She Made Me Fall in Love (A S...

By CyndyRadke

Read threw the eyes of Brian Haner Jr, a.k.a Synyster Gates, as he slowl falls in love for the first time. Se... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chaptee Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Four

759 23 3
By CyndyRadke

November came quick. We were in the middle of it actually. Cyndy's birthday was at the end of it, two days after thanksgiving, which I thought was cool, but she hated. We were in the middle of planning our wedding. I told her it could be anything she wanted. I let her handle most of it, I just paid for all of it, which I didn't mind at all.

"Have a date picked yet?" I asked her as I stood behind her at the computer.

Brandy looked up at me and glared.

"What?" I asked.

She just laughed.

I growled and looked at the screen. She was looking threw our old tour dates.

"Babe." I said confused.

She stuck her hand in my face and shush'd me.

I rolled my eyes and went back in the livingroom with Zacky.

"Hows the planning coming?" Zacky laughed.

"Ugh! She wont let me know anything, til she knows." I laughed.

"Do you have anything picked out at all?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "She wants it to be this park in her hometown."

Zacky growled now, "Great, we all have to fly out somewhere again."

I flipped him off, "At least its not fucking Mexico."

Zacky nodded his head and took a drink of his beer, "I herd that."

"The only thing I get to pick, is the honey moon." I told him.

"Where?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I cant talk about it as long as shes in the house. She cant know."

Zacky rolled his eyes, "Weddings."

"You going to ask Brandy any time soon?" I asked him.

"Hell no. I learned my lesson the last two times." He laughed, "Im gunna wait till next year to ask."

I laughed, "Really? How you going to ask?"

"Cant talk about it, she might find out." He laughed, mocking me.

I flipped him off again.

"Babe! I found it! I know what day!" Cyndy yelled, running into the livingroom with Brandy behind her.

I looked at her, "What day?"

"June 18th. Next year." She smiled.

I gave her a funny look.

"Why?" Zacky asked.

Cyndy sat on my lap and Brandy sat next to Zacky across from us.

She looked at Zacky with a smile, "It was the show where he picked me out from the crowed. Tampa, FL, June 18th."

"Thats sweet." Zacky laughed.

She kissed my cheek, "Im excited."

"I bet you are." I smiled at her.

The next day, Cyndy, Brandy, and Val went dress shopping with River and Owen. So Matt, Zacky, and I went to Johnny's Bar. Not too long. Johnny showed up and challenge us in pool, which we kicked his ass in.

"Want to try again Sweard?" Matt laughed as he put his stick up.

Johnny  flipped him off.

I grabbed a beer and sat  on the couch.

"So Gates, what are we doing for your batchlers party this time around?" Johnny asked me.

I shurgged my shoulders, "I have no idea. Thats up to Zacky and Brent dude."

"Ass." Johnyn glared at me, then went to get a drink.

"Best man once again!" Zacky cheered as he sat next to me.

I nodded my head, "Sure are."

"I cant believe your getting married again." Matt said sittind on my other side.

"Yupp, again." I said looking at the ground. Then I looked at Matt, "How is Michelle doing now?"

Matt looked at me for a minute, "She has a kid now."

"Really?" I asked shocked.

He nodded his head and took a drink of his beer, "She dont know who the father is, or at least, she wont tell me."

"Figures, another hook up." I said rolling my eyes.

Zacky shook his head, "Of course."

"Yea, shes dating some guy name Tyler now." Matt told me, "So shes doing pretty good."

I sighed, "I fell bad the way thing ended between us, you know?"

"Between who?" Johnny said walking back to us and sat across from us.

"Michell and Brian." Zacky told him.

Johnny nodded his head, "Not thinking about her are you?"

I shook my head no, "Just felt bad for her, thats all. I love Cyndy and im not second guessing her."

"Good." Matt told me as he smacked my leg and stood up, "Lets play some more pool. Sweard, your on my team this time."

That night, Matt dropped my off, cause I was a little too drunk to drive, but I was barlely feeling it. I walked into the house and it was dark. It was werid, cause Cyndy would be in the livingroom watching some fucked up horror movie, or a cartoon, but she wasnt there. No lights were on what so ever, so I walked into our bed room and there she laid in the dark.

"Hey, are you awake?" I said closing the door behind me.

"Yea." She said as she rolled over and looked at me.

I smiled and kicked my shoes off, then chaged into shorts. I took my shirt off, then crawled next to her.

