๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ž || โ–นUmbre...

By vanillatsu

โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™.โž Thea Hargreeves had... More

authors note: 2022 re-write
authors note: stealing content
I: Thea Hargreeves
the twins
the family reunion
the bank robbery
the return of a brother
the memorial
the ties that bind us
saying sorry
heart to heart
family trouble
we'll get through this
see you again
confide in me
secrets come out
missing sister
difficult choices
home crumbles around us
the white violin
II: Flashbacks to Childhood
*๏ฝฅ Zero becomes Thea ๏ฝฅ*
*๏ฝฅ let's fight ๏ฝฅ*
*๏ฝฅ first kiss ๏ฝฅ*
*๏ฝฅ trust me ๏ฝฅ*
*๏ฝฅ trip down memory lane ๏ฝฅ*
*๏ฝฅ aesthetics ๏ฝฅ*
*๏ฝฅ power struggle ๏ฝฅ*
Thea Hargreeves: lost in time
finding lost brothers
connections to home
surpassing your limits
two can keep a secret
reminiscent
crashing the party
the family reunion...again
twistin' the night away
The Great Ones
conflict with dad
battle for possession
old meets young
calm before the storm
strongest together
the end of something
Fea One-shot 1/2
Fea One-shot 2/2
Meet the Family
Fate's Firm Grasp
Confessions of a Time-Traveller
Curiouser and Curiouser!
Divinity, Unmade
Momentary Bliss
Higher Love
See you Soon
Clockwork Cosmos

*๏ฝฅ first time ๏ฝฅ*

11K 288 273
By vanillatsu

"Growing up means being honest with what you want. About what you need, what you feel, and who you are."

──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────

[Warnings: smut, though nothing too explicit]

Two people entered their hotel room clutching overnight bags while their free hands were intertwined with the person beside them, their fingers clasped. The male's thumb rubbed the girl's knuckles soothingly.

Upon entering the room and shutting the door closed behind them, Thea had dropped her bag onto the ground and jumped onto the large double bed that sat in the middle of the spacious room. It had been a struggle to persuade their Father into letting her and Ben leave the Academy for the night, but after making up some bullshit story about wanting to test her powers around crowds of strangers, and some subtle meddling with his mind, they'd managed to escape into the night and book a room in a modest hotel not too far from home.

Ben had worried that using so much money would draw Hargreeves' attention despite Thea's meddling, but she'd shushed the boy and assured him her manipulation would stick, and that the old man wouldn't ever figure out they'd practically stole his money for their own use.

It's the least he could do, she thought bitterly. Sixteen years of a loveless childhood and now they were finally getting a night alone. No siblings, no monitors or surveillance, no demanding Father with hawk-like eyes watching their every move. Nothing.

Ben dropped onto the plush sheets beside her, sighing as his tired body met the comforting spring of the hotel mattress. He closed his eyes in contentment and Thea leant onto her elbow beside him to gaze at his face, enjoying seeing her love so free of the stress and anxiety he usually carried around with him.

Ben's eyes opened slowly and met Thea's soft gaze, the boy smiling up at her fondly. "Like what you see?" he joked, his voice soft in the comforting silence. The room was pretty soundproof - something Thea would deny fervently to having triple checked when booking - and so it was as though the two teens were inside their own personal bubble, away from the outside world.

Thea grinned at Ben cheekily at his comment, running her gaze across his figure suggestively. "You'll get no complaints from me," she winked. Ben huffed a laugh at her silliness, though she noticed his fingers twitch from where they lay beside her body, as though he was holding himself back from touching her.

That won't do. That won't do at all.

Thea had planned on them both relaxing for a while and possibly going out for something to eat before returning to the hotel room and falling into one another's arms, finally able to come together like they'd been wanting to for months now.

