Mine and Mine Only ✔️

Bởi mndzjn2748

'Why is she playing hard to get?' -Jeongyeon 'money is money.' -Jihyo A poor girl who needs money. An arrog... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Life Between Two People
Chapter 2: Rich, pay.
Chapter 3: That Girl.
Chapter 4: Ms. Arrogant meets Ms. Hardworking
Chapter 5: Ms. Arrogant? Maybe No?
Chapter 6: Saved
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Message
Chapter 9: Nice?
Chapter 10: New feeling
Chapter 11: Person? What kind?
Chapter 12: Her As A Person.
Chapter 13: The differences
Chapter 14: Forgiven
Chapter 16: An ostrich and a cub (Part 2)
Chapter 17: day off
Chapter 18: New Girl
Chapter 19: Vacation (Roommates)
Chapter 20: Vacation (Lost)
Chapter 21: Vacation (Found You)
Chapter 22: Vacation (Feelings? What feelings?)
Chapter 23: Colliding Perspectives
Chapter 24: Maturity
Chapter 25: Moving out
Chapter 26: Written Future
Chapter 27: Dynasty
Chapter 28: Chaeng's Adventure
Chapter 29: The sign
Chapter 30: Start of a War
Chapter 31: The Promise
Chapter 32: The Stars Broke Their Code
Un-ending story :))
I'm sorry...
It's out y'all

Chapter 15: An ostrich and a cub (Part 1)

2.2K 106 83
Bởi mndzjn2748

Chaeyoung woke up hungry and groaned as her stomach growls. It's her birthday today!

Luckily, she doesn't have class today unlike the other two. She tippy toed to Jeongyeon's room hoping she's there.

She slowly opened that door as it makes a creaky sound. She walked up to the older one who's snoozing softly.

'Unnie~' she shook her.

The latter groaned and rubbed her eye.

'Unnie, I'm hungry' the cub said pouting.

The older one then slowly opened her eyes. Seeing an in need cute little cub pouting. She chuckled softly and got up.

'Don't you know how to cook?' She asked.

The cub vigorously shook her head for a 'no' which Jeongyeon thought it was cute.

'Alright. Dress up and we'll go somewhere to eat' Jeongyeon said standing up and shoving the cub out of her room so she could change.

'You don't know how to cook either?' The cub asked as she gets shoved out of the room.

'I do but I didn't get to buy groceries yesterday because I stayed in my office doing work. Now go on, go along' she answered. Chaeng reached the outside of he room and looked at the older one close the door in front of her smiling.

—-
They went down to the parking lot for Jeongyeon's car.

'So? What do you feel like eating?' Jeongyeon asked as she put on her seatbelt which the cub is doing at the same time.

'I wanna go to where Jihyo unnie's work. I wanna see Jihyo unnie!' the cub smiled widely.

'I uhh don't think it's open yet. It's only 12 noon' the latter said that made Chaeng look down in disappointed.

Oh, no no no no. Not in my watch.

'Alright, alright. As long as you're with me, everything will be an exception!' Jeongyeon cheered that made the latter on the passenger seat look at her with a smile. She then started the engine and started driving.

'Jihyo-unnie! Here we come!' The cub cheered.

——-
After minutes of driving, they arrived at the location.

'Is your boss here?' She asked the security that might've known her and he let them in.

'Yes, Ms. Yoo. In his office' the buff guy answered leading them in.

As soon as they got in, the little cub saw her older sister already and ran towards the girl who's cleaning the tables. Jeongyeon ran after her telling Chaeng not to run since the cub might trip or something.

'Unnnnniiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee' the little cub screamed. Everyone looked at her especially the girl she called.

It startled everyone. She almost fell but luckily the girl in front of her and the girl who's running after her caught her just right in time. But the cub and Jihyo are now both on the ground.

'Chaeng! Are you okay?' Jeongyeon asked as she bend down looking worried for the cub who's in Jihyo's arms.

'You're not hurt, Chaeng. Are you?' Jihyo asked checking every part of Chaeng if she's hurt.

But instead of answering, Chaeng responded with a cute chuckle.

'What?' The two asked, oblivious of why the cub is laughing.

'Haha it's just your reaction unnies. It's so funny HAHAHHAHA' the cub laughed even more.

The two felt relieved. Jeongyeon ruffled the cub's hair while Jihyo pinches the cheeks.

'What's this commotion?' Someone asked. They all turned and it's the owner of the bar.

They all stood up. Jeongyeon and Jihyo, through instincts, fixed Chaeng's clothes. Like parents.

'Chaeng just wanted to see her sister and hopefully eat here but since it's closed we might just go somewhere else to eat' Jeongyeon answered headlocking Chaeng.

'I thought you went to buy groceries yesterday?' Jihyo asked.