"Why are you in bed?" I asked as she cuddled close to me.

She squeezed me, "I had a headache, so I laid in the dark till you got here."

"Why?" I laughed.

"Darkness and Silence help eas the pain. Sleeping makes it go away, but I wanted to wait for you." She told me.

I kissed her, "How sweet of you. You could have called and I would have came sooner and took care of you."

She shook her head, "No you need to have fun with the guy."

I slightly laughed, "Do you want anything?"

"Oo, hot chocolate sounds good right about now." She said as she raised up.

I got out of bed and started for the door, "I'll make us some."

"Take me with you!" She said holding her arms out.

I shook my head and picked her up.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and kissed me.

"Really? Like this? To the kitchen?" I laughed, breaking our kiss.

She nodded her head and hugged my tight, burring her face on my neck.

I sat her on the kitchen counter then pulled out two glasses. She handed me the coco mix that was next to her as I got out the milk. I mixed the powder together, then put them both in the microw wave.

"Better have some marshmellows." She demaned.

I smirked at her and pulled a bag of mini marshmellows from the cabnit above her.

"and!" She yelled.

"I got it." I stopped her, "Whip cream."

She smiled.

I squrted some of the whip cream in my mouth.

"I want some!" She begged.

I couldnt help but laugh.

"Pervert." She glared at me.

I squarted some in her mouth.

"More." She demaned.

I put some in my hand the put it on my lips, then kissed her.

"You taste good." She laughed as I rested my forehead on hers.

I laughed  and rested my head in her lap.

"Your a pervert!" She yelled.

I looked up at her, "Im just drunk. Im sorry."

She rolled her eyes.

I squarted some more in my hand and put it on her nose.

"Hey!" She yelled at me as she jumped off the counter.

She chased me around the kitchen, trying to take it from me, but she couldnt get it.

I reached down and kissed the whipped cream off her nose.

She shot me a glare as the microwave went off.

I got our cups out and put marshmellows in them, topped with whipcream. I put everything away and noticed Cyndy done went back to the room. I grabbed the cups and carried them to the room.

Cyndy was curled up in the covers, but quickly sat up as I handed her hot chocolate to her.

"Thanks babe!" She laugehd taking a drink.

I sat mine on the table next to the bed, then coverd up as I took my cup and started drinking.

We sat there for a good hour, drinking our hot chocolate, talking about the wedding and our future together. It was one of the best moments I've had with her. I loved talking to her. Sharing my life and thoughts with her.

"I'll take our cups back in the kitchen." Cyndy said snatching mine as we finished off the hot chocolate finally.

I laid down and yawned. I was starting to get tired.

Cynyd came running back in the bedroom and jumped on the bed, next to me.

"Someone is in a good mood?" I laugh, looknig at her as she got under the cover.

She cuddled close to me as I rested my arm behind her, "Its extremely cold!"

"In that case." I said scooting down and wrapping my arm around her waste, hugging her close to my tight, "Better?"

She looked at me and smiled, nodding her head.

I kissed her, "Good."

Our faces were inches away from each other as she kissed me again.

"Brian." She said looking at my lips.

"Yes?" I said as I kissed her again.

She laughed a little, "Thank you."

I looked at confussed, "For what?"

"Falling in love with me, making me happy." She siad serious.

I shook my head, "You made me fall in love with you. And I love you so much more for that, cause I couldnt be happier."

Her faced turned red and she closed her eyes as she rested head on my shoulder.

I closed my eyes and thought about the moment I first saw her. How hard I fell in love with her so quickly. How my life changed so much, so fast, all because of her. I couldnt be happier. I could only think that Jimmy sent her to me. He knew I was giving up on relationships so some way, some how, her brought her to me. The perfect girl. We were legit made for each other. We had a broken, rough past and we fixed each other. She might have made me fall in love with her, but I made he fall in love with me. I was so excited to spend the rest of my life with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 1.9K 46
Nikki had a drunken one night stand on her 21st birthday, causing her to lose her virginity to a man she barely even knew. Only remembering his brown...
115K 3.7K 66
Brian's finally learned to accept the things he cannot change. Losing Jackie again was all it took for him to realize that things happen for a reason...
34.8K 1.5K 61
Zoey Baker, the youngest sister of Zacky Vengeance, has adored Brian Haner Jr. for years. Despite moving away, it's a flame that she can't seem to s...
9.5K 105 13
because this account was originally an avenged sevenfold page