Thea had first mentioned her plan to Ben a couple of months ago when she'd reached her boiling point with their kisses and heated make-out sessions in any hiding spots they could find within the Academy. She'd resented not being able to be with Ben in her own bloody home and so had devised her current plan; manipulate their Father into letting the pair leave the Academy for the night, and then book a hotel room, giving the teens the privacy they'd sorely craved since they'd admitted their feelings for each other almost a year ago.

However, her plan of dinner and relaxation was being thrown out of the window as she gazed at the boy laid beside her. The boy she was so in love with it sometimes scared her. The boy who made her heart race like no mission ever could and whose smiles or secret glances would leave her chest tight and butterflies in her stomach for hours afterwards.

Thea knew they were both young, but they'd been forced to grow up faster than was healthy, and so she knew even at such a young age that there was nobody else for her but Ben. She couldn't imagine loving anybody else if she were to live a hundred lifetimes and she craved to be able to touch him and love him how real lovers would.

Thea Hargreeves had never craved a normal life quite as much as she did whenever she stared at the love of her life, Ben Hargreeves.

Without further thought, Thea pushed her lips against the boys in a desperate kiss, not quite believing they truly had the night to themselves, to be able to express their love without secrecy or shame.

Ben kissed back just as fervently. It was still a slight shock whenever Thea kissed him, as he still couldn't quite believe she loved him back, unknowing how he was blessed with the luck of requited love. He'd loved Thea for a long time, ever since they'd been children and he'd watched her and Five flirt - or as they called it, bantered - with one another and his stomach had clenched and twisted in displeasure. It'd taken him a while to understand why his chest would ache horribly or why his nose would scrunch in dislike whenever he saw how close Thea was with others, but after a long talk with his best friend - and her twin - he'd realised just how infatuated he was with Thea Hargreeves.

Ben still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that the love he held for her so ardently was returned in full. However, Ben wasn't stupid and didn't sit to ponder how he'd gotten so lucky, he simply pushed all his emotions into every kiss they shared hoping she'd understand just how deeply he loved her.

They broke apart, both needing air after their spontaneous kiss. Thea nibbled on Ben's lower lip, looking up at the boy under her dark lashes hoping to get across her desire. "Ben, I need you," she whispered against his lips, watching the boy's eyes widen at her comment.

"W-what? Now?" he stuttered nervously, blinking quickly at the indecent thoughts that ran through his mind at her remark.

Thea leaned in closer to him and began kissing his jaw, slowly working her way down his neck, mumbling in between soft kisses. "Yes, now. That's why we're here, isn't it? So you can take me however you wish," she whispered hotly into his ear before pressing a lazy kiss behind his ear. Ben shivered at her words, biting his lip to stop a moan from escaping. He took a steady breath as the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end while Thea continued pressing sloppy kisses to his jawline.

"I don't want to pressure you into anything. We have the rest of our lives to do this," he said softly. Not that he wanted to put this off, God no, Ben wanted this more than anything, but he'd never want to pressure Thea into doing anything she wasn't comfortable with. Ben would never do that to her.

Thea hummed against his neck, her lips pressed against a patch of skin that sloped into his shoulders, dangerously close to his collar bones that were visible from the collar of his shirt. She pulled back and looked at him intensely, wanting him to understand the sincerity behind her words. "We never know what's going to happen tomorrow, Ben. I'm scared of losing you and having all these regrets of what we missed. I know we're young, but I know I want you. I need you. I don't ever want anyone else but you."

Ben's eyes were cloudy with an emotion Thea knew all too well, for it was the same look she held whenever she gazed at the boy in front of her. Love.

Thea jolted from shock when lips were suddenly smashed against her own, but she quickly kissed back, never tiring of the feeling of kissing Ben, or the taste of his lips on hers. She pulled back slightly as a thought crossed her mind- "Is this what you want?" she asked sincerely, not wanting to push him into something he didn't want either.

