The Boy with the Whiplash Tat...

By WingsFallenStar

RECENTLY EDITED "I know you hate me but can't we at least pretend to be in love?!" Aaron is a strong silent... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Epilogue

Thirty seven

3K 86 3
By WingsFallenStar

"Camilla!"
The voice was blurry and half-formed, as if from a lifetime away. I groaned and mumbled incoherently, trying to escape the hands that shake me awake. But they insisted, until my eyes stumbled open and Aaron's face filled my view.
"Baby," I was confused for a moment, unused to him calling me this. "You're bleeding."
I bolted out of bed, panic taking control of my limbs. I was worried before I even realised that I'd understood the implications of his words.
Sure enough the white bed sheet was a harsh contrast against the spreading red. I looked down and see that my thighs were sticky and warm, and more blood seemed to be gushing from me.
"Mum!" I squeaked, and collapsed to my knees as my head spun and my hands shook. He was beside me in an instant, hands on my shoulders, holding me against his chest, murmuring soft and reassuring in my ear. I couldn't help but think that maybe death was what it would take for him to stay this way.
Every sound was muffled. I drifted in and out of consciousness, but I knew there were strangers faces now, and cold metal things pressed against my skin, and then I was being carried, and one thought plagued me. I was losing. What it is I was losing I was unsure of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 36
Highest rank :: #83 in vampire "No No No. I can't be the virgin sacrifice. I'm only 16 and I have a life to live can't you see that you sadistic blo...
46.5K 1.1K 46
Camilla has a talent for finding the wrong guys. That is until she meets Evan. She's sure her luck has changed. He's mature, sexy, commanding, everyt...
306K 19.7K 63
Julia Curtis is damaged, her opinion, not others. She manages to hide her inner demons from everyone, but that means that she's often unpredicatble...
1.8K 61 70
The Story guarded is about a Girl names Alex stone she meets a boy who is her new stepbrother who at first she doesn't trust she feels Alone, broken...