Chapter 20: Vacation (Lost)

Jihyo's POV

It's our first day of vacation and I already see Irene snaking on Jeongyeon while playing in the water with the maknaes, not like I care but they just met so I don't get why they're flirting already.

'Oh, boy. If looks can kill, Jeongyeon is probably dead by now' I heard someone talked sneaking up behind me.

I turned around and saw Seungyeon unnie. My eyes widened as soon as I saw her. Coyldn't even utter a word.

'G-Gong Seungyeon' I uttered.

She smiled and waved at me. I looked down in front of me as she walked beside me. Oh god, is this for real? I'm right beside an international model.

'Forgive Jeongyeon if she seem to be responding to Irene's flirting. She's just really a likable person and oblivious about things.' She said. Yeah, I know. Thye just met and they seem like a couple.

'So, you are thinking about Jeongyeon and Irene' I looked at her in shock but averted my eyes right away in embarrasment.

'HAHAHA! Don't worry, I won't tell' She grinned.

'W-what is there to tell?' I asked as my voice quiver.

'Dunno' she went 🤷🏻‍♀️ and smirked 'You tell me' she said before walking away.

Huh? What is she talking about? And then, I was left demented.

I walked towards the unnied under the shed who are being so loud talking at the same time.

'Hey, Jihyo' Nayeon greeted me. I smiled and sat beside Sana.

'What's happening?' I asked the the group.

'We're just betting that Jeongyeon will take Irene in bed' Mina uttered which left me shocked.

'How could you guys talk about it so casually?' I asked.

'Eh, happens all the time' Sana responded while Momo seem to be against all of them.

'You guys have to trust me that Jeong has changed!' She defended.

'Uh-huh. Why do you think that?' Nayeon unnie asked bluntly.

Momo suddenly looked at me and pointed at me.

'Jihyo'

'What about me?'

'Momo. Jeongyeon did try to do something bad to Jihyo in case your forget' Sana uttered which is true.

'Yeah but did she forced it?'

'Well, she pinned me down on her desk' I said.

'Yeah but she stopped, didn't she? And after that, did she try to do anything else?' She asked. The three looked at me, waiting for my answer.

'No' i responded.

'See? And that's not the Yoo Jeongyeon we know' Momo then uttered that made the other three's mouth shaped in 'O'.

While me, still confused on whatever's going on.

Jeongyeon came to us, leaning with her hands on the table and smiling.

'What are we talking about?' She asked as Irene give her hand on Jeongyeon waists while walking away, looking at Jeongyeon with such seductive look. Jeongyeon just nodded at her and smiled back.

'Oh, it's just you being the player you are' I uttered rudely and I don't care anymore.

—-
Third Person's POV