She knew people often forgot that boys needed to consent too and that not every boy wanted sex. Thea could never do that to Ben, and if he wanted to wait a hundred years before they did anything, or maybe just never at all, then she'd happily settle for holding his hand and sharing kisses for the rest of their lives.

Ben hurriedly nodded his head, trying to lean into her space and capture her lips with his again, but the serious look in her eye made him stop and answer seriously. "Yes, Thea. I want this more than anything else in my life. I want you. I need you," he said earnestly, repeating her earlier words.

Thea nodded once before cupping the back of his neck and smashing their lips together, their kisses sloppy and rushed, both desperately wanting to get as close to the other as possible and too fervent for technique. Their kissing became more passionate as Thea moved closer and threw one leg over his, straddling Ben's lap and wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him in closer. They both moaned into the kiss at the new position, Thea rubbing against Ben's lap in the most intimate way, sending pleasurable shivers down both their spines.

Thea could feel herself flushing, her body feeling hot while the pit of her stomach began tightening as she felt Ben harden from beneath her, the new sensation made Thea clench her thighs in desire.

Realising he was too damn respectful for his own good, Thea decided to take charge and took a hold of Ben's hands - that had previously been hovering an inch from her body - and guided one to her small waist and the other to her clothed breasts, humming in approval when he tightened his grip in response, cupping her chest with more confidence.

They continued kissing, Thea swiping her tongue across the boy's lower lip demanding entrance and thoroughly mapping out Ben's mouth. She began moaning as the boy's large hand caused goosebumps to appear on her body as it slipped from her breasts and caressed her neck, reaching the ends of her long hair, wrapping it around his hand before tugging in a teasing manner. She groaned at the action, pushing herself further into Ben's lap, wanting to feel more of his hard length against her inner thigh.

Thea was suddenly flipped over; her blonde hair was sent flying and landed around her face like a halo as she gazed up into Ben's dark eyes. He still held a slightly shy countenance - something he'd never lose, and that Thea loved about him - but his gaze was considerably harder than normal, his eyes dark with lust. He lowered his head and began kissing her neck eagerly, Thea moaning turned on by his show of dominance.

She impatiently tugged at the bottom of his white shirt, wanting to see her love in all his tanned glory. Thea loved Ben's skin and could honestly wax poetry at his natural sun-kissed complexion. Ben seemed to get the message as he leant back, pulling his shirt over his head and threw it off the side of the bed uncaringly, staring down at the beauty that lay beneath him. His confidence seemed to falter slightly once he realised how vulnerable he was compared to Thea, yet he shivered when her dainty hands began running over his exposed chest, her gaze showing desire and hunger.

"Beautiful," Thea whispered as she leant forward to kiss the boy's collarbones, watching in fascination and pride as his neck flushed red at her comment, Thea following his blush with her lips.

Desperate for skin-on-skin contact with her love, Thea moved back and swiftly removed her crop top, smiling fondly as she heard Ben's shocked squeak as she didn't stop with her top and unhooked her bra too, letting it fall to the sheets below. The black lace contrasted against the stark white of the sheets but neither paid it any mind, too enraptured with the other, their heated gazes roaming the others naked bodies hungrily.

Thea supposed she should have felt more embarrassed at being so shamefully exposed, but she'd grown up with Ben her whole life, she trusted nobody else but her twin as much as she did him, and they both knew everything about the other. The good and the bad, meaning nothing could truly make Thea ashamed or anxious in front of Ben. She trusted his love for her, just like he was trusting her, too.

Neither needed to feel ashamed or embarrassed about their bodies when they were with the loves of their lives, for they knew that what they had was true. True love was when you loved somebody wholeheartedly; flaws and all. True love was when somebody was so imperfectly perfect that nothing they could do, say, or be would dampen your love for them. Nothing could divide you but death, and even then, Thea would never give up her love for Ben Hargreeves.

Till Death do us part. Until we meet again and our souls shall be complete once more.

