Beyond the Clouds

By diamondpuppy

By Kayla R. Villarreal More

Prologue
Chapter One A New House,New Town, And A New School
Chapter two The First Day
Chapter four Miracles and a Light
Chapter Five The Dream

Chapter three Danger comes

15 0 0
By diamondpuppy

At school alone with Spencer.Man this feels like if it was a date maybe it is but no way we just meet .In tell it all finish I called my mom and then waiting . When the sun was gone bad things started to happen .
My mom was taking for ever and even that I started to regretted of not accepting the ride from Spencer.But right now it feels so weird because it feels like somebody is looking right at me like a owl at night looking for prey.
I heard a loud bang and glasses from a window crash or shattered.Then I saw the glass window shattered into millions of pieces. Then I tried to call the police but then there was static from my phone .

While my phone wasn't working . I went inside the school . I saw nothing but broken glass all over the floor . Then I heard nothing just silence then I heard a loud bang at the next floor. When I got to the floor I saw water flowing on the ground . Even blood as well but nobody wasn't here but just me and somebody else .

Then I heard something . Something that I never heard before . It sound like a loud roar or a person screaming it sound like it was coming from the rooftop so I ran in tell I saw lots of blood and saw a person at first but It wasn't a person . It was big,pale,skinny,boney,black eyes,and with pointy ears with sharp teethes but it was wounded . So I tried to walk back slowly as possible but it noticed me.

When it ran forwards me with great speed I ran back inside trying to hide somewhere so I hide in the science lab . I was hiding and that thing was trying to find me I hear it speak . It said with a deep in a evil voice said,"where are you Roxanne." it kept on saying Roxanne . Then he found me so I ran as fast but I feel as if I was faster than before . Then I came to a dead end . Then something happened .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 748 20
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end รจ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
163K 3.9K 56
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
1.3M 57.2K 179
Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died..... He died by drowning when he fell in the ocea...
21.7K 861 13
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...