friends 》myg

By k16b13

text messages between two friends More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

nine

5.4K 388 321
By k16b13

Saturday 10:21 AM

yoonshit: yunjin

yoonshit: are you feeling better?

me: hi yoongi

me: where is your sister

yoonshit: i don't have a sister

me:

me: then who is this

me: where is min yoonji you fucker

me: she's such a 10/10

yoonshit: it's way too early for this

me: it's never too early to admire the beauty that is min yoonji

yoonshit: you do realize you're calling me a beauty

me: you're clearly not min yoonji

me: and besides the true beauty is me

yoonshit: how can i strangle you through a phone screen

me: kinky yoongi

me: i didn't know you wanted me like that ;)

yoonshit: says the one who kissed me

me: hey!

me: but you gotta admit i'm the best kiss you've ever had

yoonshit: it was the worst kiss in my life

me:

me: no it wasn't

yoonshit: i see you're feeling better

me: i was already fine to begin with

yoonshit: then explain what happened last night

me: i stepped on a lego

yoonshit: stfu

yoonshit: you weren't fine

me: okay, fine but i am now

me: i don't even know why i was like that yesterday

yoonshit: yes you do

me: okay but i'm over it

yoonshit: are you sure you are?

me: stop doing that!!

yoonshit: what am i doing

me: being right

yoonshit: if i'm able to predict our billboard nomination, i can do anything

me: um nO onE LIKES peoPle who brAg

yoonshit: "and besides the true beauty is me"

me: how was that bragging?

yoonshit: no one needs wants to hear the obvious

me:

me: did THE min yoongi of bts admit i was pretty?

yoonshit: did THE yunjiiinn get even more annoying?

me: why yes i did, how did you know

yoonshit: wild guess

yoonshit: what are you doing today

me: i'm going to knit

yoonshit: i didn't realize i was talking to grandma yunjin, not young yunjin

me: you didn't let me finish

me: i'm going to knit a fuck you sweater

yoonshit: i mean if you insist

me: ew no yoongi

me: stop being a perv

yoonshit: you're annoying

me: why do you want to know what i'm doing

yoonshit: i need to buy new equipment

me: yes, of course, i'll go with you sweetie

yoonshit: who said i was going to ask you to come with me

me: then what were you going to ask

yoonshit: if you could find it online and tell me which stores have it

me: are you serious

yoonshit: lol

yoonshit: i'll pick you up in an hour

me: i knew it

(Third Person POV)

Yunjin was anxiously waiting for her friend to arrive. She had a red and white striped shirt on with some jeans on and her hair is pulled into a ponytail. She absently scrolled through the news on her phone before her phone ringed signaling a text from Yoongi about his arrival. She smiled and instantly got up. She quickly slipped on her shoes and grabbed her bag before running out her door after she locked it. Once inside his car, she quickly buckled up.

"What's up Waldo, where have you been? I've been looking for you for years," Yoongi said upon looking at her.

Yunjin looked at him and punched him in the arm, "Shut up, at least my hair is still in my head."

Yoongi laughed softly before beginning to drive. Yunjin started messing with the radio and Yoongi occasionally glanced at her.

"Have you eaten?" he asked.

Yunjin looked at him, "A few hours ago."

"Tell me if you get hungry."

"I will make it well known to you," Yunjin answered.

Yoongi glanced at her one last time before focusing back on the road. Soon Yoongi was pulling into a parking space at the store. He quickly put on his cap before getting out the car.

"I don't understand why you put that on, people are still able to recognize you," Yunjin said.

"Even if that happens, most of the time they think it's too good to be true and don't say anything."

"Okay, but if you form a crowd, I'm grabbing your keys and running," Yunjin answered to which Yoongi laughed at.

They made their way in and to the electronic section of the store.

"What did you need to buy?" Yunjin asked looking through the display.

"I need new speakers and keyboard," Yoongi answered looking over the display.

Yunjin hummed in response and started messing with a speaker. Music started blaring out of it causing Yunjin and Yoongi to jump in surprise. Yoongi quickly turned it off before nudging Yunjin.

"Jesus Christ, be more careful," Yoongi said to Yunjin who was dying from laughter.

Yoongi watched her smiling before nudging her again. Yunjin eventually regained her composure and reached to mess with a different speaker. Yoongi grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

"You are not allowed to touch the displays," Yoongi said before letting go of her hand.

Yunjin looked at him and made eye contact with him before reaching to touch another display. Yoongi grabbed her hand and held it.

"Stop it, we'll get kicked out," Yoongi said holding her hand tightly.

Yunjin pouted a little but obeyed and followed him around as he held her hand.

"Do you have to hold my hand?" Yunjin asked.

"You're like a child, I have to hold your hand."

"But I still have my other hand so ha!"

"If your other hand touches something, you can find your own ride home." 

Yunjin sighed and nodded. She followed Yoongi around helping him pick out new equipment. They were soon at the check out line and Yoongi had let go of her hand to pay for his things. Yunjin then started messing with the candy rack which led to the whole rack falling down.

"I swear to fucking god," Yoongi said before he went over to help her clean it up with her. Once they reset the rack up, he grabbed her hand once more and handed her the bag with his equipment.

"I'm hungry," she said slightly swinging their arms.

"Where do you want to eat?" he asked.

"Let's get Pho!"

"Anything you wish madam," Yoongi mumbled unlocking his car.