Thea gently guided his shaking hands back to her chest, biting her lip to try and unsuccessfully stifle her moan when his thumb brushed over her nipple. She keened in pleasure when the boy followed that with his lips, sucking and devouring her sensitive buds with a vigour she hadn't known he possessed.

Thea gripped the back of his head, her fingers tangling into the small hairs on his lower neck and pulled him closer to her body, craving more of his addictive attention. She moaned his name in praise as she felt his teeth lightly scrape across her pale, fragile skin and knew she'd be sporting love bites tomorrow morning. Her thighs clenched at the alluring thought of being covered in possessive marks that showed just who she belonged to.

The two continue to kiss and grind upon one another, though Thea soon got fed up at being half-dressed and pulled away to stand, impatiently unbuttoning her jeans before shimmying out of them, allowing her underwear to be taken off with them. She smirked as Ben's eyes widened at her suddenly exposed figure, his eyes lowering to her flat stomach and creamy thighs, gulping as he took in her beauty.

Thea delicately knelt onto the bed beside the boy and hooked her fingers into his waistband, looking up at her lover through fluttering lashes, unknowingly portraying the most alluring image.

With her soft golden hair and delicate features, not to mention her creamy porcelain skin, Thea looked like a nymph from the mythology books Ben liked to read, and when she tilted her head to the side, showing her delicate, long neck, Ben knew he was enraptured. He had the most mesmerising and captivating creature he'd ever seen looking up at him for permission to make love to her and Ben struggled to get the words out of his mouth, simply nodding in reply to her silent question. He watched as she slowly pulled his trousers and underwear down and over his hipbones, exposing his hardened member to her curious eyes.

They were now more vulnerable than ever, both naked and exposed for the other's gaze, but neither allowed their nerves to get in the way of what they both wanted. What they both craved. Their eyes met, and Ben gave her a loving smile which she returned, a slight giggle leaving her lips as all her anxiety washed away under his fond gaze.

"I want to make you feel good," she whispered as her eyes flickered from his eyes and trailed down his body. Ben gulped at the sudden change in her expression and felt his fingers twitch with the need to touch her.

Thea looked down at his member and tilted her head in a way that defied her confidence, her innocence making it hard for her to believe how it was going to fit inside her. She bit her lower lip and breathed out a shaky breath, tentatively reaching forward to trace her finger over the tip, enjoying the way it twitched from her actions and the sudden moan from Ben above her.

She glanced at the boy, smiling at his expression of pleasure and with newfound confidence wrapped her hand around his length, keeping her gaze on Ben's face. His eyes were closed, and his lips parted as he panted from the feeling of her warm hand, her thumb swiping the precum that had collected at the tip and using it to glide along his length with ease.

Thea unconsciously licked her lips at the alluring sight Ben made, his golden skin beginning to glisten with sweat and without thinking twice, she leant down and wrapped her lips around the tip, smiling as much as she could when Ben jolted up with shock at her sudden move. Both of his hands tangled into her hair as she continued to suck lightly, and his eyes widened in desire as he began tugging her hair in response. Thea moaned at the feeling of her hair being pulled and Ben groaned at the vibrations around his cock, tugging harsher as she liked it.

As Thea continued bobbing her head enjoying the taste of her love, Ben could feel the coil in his stomach threatening to snap and reluctantly pulled her head away from his lap, cupping her face in his hands as she looked up at him in question. "I don't want to come without you," he whispered as he leant down to kiss her pouting lips softly.

Thea smiled at the boy's caring nature, licking her lips and tasting the precum, Ben groaning deeply at the alluring sight she made. Thea pushed him back onto the bed and leant over his chest to rummage in her duffle bag, ignoring the boy who gazed at her uncovered breasts with desire. With a grin she found what she was looking for and hurriedly - yet very carefully - ripped open the foil packaging of the condom, not wanting it to break. Ben watched and reached forward to take it off her, murmuring that he could do it himself, but Thea pushed him back down, wanting to do it herself.

