Unpredictable || pjm [JIMIN]...

By Candace1306

# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everyth... More

Preview
1. Orphanage
2. Just Friend?
3. Deal
4. Decision
Author's note
5. Shopping
6. Wedding
7. New friends
7.2 Mission
8. House of deads
8.2 Soft
I am sorry
9. Mom
10. Baby steps
11. Story
12. Driving lesson
I am backkk! (this is not an update)
13. Punishment
14. Cooking
15. Hurt
16. Leave
17. Past
18. I miss you
19. Trapped
20. Safe
BTSPluto Awards
21. Date
22. Surprises
(18+) 23.2 Mine
24. Confession
25. Time
26. Packing
(18+) 27. Unexpected
28. Problem
29. Blood Rush
30. Green Maze
31. Trespassers?
32. (18+) Together
33. Kiddish
34. Win-win
35. "I'm not normal"
36. Midnight Craving
37. Blue or Pink?
38. A beautiful mess
39. (21+) Beg me to Stop, and I won't
40. Everything I dreamt of [Final]

23. Jealous

1.1K 63 2
By Candace1306

Recap~

"Thank you so so so much, Y/n-ah... I really enjoyed today..." I walked towards her and hugged her.

"You shouldn't be thankful just yet, Jimin-ah." I looked at her to see her smirking.

"What?" I got confused.

"What?" She copied my expression.

"What?" I asked again.

"What what?" She widened her eyes and tried to act innocent and at that time I realised that she was not gonna tell me anything.

"Fine.." I sighed. She chuckled at my reaction.

"Just wait for a bit. Let's go, now?" She winked at me and started walking towards the door.

Now what are you upto, Y/n...?

End of recap~

(Don't play the media right now. I will inform you when you have to play)

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

"Hey! Happy birthday, bro!" One of my college's friend hugged me.

"Thank you, Mark." I smiled at him and returned his hug.

"Jimin-ah! Happy birthday my boy!" Yu-Ri, one of my so-called college friend, ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Y-Yu-Ri. Thanks." I said uncomfortably and removed her hands, which were tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Aww... You still get shy whenever I am around you, huh?" She made that disgusting puppy face to which I just smiled. "You still like me, don't you?" She asked with a smirk.

I almost choked on my saliva. "E-excuse me!?" I looked at Y/n, who was staring at me with a shocked expression. "N-no Y/n- Yu-Ri!?" I looked back at her. "I never liked you at the first place! You were the one who was all after me!" Till now, I was yelling at her, but she deserved it! How could she say that in front of Y/n!

"Oh c'mon, Jimin! Everyone knew that you liked me too. It's just- it's just that you never confessed." She winked at me. I scoffed in disbelief. This girl...

"No, Yu-Ri. I NEVER liked you." I gave her a deadly glare.

"Okay... So, if you didn't get to confess me back then...-" she took a step closer to me "-I can give you another chance..." she took another step towards me with a smirk plastered on her face.

When I sensed that she was getting way too close in my safety zone, I immediately held Y/n's hand and dragged her in front of me. So that she could act like a barrier in between me and Yu-Ri.

"Yu-Ri!" In nervousness, I spoke in a little more high piched tone than needed. "Meet my wife, Y/n." I hugged Y/n from back, and kept my chin on her shoulder for support.

The colour of her face immediately drained out and that smirk was replaced with a frown. "W-wife...?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yes. Wife" I emphasized the word 'wife' on purpose. She gave me a glare to which I replied with a wink. After that she ran away from there, without saying a word.

I couldn't control myself so I burst into fits of laughter. Y/n was also laughing continuously while holding her tummy. After recollecting myself, I cleared my throat before calling for Y/n. Somehow, she also controlled herself and replied to me with a light "hmm".

"Why did you invite her?" I asked.

"Hmm... Actually, Nikki told me that she was one of your close friends so..." She didn't complete her sentence and started scratching the back of her head, maybe realizing that Nikki fooled her.

I giggled at her cuteness and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much for this party..." I mumbled and kissed the top of her head.

As for Y/n's another surprise, she arranged an amazing party in one of the biggest clubs of South Korea and invited all of my college, school and even play group's friends. I couldn't be happier than this... Meeting all of my friends after such a long time... I just can't imagine how difficult it would be, but still she managed it and even convinced all of them to attend the party.

"Yah Jimin! C'mon, join us!" Taehyung called me.

"No, Tae. You enjoy!" I smiled at him. Before he could reply anything, I felt someone remove my hands which were wrapped around Y/n's waist. "What happened?" I asked her. She turned around and looked at me with a warm smile.

"Jimin-ah... Go and enjoy with them! Who knows if you would get to enjoy like this ever again?" She looked directly into my eyes with a warm smile. I grinned at her words and gave a quick peck on her lips.

"Okay." I smiled and ran towards Taehyung and other friends but before reaching them, I asked Nikki to take care of Y/n and to make sure that she doesn't feel lonely.

_

We all were sitting at a table and were sharing our past incidents with each other. We were laughing continuously at the fact that what a great fool we all were in our childhood.

"Do you remember? Just because Hae-rin is allergic to flowers, Nick literally went to propose her with a rose made of paper." We all laughed so hard especially at the face that Nick made.

"Hahaha." Nick pretended to laugh with an expressionless face which made us laugh harder.

