The Best Of Wattpad | ✓

By Feast_

Looking for a good book? Well... you came to the right place. More

Welcome.
Blood and Bones
The Legacy
The 6 Greatest Errors Of All Time
Crash and Burn
Hustle
Silver Stilettos
Silent Cries
Lycanthropy
DEAD WOMAN WALKING (THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS #1)
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy
68 days and counting
The Pizza Girl
The Bad Boy, the Baby and Me
His Nerd Next Door
The Girl He Never Noticed
The Girl He Never Noticed 2
The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
The Good Girl's Bad boys: The good, The bad and the bullied
The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The bad and The Bystander
Chasing Red
A Thousand Words
Perfect Illusion
A Kiss For Clumsy
Perfect Addiction
Perfect Redemption
The Cell Phone Swap
The Girl In Black
The Hoodie Girl
Agent 13
Agent 57
Agent 1
The King Of All Vampire Kings
Vampire's Pet
The Vampire King
Married to the Prince of Darkness
Apartment No.4
Hey, Noah
Damien
Amelia
Stephano
Illicit
1001 Nights
Arabian Nights
The Bad Boy's Girl
The Bad Boy's Heart
After
Alpha Landon
Alpha Jasper
Alpha Ren
Storm and Silence
Crazy = Genius
Cheater. Faker. Troublemaker. & Love Her, Leave Her
The Beta's Unwanted Mate
The Bad Boy's.....What?
Sinful's Lust
Lethal
Genius
Omerta- Book 1
Ace Of Spades
Mason's Impossible Prey

Pranking the badboy

1.2K 14 5
By Feast_

'Shit,shit,shit,shit,hide,hide,hide,find somewhere to hide,hide,hide,there run faster FUCK!!!' I ran so fast to the janitor's closet and can hear my heart beating in my ears perfectly.

 'Just breathe,breathe,breathe' I said to myself but just when I was finally relaxing I heard them. I heard the footsteps coming closer, and closer! 

'Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck!!!!!!' They kept coming closer!! It sounds like they where running towards where I'm at!

 "ARIELLLLLLL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!YOUR SO GOING TO PAY FOR THAT FUCKING PRANK!!!!!" He said that so loud and it was fucking right out side the fucking door!!!

'Breathe, breathe, be quiet' 

I kept repeating to myself then slowly again I calmed down.

 I started to hear the footsteps started to walk and fade away. I open the door so quite and quick because I need to get the FUCK OUT OF HERE! But once I open the door there he was, he's grey eyes were looking in to my soul! 

MY FUCKING SOUL! 

He's eyes quickly darken and pushed me against the wall so fast before I let my air out he was next to my ear.

"Now Ariel want to tell me why you did that FUCKIN prank on my FUCKIN BIKE!" He barked...

*****

Ariel was known for all of her pranks. Shit she even prank teachers. She pranked everyone except for the bad boy. So that's when she decided to prank the prank on he's famous bike.

Bruce the badboy was the baddest boy in school. He was also know as the famous fuck boy in school He had grey eyes, Blondish brown hair, perfect jaw line, six pack, perfect tone arms and chest. But he gets pranked by the famous Ariel. Let's just see how this goes.

By: friesbeforeguys101

Status: Completed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
280K 19.9K 149
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
11.5M 318K 32
"He's staring at you," my sister whispered, wide-eyed. Now that I realised, I could feel someone's eyes burning the back of my head and as I turned a...
580K 12.8K 61
Moving to a new city was supposed to be a fresh start for Aria Davidson and her mother - but it was far from it. Gangs, rivalry, murder, bloodlust...