Chapter Twenty

The last show of tour. Long Beach, CA. I was excited. I was excited to have Cyndy here. I was excited to go out on stage in my home town with my girl standing on the side of the stage. I was even more excited that she was going to meet my had. He was back in town this time around from going out with Jeff Dunham.

"Don't be nerves." I laughed as Cyndy was freaking out, getting ready.

She glared at me as she finished her hair, "you told him I wrote stories about you!"

"I thought it was cute! He thought it was funny." I said still laughing.

She growled and started going threw he bag, "I don't know what to even wear."

I sighed and got off the bed and walked up behind her, "calm down. My dad is the weirdest, nicest guy. If I love you, he will too."

She turned to face me, "Brian. I hate to tell you this, get out and let me change."

I rolled my eyes and started out of the room, "get kicked out of my own room by my new girlfriend that hasn't even been here for 24hrs yet."

"She nerves about your dad?" Zacky laughed as I walked into my livingroom.

I fell on the couch, "fuck yea she is."

"Is your dad meeting you here or at the venue?" He asked.

"Venue." I said.

Brandy laughed.

"What?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I can't wait to see her reaction."

I shook my head and looked toward the bedroom, "babe are you ready? We're going to be late."

"I'm coming!" She yelled coming out of the room, "is this okay?"

She had dark wash deim skinny jeans. She was wearing a cut up, avenged shirt that tied one the sides. She had on a leather jacket and a pair of black combat boots. Her hair was scrunched. Simple makeup. She was stunning. I couldn't wait to show me dad who I brought home with me.

"Brian...hello?" She said waving her hand in my face.

I got up and wrapped my arms around her waste, looking her in the eye.

"I love it. I love you." I told her a smile as I kissed her.

Finally, after everyone was ready, we met up with the rest of the band at the venue. It was also the first Cyndy gets to meet Lacy, Kim, and Val. Along with River and Owen.

"Cyndy, Brandy. This is my wife Val. My two sons, River and Owen." Matt said introducing them.

Cyndys face lit up when she saw River and Owen.

"They are super cute!" She said.

"Thank you." Val smiled at her.

Aarin came in the room with Kim on his arm, "Kim, Cyndy and Brandy. Girls, Kim."

"Nice to meet you." Kim said them both.

Cyndy just smiled and Brandy talked to her for a minute.

"I don't know where Johnny and Lacy are." I said looking around.

Matt laughed.

"Late, as always." I herd a voice say.

I turned around and my dad just walked in.

"Papa Gates! What's happening!" Zacky said giving him a high five.

My dad laughed, "you know, put play my son and see this girl he's been running his mouth about."