'Oh, I was in my office finishing up some work the whole day yesterday. I didn't get to go' Jeongyeon answered.

'Unnie~ let go!' Chaeng interrupted the conversation trying to come out from Jeongyeon's arm.

The two laughed out loud while the cub chuckle.

Watching, Mark felt jealous. The two are now so close and laughing together.

What can I do to separate them?

—-
'Wait, you don't have work today? Why did you come to work then?' Jeongyeon asked the girl who's packing up her stuff on the counter. While Chaeng also waits for an answer.

'They needed help to clean so I just went' Jihyo responded.

She turned to the two and the two were looking at her with furious eyes.

'WAHAHAHA what?' She laughed out loud.

'Unnie, we could've gone somewhere!' Chaeng whined.

'Yeah, we could've gone to an amusement park!' Jeongyeon followed. And when the two realizes it.

The ostrich ad the cub gasped,

'Everland!' The pointed at each other and laughed as they had the same idea.

Jihyo found it cute. To think someone could be this close to Chaeng in such a small amount of time, it's really amusing. She's never seen the cub have fun talking with other people.

'Unnie, aren't you forgetting something?' The cub asked smiling.

Jihyo seemed confused and tilted her head.

'Oh. Maybe you'll remember later when we hang out' The cub chuckled mischieviously.

'Ouuuuuu I'm hearing fun. Where are we heading?' Mark sneaked up on Jihyo and snakes his arm around Jihyo's waist.

Jihyo was startled when she's supposed to be used to it now since Mark always does that.

You look good with him...

Just when Jihyo was expecting Jeongyeon to reject the guy's offer,

'Okay, let's go?' Jeongyeon turned around putting his arm on Chaeng's shoulder and they walked.

———
'Wahhhh! Everland!!!!!' The cub screamed in excitement like a kid when in reality she's an adult. But of course, still a baby in Jihyo's and Jeongyeon's eyes.

'Wait up, Chaeng!' Jeongyeon ran after the cub who literally sprinted her way in.

The two who was left behind just chuckled.

'I've never seen Jeongyeon handle a kid before' Mark chuckled.

'She's quite amazing to be that close to Chaeng. My sister doesn't really like human beings' Jihyo joked.

——
'WOWWWWWEW'

'UWAHHHHH'

'WOOOOOAHHHHHH'

'HAAAAAAAAH'

An ostrich and a cub were in their own world. Amused by almost everything. Mouth opened, eyes sparkling.

The image of the two was cute in Jihyo's eyes that made her giggle.

'Why are you giggling?' Mark asked who's holding hands with her.

'It's just funny how they're so into it. Especially Jeongyeon' Jihyo chuckled.

'Haha-ha... yeah..' Mark looked down on the ground.

Jihyo noticed it.

'What's wrong, oppa?'

'It's just that... you always talk about Jeongyeon now...' with that instant, Jihyo felt guilty. She immediately felt bad for the guy but one question lingers in her mind. Why?

'I-I'm sorry, oppa... let's just go somewhere else, yeah?' Jihyo tried to cheer up the guy.

'Haha alright'

Jihyo went up to the who are into the penguins, imitating how penguins walk.

'Hey, Chaeng' the two looked at her.

'We'll be separating ways for now. Just gonna have an alone time with Mark-oppa' Jihyo fixed the girl's bear-ears headband.

'But unnie, we're supposed to hang out today' the cub pouted.

Looking at it, Jeongyeon felt the same way. She knows how Chaeng feels and she feels the exact sane way. But being the older one who's supposed to understand things like this, she patted Chaeng's shoulder.

'Chaeng. Why don't we go right the roller coaster?' She leaned in hoping the cub would take the bait.

'But, unnie...'

'Let's go but every food in the stalls, how's that?' And this time, Chaeng's face lit up.

'Alright..'

'Sorry, Chaeng... I promise, next time we'll hang out' Jihyo kissed the girl's crown and left her smiling.

The two watched the girl leave her sights.

'Jeongyeon-unnie...' Chaeng softly calldd out.

Jeongyeon replied with a hum and looked down on the girl. A sad cub.

'It's my birthday today...'

——

This is the longest chapter I wrote that it needs a part 2

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33.1K 753 18
sugar mommy au: Sana just wants to spoil Kim Dahyun with all the luxuries the world has to offer. Is that so wrong?
1K 45 10
Park Y/n is a girl who hides the fact that she comes from a wealthy family but doesn't use the money that her parents give her and works hard for wha...
10.1K 382 12
"Becoming a camboy had never been Seokjin's first choice." In which Jin is a camboy trying to pay for rent and tuition and Namjoon is a rich brat who...
24.3K 564 23
Rude guy. You always win, or that was what you thought until you met her. "Seriously, it has to be her? "