Princess Charming

Von repswiftly

Isabelle Quinn. A girl who treasures her education and aims high, unlike all those other girls in her school... Mehr

Princess Charming
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-EPILOGUE-
E N C H A N T E D

-Chapter 29-

42.2K 954 89
Von repswiftly

So here's the nex part and I hope you like this one! I found enough time to write it and thankfully I'm organised with my school work...for now because knowing me it won't last long. And I really cannot deal with stress but because I love you and I reached 20 votes I updated....enough of me..read on! :)

___________________________________________________________________________

-Nathan Blake-

I was more than annoyed when I got to the London Blake’s Co-operation at nine in the morning. It wasn’t that I woke up early but that fact the Manager for the London office confirmed that the business was doing fine lately. The reports were a little off date.

“Yes, these are from sometime ago, Mr. Blake. I can assure you we’re doing fine otherwise I would have called or sent an urgent letter.”

I paced the office, catching Thomas’s eye from time to time. Uncle Alan sat with his legs crossed and eyebrows raised. “So everything’s fine you say?” He sat up and asked.

“Everything brilliant. In fact in the last 6 months we’ve made over £1,000,000.” Mr. Smith said, checking his laptop. He even had a personal assistant get the latest reports printed off for us. I felt some anger and irritation towards my Uncle. I bit my tongue from shouting out and leaned on the windowsill.

“So everything’s fine. We can head home.” I say and Uncle Alan’s head snaps towards me. “No, no, the reports showed that-“

“The reports are wrong, Uncle. Everything’s okay here and I’m sure Mr. Smith is handling everything, aren’t you.” I encouraged the bald man in his tweed suit. He nodded and sat back in his seat. I looked towards Thomas who opened the door for me.

“Great, Uncle Alan, you can either say here or come back to America since you were visiting.” I turn back around before heading out the door. He abruptly stands up, examining the papers in his hands then screwing it into a ball.

“I guess everything is in order. I must have gotten that wrong papers last time.” He chuckles lightly, following me slowly. I chuckle weakly too and wave goodbye to Mr. Smith. My footsteps echoed on my way to the lift and I could see Uncle Alan muttering to himself. There was a little ding and the lift doors slid open.

“I’m sorry, nephew. It was my mistake. I guess we’ll head back to America.” He grins, pushing his hair back and my eyes fall on the little mark on his forehead. I look at my own reflection on the elevator mirror. My own face looked back at me, but a bit distorted. “How about you both head to my house later. I have something to er...show you, Nathan.” He smiled and I nodded warily. We hit the ground floor and exited the lift, pushing the door and down the stone steps to the car. I wanted to get back to America more than anything.

***

-Isabelle Blake-

“Ruby’s looking at you.”

I slowly turned my head to the direction Caroline pointed. And it was true; Ruby was glaring at me. I looked away without glaring or doing anything. I just wasn’t bothered and I kept checking my phone, but there was nothing. It was Lunch, me and Caroline were out in the courtyard with our food. We were sitting in the same seats when I met Nathan and slapped him. A smile played on my face as I remembered but I reflexively looked at my phone again.

“Can you relax? He’s been gone for like two days.” Caroline says and stuffs some pasta into her mouth. “He’ll call you when he can.”

I don’t answer her but jabbed my fork in my pasta, my hunger suddenly had gone away and I started feeling nauseous. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn, it was Ruby. He eyes pierced into mine but I sighed and continued playing with my food.

“Looking a little sad there, Isabelle. Nathan left you?” She asks. I could notice the mirth in her voice as she sat opposite me. I saw faint scars on her cheek where I’d attacked her. She realised I was looking and covered it with her hair.

“Why do you care, Ruby?” Hissed Caroline.

“Was I talking to you?” Ruby retorts and faces me again. “So? Why so glum?” She asks again.

“Ruby, you don’t care just like Caroline said. Leave me alone.” I say as calmly as I can. Even though I loathed her, hated her for years of teasing me, I didn’t want to get into trouble again and my head was all over the place.

“Nu uh, Quinn. You’ll pay for what you did to me.” She points at her marred face. “And I’ll crush you.” She stood up and stalked away without another glance. I sighed and shoved my pasta away, feeling much worse now.

***

“Go talk to her,” I could here my mom say to my dad in the hallway. I might be watching The Big Bang Theory but I hadn’t gone deaf. I hugged a pillow tightly, my knees up to my chest and I smiled every time Sheldon said ‘Bazinga!’ in the ball pit.

