Being a prisoner for four hot...

By scatterbrainkid13

Sara Thorne is kidnapped by a werewolf, Gray after seeing him turn and now she is the prisoner for four young... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Nine

3.8K 41 3
By scatterbrainkid13

"No need to thank me, I know that I am already brilliant!" the girl gasped, smiling wickedly and playing with a lock of her dark hair.

"Do you also know that you're a big pain in the ass?" was the comeback I had in mind but better be quiet about my behavior around this person. Heck look what happened when I didn't watches my actions: a paralyzed rat. So instead I said: "It looks nice,"

"You haven't even seen yourself yet!" She grumbles and crosses her arms over her chest like a sulking child.

"Why am I doing this again?" I asked myself.

"So you won't look like a crappy slave at the least?" she answered rummaging around her box filled with jewelries. "Sir Ravensdale is going to be there and he wants to take a look at his son's..." she paused as if looking for the right word "pet."

Pet? Are you serious?

"Why the hell-"

"You don't get it," she cuts me off and stares at me with her burning eyes, "Do you know that kidnapping a human is forbidden, and thanks to that little incident of yours hunters are getting suspicious, this meeting is important. If you want to live you'll be a quiet little human girl while there are others here."

By the time she was finished talking, I was speechless. How did this girl know so much? I knew she was telling the truth, I don't know HOW I know but something in my gut tells me to listen to her.

But wow the guys actually did this for me? That's so... weird.

They only know me for a day and they're doing this for me? Men, I swear, are the strangest things in the whole world.

But I sucked at guilt trips...

Surprising even myself I asked, "When does it start?" When she gave me a questioning look I added, "The party or meeting or whatever it's called,"

"That's the spirit Sara!" she grins and checks for watch.

"Not too long from now, an hour or so but we have to meet up with the others." She said cheerily, grabbing my arm. "Wait!"

"Yes?"

"You don't have any accessory yet!" she fastens a cold metal thing around my left arm. It looked cool, like silver vines and small white stones.

"What's this?"

"It's an armband I've had for a long time but haven't used." She said nonchalantly still looking for something. She finally sees something and hides it in her clutch. She raised her head for a second and looked at me up and down, an inspection.

"My work here is done," she smirked and hopped off the bed. Then I noticed something.

"Aren't you going to wear shoes?" I asked nodding at her bare white feet.

"'Course I am," she grabbed a pair of dark blue stilettos under her bed.

I chuckled, wow why does she keep her shoes under there?

"Let's go, let's go!" once the shoes were on, she was half dragging me towards the door.

"I didn't quite get your name..." I said while we made our way down the crowded hallway where maids and butlers scurrying to who knows where.

"It's Sloane," she mutters with a huge grin.

*

"Hey anyone here!" Sloane yelled when we get to huge room.

And when I say huge, I MEAN HUGE. It was like a ballroom with a high glass ceiling that was forty feet high. It was dark already; there were a few stars that shine in the sky.

A fairytale ballroom in other words, I bet it could hold about a thousand people all at once! (an exaggeration?)

There were flags too, all of them a dark scarlet red but with a different designs: one had Celtic crescent moon and star in the middle.

"Ah that flag symbolizes immortals that come out at night; you know vampires, demons and such." Sloane whispered in my ear.

"Then what does that mean?" I point at one that was a Celtic tree pattern.

"That's for witches, cause they're more in touch with nature than any of us. And that..." another flag but with a red Celtic dragon, "... is for the those who change shapes."

"Wow," I said simply and my gaze wondered off to a unique one, there was only one.

A silver pentagram with a Ruby gemstone in the middle.

"And that? Why is there only one of that?"

"Ah, that's the symbol for the royal family."

I nodded, "Sloane?" someone called from behind us.

"Slone what the hell are you doing here with...Sara?!"

Now who could that be?

"Long time no see Dustin! Skyler! Grayson!" she squeals and runs off to the direction of the voice.

I followed too, only I was less fast than Sloane and she was wearing 4 inch heels too.

"Nagai jikan ga nai Sloane o sansho shite kudasai," Skyler said smiling brightly.

"Okay, I don't understand a single thing here," I've never been put in an awkward situation where you literally can't understand what everyone is saying.

"Long time no see Sloane," someone whispers making me jump.

"Gray?" I said when I turned.

He smiled, "Hey Sara, just translating what those two are saying. It's been a while since Skyler's been able to speak his native tongue."

"What language are they speaking?" I asked impatiently as Skyler and Sloane continued their conversation.

"Nihongo or Japanese,"

I nodded my head. Hmmm probably why it sounded familiar (when we were kids Jane had an obsession with anime and even tried studying Japanese but after a while got tired and gave up)

"You look amazing by the way," he leans in closer making heart beat faster. I don't know why I couldn't help my reaction towards them. Why was it?

"Th-thanks," I mumbled, feeling heat around my face.

He looked so handsome today too, his pale gold hair was messy in a good way, he was wearing tux or something like that the tie he was wearing was loose and his jacket was unbuttoned.

Gray chuckles the there's an awkward pause, ain't I great with these?

"We better get going; the guests will be coming here soon." He said after a while.

"Just how many people are going to be here?" I ask as we followed behind the others.

He shrugged his shoulders and turns to look at me, "A few friends, relatives and business partners... even the old man himself."

"You mean Trey's father right?"

"Yep," the way he said it was cool but the tension between us told me otherwise. Instead of being afraid it only made me more curios to who was this man.

========================================================

Sorry I had to cut the chapter in half, next ones gonna be about the party and something special then its smooth sailin' until then.

VOTE? COMMENT? MESSAGE? FAN??? PLEASE??? @.@

THANKS FOR READING

(A/N: if you want me to publish faster then you can help by telling me a song that you like and think that it fits the whole story flow)

{and you see i suck at explaining things}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 405 23
Vinice Anderson. Your normal human girl, right? Wrong. At birth she was adopted into a loving family of werewolves. She had caring parents and an ama...
293K 9.9K 41
(Sequel to Luna) Paisley doesn't know what she ever did to deserve this. She has been locked in a cellar for seven years. She hasn't seen the light o...
5.2K 163 53
Getting kidnapped is the worst. Especially when its someone you loved and trusted. You think 'I would never get kidnapped or that couldnt happen to m...
109K 5.7K 186
We are immortals. The Forever Knights. I am a shapeshifter. Collared with a special pendant to be summoned by our alpha. She tried to steal it. But t...