She placed it on carefully before rolling it down his length and pinching the tip once she was done, just as she'd researched a couple of weeks ago - something that she'd found immensely embarrassing when Klaus had caught her reading a book labelled 'Safe sex and how to please your partner'. She glanced up at Ben to see him already watching her fondly, she giggled and smiled back a little shy at his attention.

She went to lie down on the bed but Ben's hands on her waist stopped her before she could, and she tilted her head in confusion. Ben saw her look and explained, "I think maybe you should be on top...you know- so you can, um, control how it goes." His voice was quiet, and his gaze flickered between her and the room as though embarrassed by his lack of knowledge, though why he would be when Thea was just as inexperienced was beyond her.

She smiled at his considerate suggestion, leaning down to kiss his lips passionately, pouring all her love and gratitude into the kiss. She pulled back and straddled his lap, biting her lip as heat instantly pooled in her lower stomach at their close proximity and the feeling of his length against her soft inner thigh.

As slowly as she could, she took a hold of his cock and lowered herself onto it, grimacing at the sudden shooting pain that followed almost immediately. Ben's hands were holding her waist and he clenched tightly at the warmth and pleasure that shot through his body at the feeling of her enveloping him. But he felt guilty at feeling so good when he heard Thea's pained whimpers.

Wanting to help soothe her pain, he rubbed soothing circles onto her soft hips, trusting her to take her time and understand what she wanted - trusting she'd stop if it got too much. He wanted Thea to be able to control just how fast they did this, wanting her to feel comfortable and set her own pace.

"Take your time, I-I can wait forever if you need it," he said through clenched teeth, trying not to moan at how amazing she felt.

Thea nodded absentmindedly at his comment, taking calming breaths to try and ease her through the pain. It wasn't as sharp as before but left a dull ache that made her hips feel too small and her lower stomach taut. She recalled something she'd read about making a woman's first time more pleasurable and moved her hand down between their joined bodies to rub her fingers against her core, humming at the sudden spark of pleasure it brought her and how it relaxed her taut muscles.

After a few minutes, the ache began to lessen and instead pleasure took over, Thea moaning as she sunk lower onto Ben's cock, enjoying the full feeling it left her with. The boy let his head drop back onto the pillow as Thea relaxed and they both could enjoy the immense pleasure of being so intimately connected.

"Move," Thea whispered into the silence of the room and Ben granted her wish, lightly moving his hips upwards and pushing himself further inside her, enjoying the surprised moan she let out in response. Setting a steady rhythm, the two teens slowly moved together moaning at the new and wonderful sensations they were both experiencing.

Ben opened his eyes to gaze at the girl above him, marvelling at her beauty and wondering just how he got so lucky. Her golden hair fell into her flushed face and her thick lashes framed gorgeous blue eyes that looked back at him, clouded with desire and love. Ben moaned at the perfection she portrayed and moved his hand down to replace her own, wanting to pleasure her himself and make her first time the best it could possibly be, something she only deserved.

"Ben, please. B-Ben," Thea panted out, moaning his name incoherently at how different and amazing it felt to have somebody else's fingers there instead of her own. She threw her head back when his thumb brushed her clit, pushing her body further into his lap, wanting to feel his cock buried inside her as deep as possible.

Thea's high-pitched and needy whines were sending Ben over the edge, and he finally snapped, using his strength to flip them both over and caging her in as her head hit the soft pillow beneath her. He took Thea's arms and held them above her head, gazing into her wide eyes with a burning desire, enjoying her reaction to him taking control.

Thea licked her lips at his actions, loving how primal and dominant Ben was acting and wanting more.

"You drive me crazy," Ben murmured as he kissed her neck messily, too riled up as he continued thrusting into her tight heat. Thea wrapped her legs around his waist, crossing her ankles to pull him in as deep as possible, throwing her head back with a pleasurable whine as he hit a spot inside her that made her vision blur. Seeing her reaction, Ben's lips tugged into a satisfied smirk and positioned himself to hit that same spot again. And again and again.