My dad came in and sat by me. I felt the sofa shift from his weight added on as he leaned back. For the first couple of minutes he was silent, watching TV with me. But he pulls me slowly towards him and my head rested on his shoulder as brushed my hair away.

“What’s wrong, Honey?” He whispered. I breathed in but didn’t answer.

“Belle!” he shook my shoulders and I sat up. “Nothing Dad, I’m just not feeling well.” He hastily put his hand on my forehead and I laughed. “I haven’t got a fever,”

“Good.” He smiles and then grins widely at me. “Oh and good news. I’ve got a job at a another restaurant.”

I beam up at him and pulled him into an embrace. “That’s great dad.”

“But are you sure you’re okay?” He asks again and I nod, biting my tongue.

“I am, I think I’ll go out for a bit.” I smile and spring up from my seat. I throw the pillow onto the couch and hop into my uggs, grabbing my jacket from the sofa arm. I wanted to avoid anymore awkward questions.

“Bye, sweetie,” my dad calls when I shut the front door. I wasn’t going to sit around a sulk for ages. I wanted to go to the Blake’s house and see Oreo and I think I’d make a stop at Caroline’s and take her with me.

***

-Nathan Blake-

I groaned when I climbed into the car, tilting my head back and rubbing my temples. The headache was making it hard for me to concentrate and Thomas looks back at me from the rear view mirror.

“You alright, sir?” He asks, slowly driving onto the road.

“No,” I say truthfully, “Uncle Alan is driving me crazy. Just like he did to Dad.”

Thomas chuckled softly and turned back to facing the road. “I’ll admit your Uncle can be annoying. Maybe he just got it wrong about the reports. We’ll catch the plane tomorrow, sir.” He assured, his voice gently and calming. I leaned my head back, closing my eyes. After a couple of minutes I opened then again, recognising where we are.

We neared Uncle Alan’s quite neighbourhood and I sighed loudly. The car jerked to a shaky stop and I fell forward. I lifted my head up and saw Thomas getting out the car. What is he doing? The house was up the road. I got out too and saw a hooded figure, something sharp and silver glistening in one hand and Thomas is front of him, shouting “Why did you jump out in front of the car and throw that stone?” The figure stood there like a statue at first but then he picked up a large enough rock and threw it at the car window. I flinched and covered my face with my arms as the shards of glass flew everywhere.

“Nathan, sir, please get back into the car,” Thomas warned while he got his gun out, pointing it directly at the hooded person. I couldn’t see the face; the streetlight wasn’t shining on them enough for me to see.

“It’s hardly any safer in there.” I say and walk forwards.

The man lunged at Thomas, pushing the gun out of his hands and punched him in the jaw. I advanced, grabbing the back of the guy’s shirt and slamming him into the wall. I grabbed his neck with all my strength, choking him.

I heard a cry behind and let the man fall to the floor. I saw Thomas fight another in a black hood but before I could go to help, I was hit hard on the mouth. I tasted the hot salty blood in my mouth. My lip was cut and I struck a hard kick in the man’s chest. He groaned and lay limp on the floor.

I turned around and ran to Thomas who’d picked up his gun, facing them at two people who’d turned up. Who the hell are these people? I quickly spun around to make sure the man I knocked down was still out cold.

One ran from Thomas came at me with a knife and swung. I grabbed his arm, crushing his wrists and he yelled in pain. I kneed him in the stomach and he crumpled to the floor. I heard an excruciating yell but this one was familiar. I saw Thomas clutch the right side of his stomach and hit the floor; the attacker was running away. I rushed to Thomas’s side and knelt down beside him. I looked up but the street was empty, no-one was around and there was only the engine of our car humming. I looked down at Thomas, his hands covered in blood, a puddle of hot scarlet liquid around him and a silver knife protruding from his right side just under the ribcage.

____________________________________________________________________________

There you go! Thoughts on the ending? Preditions? Have a shot at guessing :D And like before so I have enough time to write with all my school work too, how about 25 votes?!

Thanks! x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
22.3K 1.6K 9
When Daniela Simmons' younger sister enters her name in a reality TV dating show, the last thing she expects is to be randomly chosen among 39,000 en...
11.6K 375 14
He's an evil clothed in a handsome guy. He finds bullying me fun. There's no day without bullying me. And, the worse part is I live in his house. - A...
542 6 23
"What is your problem." "What's my problem, what's your problem." "My problem is that I am trying to help you but you clearly don't care so I am sorr...