Zayn Malik Imagine's

By MackenzieHoran

More

Zayn Malik Imagine #1
Zayn Malik Imagine #2
Zayn Malik Imagine #3
Zayn Malik Imagine #5
Zayn Malik Imagine #6
Zayn Malik Imagine #7

Zayn Malik Imagine #4

1.8K 24 3
By MackenzieHoran

This Imagine is 4 lizzy :) Hope ya like it :D

____________________________________________

today is the day you have always dreamed of. today you were marrying the boy of your dreams. You Always loved him and now you are finally becoming his wife. you take one more look in the mirror as your father walks in. "wow, Lizzy your gorgeous, are you ready" your dad speaks nearly bursting out into tears. "Thanks dad, and yes I'm very nervous" you speak linking arms with your dad.

you make your way to the door of the church where you stand behind the brides maids, flower girls, and ring bearer's. The Bride maids make their way down the hallway as the flower girls go next, then the ring bearers close behind. Next was your turn.

You take a long deep breath as the doors open to your fiance, and soon to be husband, Zayn Malik. you stare into each others eyes as the music starts and you walk down the isle. you finally make your way to zayn as he takes your hand. the priest starts speaking.

"Zayn, Do you take Lizzy to be you lawfully wedded wife, for rich or poor, health and sickness and to love and only love her?" the priest spoke. "i do" Zayn smiles and slips on the most gorgeous ring ever to your finger. "Lizzy, do you take Zayn to be your lawfully wedded husband, for rich or poor, health and sickness, and to love and only love him" the priest says looking towards you. "i do" you say beginning to cry and slip the ring on zayns finger. "You May Kiss The Bride" the priest says. you both lean in as your lips connect. every kiss with zayn feels like the first, you still get butterfly's in your stomach when you kiss. "i love you Lizzy" Zayn spoke as he pulled away. "i love you too" you spoke back curling your lips into a smile. "your the one and only for me, i don't know what i would do with out you" Zayn Spoke Making you cry.

Now a year later your celebrating your 1st year of marriage with the boy you loved ever since you laid eyes on him.  2 years after after the best day of your life, you give birth to a beautiful baby girl named Kayla Emily Malik! CONGRATS! ahaha!

_____________________________________________________

Hope you like it sorry its short... didn't know what to write about :P suddenly this popped in my head lol, again sry for the shortness!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
61.9K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
593K 18.2K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...