Thea was a moaning mess, ripping her arms from under his hold to wrap them around his neck desperately, clinging onto him for dear life as he continued hitting that same spot with vigour, quickening his thrusts as he began losing himself in the immense pleasure she offered.

Their foreheads touched as they whispered their love for one another desperately, not able to speak coherently as their rushed movements took their breath away.

Thea was panting and begging under her breath, 'Faster. Faster Ben, please. Harder' between moans and Ben was too caught up marking her neck with his teeth to reply, only complying by speeding up his thrusts and pushing into the writhing girl harder and harder.

Thea's eyes were closed tightly as she saw stars behind her eyelids, the darkness being replaced by bright spots of red and white. After what felt like hours of burning pleasure, Thea finally felt the tightening coil in her stomach snap and she cried out Ben's name as her whole body shuddered from her release, unconsciously tightening around his cock and her thighs clenching around his waist as she rode out her orgasm.

Ben grit his teeth at the feeling of Thea's body shaking beneath him and finally let himself go, having held back desperately, wanting her to come first. With a harsh kiss against her lips, Ben followed Thea over the edge.

All that could be heard in the quiet hotel room was the heavy breathing of the two teens as they came down from their euphoria. The light from the outside traffic bled into the dark room shadowing their figures, passing light from a car briefly illuminating their exposed figures through the closed curtains. Ben had slid out of Thea and now held her close to him, the girl's head laying on his naked chest, listening to his erratic heartbeat.

After finishing, Ben had gone to the bathroom to get a washcloth and had returned to the room and began gently wiping down their bodies that were damp with sweat. Thea had watched the boy delicately wipe down her stomach and thighs with love shining in her eyes, disbelieving at just how caring and affectionate Ben Hargreeves could be. He constantly surprised her, and she never quite got over how madly in love with him she was.

They both lay side by side in the crisp white sheets in a comforting silence, which Thea soon broke as she leant up to place a lingering kiss upon Ben's collarbone, being too short to reach his lips.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

Ben stroked her hair as he replied, a happy smile on his face. "And I love you more than anything else in this entire world," he said sincerely, making Thea's heart skip a beat and a bashful smile appearing on her face.

Thea felt the little energy she had slowly leaving, letting her heavy eyelids close after a few futile moments of trying to keep them open. She calmed her breathing in tune to the beat of Ben's heart. Ben's fingers continued running through her hair, gently untangling the knots that had formed and massaged her temple. Both teens enjoyed their moment together, thankful to be able to act like normal teenagers in love for even one night.

Ben's eyes fluttered shut as Thea's soft sleeping breaths reached his ears, falling into dreamland alongside her, a content smile on his face.

──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────

There we go! I hope this was okay...I kinda suck at writing smut and this took me forever because I kept laughing and going back to fix things that sounded silly. Another chapter will be up right after this for those who didn't want to read the smut,(I just have to edit it) but I hope anybody who did read this, enjoyed reading a little intimate moment between our lovely couple.

Honestly, Thea and Ben have ruined me for any other couples in my stories, I enjoy writing them so much haha.

p.s. If you didn't catch the small reference, this is set when they're 16, almost 17. I didn't really want to write underage smut, but in my headcanon, Ben doesn't reach adulthood (otherwise they would've left) and so this was the latest I could push it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 88 11
Delilah Miller was supposed to be normal. She wasn't one of the 43 born in October, she was supposed to grow up in her small English town and become...
261K 8.2K 40
"Your life is about to get real busy," Five sighed. "Now, rules: Don't talk during meals, the only time we're allowed free time for fun is on Saturda...
261K 6.9K 26
in which number eight spent her life unnoticed and hidden until the day when her father's death happens. โช the umbrella academy โซ โช season num...
308K 8.9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...