake up during weekends. You had to prepare breakfast for two since you rememebered you brought Rami to your apartment.

While you were in the kitchen, Rami groaned in pain. As soon as he opened his eyes, he felt his head aching. His eyes scanned the unfamiliar room and he heard someone cooking. When he looked at the kitchen, he saw a familiar face.

"Y/N?" He called you and you looked back while you were cooking.

"Good morning, Mr. Malek." You greeted him while a smile on your face.

Rami hated it when you call him by his last name when you're outside of the office.

"Morning." He greeted back while still in pain.

"There are pain killers there in the table beside you. Take it." You said and Rami looked at the table. He took the pain killers and drank water.

You were done cooking and placed the food on the dining table. Rami finally stood up and went towards the table and sat on the chair. You sat down in front of him.

"What happened?" He asked before eating from his plate.

"You got drunk and Mr. Mazzello called me because you want me there. And he said he had to go and now you're here." You blurted those out. He just looked at you trying to find the words that he should say.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He apologized and started to eat the food. "Great food by the way." He added and that made you smile.

"Not only can I make good coffee for you. I can make good food too." You said proudly and that made him chuckle. Both of you continued eating.

You remembered what happened after you brought him to your apartment. It just bothers you and you really want to ask him.

"Do you...do you remember anything from last night?" You asked him, nervously. He jolted his head to look at you. He tried to remember all the things that happened but everything was just a blur to him.

"I don't really remember anything." He answered and you just nodded. You felt your heart ache.

See? He was just drunk, Y/N. Get over it.

"Nothing bad happened right?" He asked you when he noticed you didn't answer.

"Oh, nothing happened." You answered and hurriedly ate your food.

Ever since then, you didn't tell him what exactly happened. You didn't want to get your hopes up so you kept quite until he could figure it out on his own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
32K 433 51
Yesterday my life was in ruin, Now today I know what I'm doing. Gotta feeling I should be doing all right Doing all right. {social media} {Female OC}...
74.1K 1K 101
The tittle say it all πŸ’šπŸ˜‰ I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. πŸ‘πŸ» Btw all the picture in t...
131K 2.4K 31
A collection of Rami Malek Imagines; includes himself and his characters.