MY GIRLFRIEND & MY MISTRESS|❤...

By HelynLaura

You've been with your girlfriend Ally for almost 5 years now. It was exciting being with an older woman at f... More

PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART ELEVEN
PART TWELVE
PART FOURTEEN

PART THIRTEEN

2.9K 105 49
By HelynLaura

__________
INFO
(y/n) - your name
(h/c) - hair colour
__________

❤||||>ALLY'S SIDE<||||❤

It's getting harder to summon the willpower to knock back Wilhemina's advances.

You're terrified by how easily she makes you forget about Ally even for a split second.
But you manage to refuse her again, pushing her aside without a word you unlock the cubicle and rush out into the main corridor.

*****
A month has passed in no time and today is one of the merger events between Albany Law and 107 Law.

Wilhemina has been texting and attempting to call non-stop these past four weeks - you'd caved and spoken to her a few times.

Ally had reverted back to being preoccupied with work in the lead up to today's event and when Wilhemina had tried so hard to get in touch with you, you were just happy to talk with someone who'd actually wanted to pay you attention.
Even after talking to Ally she hadn't altered her behaviour and you've been arguing more and more recently.

You see Wilhemina approaching the meeting room, struggling to contain your excitement - not only at seeing the older redhead, but also the person who's right behind her.

Your boss stands up, opening the door for the two women as you and Hannah exchange what you believe to be discreet greetings.

"I forgot you used to work for the competition," Alan laughs looking over at you.

"We won't be competition after today I hope, Alan."

Wilhemina sits in the chair Alan is holding his arm out towards, right opposite Ally.

Your girlfriend looks as though she could snap at any moment but you weren't sure if it's because she's so stressed or because of your ex-boss sitting down in front of her.

"Hello again, Miss Mayfair."

Wilhemina gives her a smug smile, hoping to coax a reaction out of her.

"Maybe under the circumstances you could call her Ally," your boss laughs again.

Jesus.

"Miss Mayfair will be just fine thank you Alan, we haven't merged yet."

He looks on half amused and half confused, not sure if Ally's being serious or not.

I don't know why she's acting as if she cares now, I've been invisible for weeks.
She probably still cares more about her precious merger event than if I'm fucking Wilhemina or not.

Your friend breaks the resentful glare you're directing towards Ally.

"Hi there," she chirps sitting next to you in the corner.

"I didn't know you were coming."

"Venable told me to keep it quiet...
Jeez those two are gonna kill each other huh?"

"Hopefully-"

"Girls, are you ready?"

"Yes Mr Albany, sorry."

You glance at your friend, exchanging amused looks as though you're back at school and have just been told off by the teacher.

You adjust your positions, sitting up straight as you prepare to take notes.

*****
"Ally and I will just go and check everything's on track for this afternoon.
(y/n) would you take Miss Venable and Hannah to the canteen, we won't be long."

As you lead the two women towards the fourth floor canteen your friend stops in the middle of the corridor.

"Han?"

"Sorry I really need to use the restroom."

"Oh, sure they're just straight ahead to the left."

You watch Hannah walk away from you and Wilhemina, suddenly feeling nervous as you realise you're alone together.

She gives you a warm smile as you hold open the canteen door for her.

One of your old managers from 107 Law pops her head round the door, "hello Wilhemina, (y/n).
Is Hannah about? I need her to give me a hand upstairs."

"Hi Mandy, she's just using the bathroom, they're straight back down the way you came."

You smile at her as she gives you both a nod before walking off.

*****

"Well, I don't know what they're doing up there but we should go see if they need a hand I guess."

Wilhemina chuckles, "why? Nobody will be missing us just yet...Especially not your girlfriend from what you've been telling me.
Still playing second best?"

You can feel the anger you have towards Ally bubbling up inside you, but you can't afford to explode now.

"We should really go back up there."

"They're offering her a partnership at the end of the month, Alan told me-"

You stop dead in front of the door, moving your hand away from the handle.

What?!

"-It's all strictly confidential so don't get me in trouble by opening that pretty little mouth before the final merger event, will you?"

Is she lying to me?

"What? Ally's going to make partner?"

"Yes.
You think she's not paying attention to you now?
Her work load will triple overnight, at the very least.
She won't have time for you and if by some miracle she does, she'll be far too tired to do anything.
Listen, she's a career woman, she will always care more about this job than she does for you."

"That's not true," you mutter, only half believing it.

"Isn't it?
She's already started to shut you out again in the lead up to today and she's just an associate right now, imagine the stress she'll be under once she's made partner."

She's right, Ally won't have time for me.
I'm just getting in the way, maybe she'd be happier without me...

Wilhemina smirks reading your expression, she knows she has you questioning your future with Ally.

"Well, you're a career woman too."

"That's true, but I'm already as high up as I'd care to go.
If I wanted to climb the ranks I could have done it very easily, I'm happy where I am.
And I'd always make time for you, I already spend most of my time thinking about you-"

She takes her chance to move in whilst you're vulnerable, brushing your (h/c) hair out your face and placing a soft kiss on your cheek.