"And-and-" Mark controlled his laughter. "Do you remember how Jimin always used to follow Sara everywhere! Once, he even followed her to Female washroom!" Everyone started laughing harder except me and Tae, whose laughter immediately ceased at the mention of 'Sara'.

"By the way, where is Sara, Jimin? Why didn't you call her?" Nick asked me.

"She was busy." Taehyung replied. Nick nodded at his answer in satisfaction and started making fun of someone else. But still... I couldn't help but feel a slight pain in my chest. I looked at Tae, only to find him looking in my direction with a concerned look. I smiled at him showing that I was absolutely fine.

But I wasn't fine. Somewhere, I was still hurt. I used to trust her so much and she... Before I could allow these depressive thoughts to engulf me more, suddenly I heard someone say something to me.

(Play media)

"Wow... She is so beautiful..." Nick whispered in my ear. I looked in the direction where he was looking at only to find my Y/n on the dance floor.

Did I mention earlier that she was looking very hot and sexy in that dress?

This is the first time I have ever seen her in such an attire and I must say, she was looking gorgeous in it. That dress was highlighting her body curves so well that it almost made my mind go blank...

"I gotta go!" Suddenly, Nick got up from his seat and started running in the direction of Y/n. I wanted to stop him but... I didn't have any valid reason to stop him.

He reached her and started talking. I couldn't hear what they were talking about because of the loud music, but I could make out that Nick was trying to flirt with my Y/n..

I stood up to go to them but before I could take any step further, Mark held my hand and forced me to sit back. "Where are you going, Jimin? C'mon! Talk to us!" He started laughing and others followed him. I guess they are drunk...

I didn't say anything and just smiled at him, turning back in the direction of Y/n and Nick. They were laughing at God knows what but it seemed like Y/n was having a great time. I sat down in my seat, still looking at them. I felt a wierd feeling in my chest. I wanted to punch someone hard, and if that 'someone' would be Nick... Then it would be absolutely amazing...

Taehyung sat beside me with a 'thump' sound and grinned at me. "What?" I asked in an irritated tone.

"What?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Please Tae, I am not in a mood.." I gave him a light push but he remained intact in his position.

"Why are you continuously staring at Y/n and Nick?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

"M-me? No! I am not staring at anyone!" I started playing with my fingers, which is one of my habits when I lie...

"Are you... Perhaps Jealous?" He whispered in my ear.

I scoffed. "Oh please! Why would I be jealous!?" I started laughing and looked in the direction of Nick and Y/n. To my surprise, both of them were dancing together...

"Tae?" I called for him, still looking at them.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Can I punch him?" I asked. My blood was boiling in anger.

He started laughing. "I knew, you were jealous!" I gave him a glare and asked him to shut his mouth. He was irritating me so much... And seeing Nick and Y/n dancing wasn't helping me at all. I let out an angry growl.

"Ok! I am jealous. Now can you separate them!?" I asked him, still looking at the 'couple' dancing.

|| Step 7: Make him jealous and possessive. ✓
_______________________________________
100% completed ||

"Nah nah nah." Tae said in a playful tone. "Let Y/n enjoy a bit~" He winked and then smirked. I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

I couldn't take my eyes off them. They were irritating me way too much! As I was staring at both of them dancing, suddenly Y/n's eyes met mine. She just stared at my angry expression for a good minute and smirked. She started swaying her body more on the music, and closed the little distance in between her and Nick.

I have had enough...

"You wanna play, huh?" I whispered. "I guess, two can play this game then..." I smirked, and without thinking twice I ran to Yu-Ri.

"Hey, Yu-Ri." I smiled at her. She looked a bit shocked after seeing me but her expression changed to the seducing one almost instantly.

"Jimin." She smiled.

"Wanna dance?" I extended my hand for her to take.

"But your wife?" She tilted her head to a side, still with a smirk on her face.

"Don't mind her. You tell me, do you wanna dance?" I smirked as well when I saw her eyes shining.

"Sure!" She took my hand immediately and dragged me to the dance floor.

I kept one of my hands around her waist and with other, I held her hand. She kept her free hand on my shoulder. We swayed our body on the beats of the music, but my eyes were fixed on her.

And the same was her case. Though, she was dancing with him but still... Her eyes were not leaving mine. Her gaze was so intense, so seducing... That I forgot how to breathe. She bit her lips and then smirked, as if telling me that it was just the starting of her 'torture.'

She turned her gaze, and looked directly into Nick's eyes. I tightened my hold around Yu-Ri's waist in anger. She hissed in pain, when my hold was way too tight than her comfort.

"J-Jimin." She chuckled. "I am not gonna go anywhere, please losen your hold." I ignored her and kept on tightening my grip on her waist.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Nick's head and smiled at him in a seductive manner. At that time I lost my calm. Immediately, I ran to the couple and separated them with force.

"What the fuck do you think, you are doing!?" I yelled at Y/n and gave her a deadly glare but she stood their unfazed by my outburst, as if she was expecting it.

"Oh... So you find it funny, huh?" I gripped her arm harshly. "Trust me, baby... I am gonna make you regret what you did, tonight..." I whispered seductively in her ear and finally, she seemed affected.

I smirked, seeing her body shiver in front of me. Without wasting a second, I dragged her out of the club.

You are gonna pay for it, baby...

_________________»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 187 5
Can I scream at Demon ? I really wish I knew that it was Demon who said I love you before they broke my flesh to satisfy theirs. Some one should of m...
90.8K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
139K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
300K 12.4K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...