THE OUTSIDERS IMAGINES AND PR...

By fandoms_are_made

Imagines, Gif Imagines, Preferences, Ships, etc. (possibly even rants at times) about the Outsiders Personal... More

~Introduction~
~Ship Requests Form~
~Imagines Requests Form~
~Preferences Request Form~
β€•π™„π™’π™–π™œπ™žπ™£π™šπ™¨
Darry - "Cuddle Buddy" (C)
β€•π™‚π™žπ™› π™„π™’π™–π™œπ™žπ™£π™šπ™¨
Dallas(1.)
Sodapop(1.)
β€•π™‹π™§π™šπ™›π™šπ™§π™šπ™£π™˜π™šπ™¨
How He Reacts When You Break Up (C)
How You Guys Get Back Together (C)
Your Best Friend(In the Gang) (C)
What You Call Each Other (C)
β€•π™Žπ™π™žπ™₯𝙨
@floatingplanets

Darry(1.)

589 4 0
By fandoms_are_made

Imagine Darry is nervous and even sweating as he waits for the court trail he was observing to end. He had plans to take you to the place you guys met afterwards to propose to you and he was growing anxious.

"Calm down, man, you're sweating like crazy," Soda told Darry once he noticed how nervous Darry was getting. He kept tapping his fingers against his leg and wiping his sweat off of his forehead.

Darry shook his head. "I don't think I've ever been this worried in my life."

"Worried? What are you even worried about?"

The younger brother didn't receive an answer to his question, so he continued with trying to reassure Darrel by saying, "I've never known two people to love each other more than you and (y/n) do. She'll say yes before you can even ask her to marry you."

Friendly reminder that, if you are interested in Star Wars, Marvel, or other fandoms, we also have imagines and preferences for those.
-Clair

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
140K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...