Sweater Weather | R.M.

title: sweater weather covered by kurt hugo schneider, alyson stoner, MAX

WORD COUNT: 486 words

✭・.・✫・゜

Winter in California

One of the best things of having a boyfriend is that you get to borrow or steal clothes from him since it's usually oversized and comfy.

It was already snowing in California and what you would always do during winter is steal Rami's sweaters and hoodies. He doesn't really mind you taking his clothes because it's just you and he thinks that you look cute and great with wearing his clothes.

It was a cold night in your house that you lived together with Rami for over five years now. Rami wasn't home yet since he was out shooting a new film. He was one of the main actors so he had to work hard on it.

You were done doing your work at home and you got bored afterwards. You started to shiver because it was so cold. You knew exactly what to do.

You went upstairs and went to Rami's closet. Rami has so many sweaters because of the photoshoots he had. Luckily, he could keep it to himself.

You looked around the closet to look for a comfortable sweater that you could wear tonight. After minutes of looking, you finally found a black knitted sweater that you remember Rami using in one of his photoshoots. You never used this before so you gave it a try.

You wore it and you looked at yourself in the mirror. Not so bad, Y/N. You told yourself and went downstairs to get something to eat. You couldn't wait to see Rami's reaction of you wearing his sweater.

✭・.・✫・゜

"Y/N, I'm home." You heard Rami said while he closed the door behind him. You excitedly jumped up from your couch, leaving the food you were eating and run to go to Rami. He was out for the whole day and who wouldn't miss him?

"Rami!" You ran up to him and jumped on him to hug him. Both of you almost fell off but Rami balanced you both.

"Hi, darling." He said and kissed your forehead. When you pulled away, he noticed that you wore one of his sweaters. It was almost a short dress to you since it was oversized.

"Is that my sweater?" Rami asked and you gave him a smile and nodded.

"God, why do you have to be so cute when you wear my clothes." He said under his breath and carried you bridal style. You startled at first when he carried you. He walked towards your bedroom while carrying you and you knew what he's going to do.

"You really can't resist me, do you?" You asked him and have him a smirk.

"You know I couldn't, darling." He said and kicked the door with his foot to closed it behind him.

Who knows what he did to you did inside the bedroom?