That feels good.

"-You deserve all the time and attention in the world.
Ally won't be able to give you those things, you know that's true don't you sweetheart.
Let me take care of you."

You feel yourself finally melting back into Wilhemina again as you let her hand turn your head towards her, she leans up a little to kiss your forehead before lowering herself again and stroking her thumb across your cheek.

She leans into you slowly, praying you won't push her away this time and you don't.

Weeks of frustration sound as though they've just been released in the isolated moan Wilhemina lets out against your lips as they touch - but as she snakes a hand round the back of your head you pull away from her.

"I have to- I need to speak to Ally....How do I know you're not lying about this whole thing?"

I'm such an idiot, of course she's lying!

"I'm not lying sweetheart and you'll see for yourself.
When she makes partner in 10 days and everything I said happens - I'll be here for you."

💜||||>WILHEMINA'S SIDE<||||💜

You lie on your side, a million thoughts running through your head.

"Sweetheart, please talk to me-"

You can't bring yourself to respond yet.

"-At least turn round so I can talk to you."

You oblige, not able to make eye contact with your girlfriend.
Your own eyes are still red and puffy after you'd spent 10 minutes crying the bathroom, pretending to be in the shower.

Your upset had partly been down to Wilhemina being so aggressive with you, but also partly down to your conflicted feelings about Ally.

"I'm so sorry I slapped you.
I know what the contract says and I hate myself for laying a finger on you under those circumstances."

You recoil away from her hand, finally managing to look up as you see the pain your reaction causes her.

"I meant what I said though,
I'm in love with you...
I'm not expecting you to say it back yet, but just tell me you're not-"
Wilhemina swallows hard as her words get stuck in her throat,
"-nevermind, sweetheart. We can talk tomorrow okay?"

Say something!

You suddenly feel guilty for being so cold towards her, especially after how intimate you'd just been.

She just got carried away with the whole 'mistress' thing and she did see Ally kissing me, how would I have reacted if it was the other way round?

"I really am sorry about what happened with Ally, I honestly didn't think she'd kiss me.
But I shouldn't have let it go that far... Can I kiss you?"

Wilhemina answers your question by flinging herself towards you, a sigh a of relief escaping just before her lips crash into yours.

*******
Your eyes are fixated on your computer screen, you're not even reading the email - the words have all blurred into one and all you've been able to think about all morning is what your girlfriend said over the weekend.

Is she really in love with me?
Am I falling for her?

Hannah comes rushing over to you, snapping you out of your thoughts - she's out of breath from running up the stairs from your old department.

"Ally's outside."
Your friend whispers, but you can hear the panic in her voice.

"What? Did Wilhemina see her?"

"I don't think so, I told her just to wait in her car out front and I'd come in and ask you."

"Ask me what?"

"She wants to see you."

"Fuck..."

"Have you been holding out on me? Why is she here all of a sudden it's been months since you broke up."

You hadn't seen Hannah as much as you should've done these past few months.
You're lost in your relationship with Wilhemina and she's lost in hers with Mike, finally.

She doesn't know about the incident at the Law Society Fundraiser, but she knows your ex-girlfriend will have been there.

"Did something happen at the weekend?"

"Ally kissed me..."

"Shit, Venable saw?"

"Yeah, I'll go and see what she wants before somebody sees her."

Before Mina sees her.

"Yeah sure, will you be okay?"

"Yeah, thanks Han."

You give your friend's hand a squeeze before striding towards the staircase.

*******
Your ex-girlfriend's face lights up as she sees you approaching her Mercedes.
She leans over the cream leather seats and opens the passenger door for you.

You try to hide the fact you're happy to see her too as you slam the door shut.

"Ally, what are you doing here?"

I love this car.

"Don't be mad...I had to see you. Can we talk?"

"There's really nothing to talk about."

That's a lie.

"Please, baby."

Oh god, don't call me that.

She takes your defeated silence as a 'yes' before starting the engine.

"What are you doing?"

"It's your lunch break now right?"

"Well yeah, but Wilhemina won't know where I've-"

"I'm sure she'll cope, put your belt on."

Ally puts her foot on the accelerator, whisking you both out of the car park.

*******
____________________________

End of part thirteen! 😭
ONE MORE PART TO GO.
The same woman will win across both sides and it could go either way but w h o  w i l l   y o u 
c h o o s e?
______________________________

W I N N E R|♡|L O A D I N G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 497 20
anything that is beautiful people want to break and you are beautiful i'm afraid
10.3K 580 27
a Wilhemina Venable x Reader fanfiction. Wilhemina Venable, leader of Outpost 3, was once the secretary and HR for Kineros Robotics. Before she got n...
20.1K 944 15
TW- trigger warnings are presented at the start of each chapter for those who may find some scenes difficult. As you come to and find yourself in out...
451 11 1
After being granted leniency in the castle dungeons, you've been given a second chance and taken a new place as Lady Dimitrescu's most faithful serva...