Roller Coaster (Christian Yu)

By hopexluna

Roller coaster is about you and Christian Yu. Your cousin is Stephanie and Christians best friend is named ja... More

Chapter 1-Luna?
Chapter 2- My First Date
Chapter 3- The car ride
Chapter 4- Dinner
Chapter 5- Surprise!
Chapter 6- Sorry She can't
Chapter 7- Think about it

Chapter 8- I'm Sorry babe

448 6 4
By hopexluna

No words came out of your mouth. Your mind was blank. 

"If you want to be with him, go after him, maybe me approaching you was something impossible." he said as he bent down to look at you.

"What do you mean?" asking confused.

"Maybe we're not meant for each other," he said looking down, "Maybe this won't work out."

"Wait, no, no, no. listen to me." but christian got up.

"Think about it baby girl, think about it." as he approached towards the door and you ran towards him.

"Wait!" You stopped him at the door and closed it.

He didn't look at you, he kept looking down at the floor.

You reached his chin with your hand as you stared at his eyes.

"What if I already know what I want?"

Nothing came out of him.

"I know what I want. Even if it's challenging, I'm sure that it'll work out. 

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he said pointing at himself.

"Yes. I'm pretty sure I know what  I want, but-" Christian cut you off and pulled you in immediately for a kiss.

 The kiss went on for a while. You pulled back, cheeks flushed, "Baby steps christian" as you smiled. He was staring at you, that bright smile that showed his white teeth as he ran his hair with his fingers. 

You couldn't stop staring at him. His eyes were sparkling and he gave you a gaze that gave you shivers. You tippy toed and pecked him on the nose as he pulled you in for a hug and lift you up like a baby and took you to the couch. 

Christian's head was on your chest as he snuggled on you while you flipped through Netflix. 

I can promised you it's not that kind of Netflix and chill thing, remember you are on your period...

"Is your stomach still hurting?" he said as he began to rub it.

"NO, you're making it feel better." as you smiled.

"That one! Let's watch that one together!" he said as he got up immediately. 

"Wait! where are you going?" You asked.

"Where are your blankets?" he asked.

"They're in the closet!" you yelled.

He came back with a pillow and told you to get up, as he laid on the couch and you laid beside him. He covered both of you up as soon as he pressed play his phone rang. 

"SHIT", he said.

"What?" you asked confused.

"Not now Dabin," as he looked at his phone.

"Answer it," you said.

"No, I'm going to let it ring." as he pressed play.

"Christian, answer it, you can freely answer any calls infront of me, and he's your best friend right?"

He smiled and nodded as he answer the phone call. He wasn't on the phone for five minutes as he looked at you and smiled.

"AH, I know that look."

"Sorry." as he pecked you on your forehead.

"He's you best friend and he needs you." as you smiled.

"and his director." as he rolled his eyes.

You giggled as you both got up towards the door as he pecked your lips.

"so I'll see you later?" he asked.

"Actually, no." you said.

Christian looked at you confused.

"I want to see if Jungkook's alright?" you said looking down.

Christian lifted your chin up and stared into your eyes. 

"I'm sorry," he said with his eyes hanging low.

"Why are you apologizing?" 

"Because.... he's your best friend, I hope I didn't ruin anything." 

"It's not your fault, I didn't know his true feelings, and if he attempted to show them I was blind to see it."

"But what if he's the one-"

You tippy toed and pecked Christian on his nose.

"Hey, do think if Jungkook was the one, our fates wouldn't been crossed. "

"You believe in that?" he asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Yes!! We all have a twinflame and a soulmate." you said.

"Whats the difference between them?" he asked.

"The difference is that-" and his phone rang.

He lowerd his head and smiled, "I think I'm gonna tell him so he can stop interrupting us." 

"Tell him what?" 

"That we're dating." as he smirked and opened the door.

"Wait we are?" and he ran towards the elevator. 

"See you later baby girl" he yelled. 

And you smiled and shook his head.

-

-

After Christian left, you thought of many different places where he might be at. You hopped on the shower and thought about the top three places he might be at. 

ONE:  His mates house.

TWO:  The PC cafe.

or

THREE... well that'll be your apartment.

You grabbed your phone and dial the first person,  Jimin. Praying that he picks up.

"please pick up," you said as you were biting your nail.

"hello?" 

"YES!!  Hey Jimin!"

"haha, I lied to you, but you have reached mochi's inbox, I'm not sorry I didn't pick up your call, but you know what to do, text me."

"He's not sorry, the fuck he is?" you hung up on him and tossed your phone on the couch. "Who else can he be with?" and then the bell rang. "TAEHYUNG", but there was a problem, he just met taehyung, and you didn't have his number.

What are you going to do now?

You grabbed your bag and left through the door, where are you going? 

You're not sure either. 

-

-

You walked to the nearest coffee shop and ordered a caramel macchiato instead of tea for your cramps, typical you. As you're walking out of the cafe, you bumped into someone with a familiar smell. 

You were really familiar with smells.  You took interest with perfumes and colognes. This cologne, which you recognized... you needed to run and stay away.

Praying that the man who hurt you a year ago didn't recognize you. Why out of the sudden people from the past are coming back?

Exiting out from the door that the man was holding as you quickly ran out without thanking him, and after the horrible things he did to you, you don't need to thank him. 

Slowly panicking as he said "excuse me", as you put on  your sun glasses.

"Yes?"  as you didnt turn around.

"You dropped this," he said as he handed you your wallet.

"Thanks," as you grabbed it without looking at him and walked away.

"You're welcome love."

l-o-ove? did he perhaps recognized you?

Slightly smiling at him you walked away quickly. 

You didn't know if you can face this man ever again. 

All the pain he caused...

The disappearance...

You thought he was dead...

but why did he come back?

hopefully he didn't recognized you...

because that will be a huge problem...

-

-

·.·'¯'·.·𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝑀𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒·.·'¯'·.·

OH.

MY.

GOODNESS.

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT POSTED IN A WHILE BUT MY WRITERS BLOCK IS REAL. 

SO I'M SORRY I ADDED BTS AND YES... THERE ARE MORE BTS MEMBERS COMING OUT IN THIS STORY, BUT YES THIS IS A CHRISTIAN YU FANFIC, BUT THERE HAS TO BE DRAMA... A BOOK WITH NO DRAMA OR PLOT TWISTS IS NOT A BOOK TO ME...

but anyways loves, i know i haven't updated in a while but i am glad you are still reading this book and adding it to your lists, also please comment and vote, and i love you all. 

thank you sooooo soooo much for being patient!! and i promise i will update more!!!

Love,

Your little Luna 🌙!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4K 28
Opposites Don't Attract ❝We're the complete opposite, how would we fall in love?❞ COMPLETED Awards: First Place - PCAwards2018 First Place - Whistle...
4K 410 18
How to impress your crush who lives next door? Make sweet, special pancakes only for him β™‘ > Matthew x Jiwoong > Lighthearted, Fluffy, Comedic > C...
94.7K 5.5K 30
Primrose a flower that symbolizes the sentiment of not being able to live without the love of our life. ❄ a jikook story ❄ ----- "What is your full...
22.6K 1.2K 40
"Hanbin, I'll give you two weeks to find someone to get married with to inherit your grandfather's will." "What? You know I'm not interested in dati...