Yunjin quickly set his things in the back and got into the car. Yoongi got in and started the car.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked as he drove.

"Didn't you already ask? I'm fine Yoongi."

Yoongi glanced at her and nodded slightly. Not long after, he pulled into a Pho place and they got out. Once seated, they quickly chose their orders and ordered. As they ate, Yoongi occasionally glanced at her to make sure she was fine. They quickly finished their meals without much words and Yoongi got up to pay. While Yoongi was away, a guy approached Yunjin.

"Hey baby, do you remember me? Why haven't you called?" he said making Yunjin look up at him and recognizing him as the guy she met at the club.

"Uh, maybe because I didn't want to," she answered causing the guy to smirk.

Yunjin looked at him disgusted, "I didn't call you for a reason, leave me alone."

Yunjin then got up to go to Yoongi but the guy grabbed her arm, "It seems you've forgotten how good I am in bed. Why don't I go remind you?"

"Please stop and just leave me alone," she responded trying to get out of his grip.

Yoongi glanced over in her direction to check on her before noticing what was happening. He quickly paid and walked back to her.

"Hey, are you ready to leave?" he asked grabbing her hand and yanking her out of his grip.

Yunjin looked at Yoongi, "Uh yes I am, let's go."

The two of them quickly left leaving the guy speechless.

"Who the fuck was that?" Yoongi asked as they got into his car.

"Uh no one," she quickly replied.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Can you take me home?"

Yoongi nodded and started driving without asking anything else. He soon pulled in front of her apartment. He quickly noticed a presence in front of her door.

"Who is that?" he asked.

"Uh, I don't know. Could you walk me in?" she asked.

Yoongi nodded and got out of the car with her. They slowly walked to her front door and discovered it was Sunghyun in front of her door.

Yoongi made eye contact with him and instinctively pulled Yunjin closer to him.

"Yunjin, can we talk?" Sunghyun asked causing Yoongi to look at her.

"Yoongi, can you go wait inside?" she asked.

Yoongi nodded and gave Sunghyun a glare before going inside. He sat down on her couch waiting patiently for her to come in. He started looking through her magazines to pass time. Not long after, Yunjin came in and Yoongi immediately stood up.

"What happened? What did he say?"

"Uh, he apologized to me and asked if he could have one more chance. He said he learned from his mistakes and he promised he is changing," Yunjin responded taking off her shoes as she tried to avoid eye contact with Yoongi.

"And what did you say?"

Yunjin walked past him before he grabbed her arm. He turned her around and forced eye contact with her.

"I fucking told him I'll consider it. I just couldn't say no! Every time I look at him, I just can't say no!" Yunjin exclaimed as she broke down in tears.

Yoongi sighed and pulled her into a hug. He held her tight as she cried into his shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me to stay if you knew that was going to happen?"

"I thought I could do it myself," she said between sobs.

"You need to tell him no Yunjin, you know it's the right thing to do."

She pulled away from Yoongi and sniffled trying to calm herself down.

Yoongi watched for a moment before sitting Yunjin down on a chair and handing her a box of tissues.

"It's okay to cry, it's better to cry it out now rather than trying to suppress it," he said sitting in the chair next to her.

She looked at him and instantly started crying again.

"Jesus Christ, why does looking at me make you cry. Am I that sad looking?"

Yunjin laughed softly in response and managed to calm herself down. She quickly wiped her face with a tissue and buried her face in her hands.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm like this," she mumbled out.

"We both know why you're like this. You just got out of a relationship, no one is expecting you to get over it that quickly," Yoongi said watching her.

She sniffled and looked at him, "Thank you Yoongi. Thank you for taking me out today, I was honestly just going to wallow in my room and probably cry. Thank you for letting me cry so much in front of you and thank you for not leaving me alone."

Yoongi smiled watching her, "Wow, you look really ugly."

She kicked him gently and laughed, "You're so mean."

"Do you want me to stay or do you want me to leave?"

"Could you stay the night?"

"I have this thing to go to tomorrow morning so I can't stay overnight but I'll stay until you fall asleep," Yoongi answered to which Yunjin nodded.

Yunjin then got up to go get ready for bed while Yoongi got out painkillers knowing she was going to come out complaining about a headache from crying.

"My head fucking hurts," Yunjin said coming out of her room.

"I left painkillers out for you on the counter."

Yunjin went into her kitchen and spotted out the two pills Yoongi had placed on a paper towel along with a glass of water. She quickly took the pills with a drink of water before coming back out to her living space. She sat down next Yoongi who was watching the news.

"What are you? A dad? Who watches the news?" Yunjin asked changing the channel to a drama.

"How is this any better?" Yoongi asked.

"The actors are hot."

The two of them began watching the show and Yoongi occasionally adds in a comment about how it's stupid to which Yunjin shushed him. Eventually, Yunjin fell asleep leaning against Yoongi. He carefully turned off the TV and picked her up before setting her in her bed. He looked at her once more before closing the lights and leaving.

-

a/n - oh yikes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2K 72
Text and picture FF (Ship: Yoonmin, Namjin, Vkook)
127K 5.1K 39
SKIN HUNGER The need for meaningful physical human contact. Prolonged deprivation can have profound emotional, even physical, consequences. ▬▬ι══════...
242K 13.9K 25
"Dear Yoongi, I love you. -your secret admirer♡"
47.1K 2.5K 53
Hoseok texted the wrong number . Yoongi received the message . "Who are you ?"